Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:43:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] SELLING MY HASHFLARE ACCOUNT WITH 4.54 TH/s  (Read 153 times)
frostnavy (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:52:43 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 10:47:25 PM by frostnavy

Hello everyone, Im selling my 1 month old hasflare account Smiley
Approaching to 5 TH/s by the end of this month.
Selling for $799.95 via Paypal.
Contract untill December 2018 and beyond lol
Reinvesting everytime.
Reason for sale : Cryptocurrency is banned in my country and Im no longer able to access the website easily (i need vpn) and because I dont want to get into any trouble.
Pare1981

Activity: 188
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:37:35 AM

What are your daily earnings?
frostnavy (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:40:21 AM

What are your daily earnings?
It depends on the price of bitcoin at the moment where I've received $10.50 for highest payment without subtracting the pool fees which is around 15% lowest around $7. Nevertheless, you're receiving the payment in BTC which in the long term it will just grow in value. If you buy my hashrate or account, at the end of contract you will earn around appx. $2,684.32 pure profit which is 3 times of your investment. My reason for selling is because cryptocurrency is banned in my country and i no longer able to access the website easily and i dont want to get into any trouble. Thank you.
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:34:17 PM

So if your account is 1 month old it means cryptocurrency was banned in the last month right?
Or that you're stupid of course.

Where are you from? I didn't know a country banned cryptos in the last month...

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
frostnavy (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:52:14 PM

So if your account is 1 month old it means cryptocurrency was banned in the last month right?

It just got banned earlier this month, been thinking whether i should sell or just hold this acc. I purchased it on dec' 17.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:01:58 AM

It just got banned earlier this month, been thinking whether i should sell or just hold this acc. I purchased it on dec' 17.

Hold it. Just because crypto is banned in your country doesn't mean you cannot partake in activities involving crypto. It just means that you cannot utilize any of your countries services, such as banks, in order to cash out cryptocurrency. There are many alternatives for you to be able to convert your BTC to fiat cash once your HashFlare contract expires and you're ready to withdraw. Selling BTC for PayPal is extremely easy (sans the risk factor), but you can find reputable buyers here on the forums. Or look for reputable buyers on LocalBitcoins.com. You have options; no need to panic sell your account if it's that profitable for you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: