Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:33:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT] MotaCoin Coming Soon!! [LOS ANGELES BASED MARIJUANA CRYPTO]  (Read 1333 times)
Jahvinci (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 45

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:41:38 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 11:33:31 PM by Jahvinci

Welcome to the official MotaCoin bitcointalk page!

Check out our newly designed Website!:RealMotaCoin.com

Twitter: MotaCoin_

Instagram: MotaCoin

Algorithm: X-13

POS: 12% annually

Coin Supply: 100 million + PoS Inflation

Launch Date: ~April 10th, 2018

This thread has been moved to our official Announcement page, join us here:

http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3150167.msg32560127#msg32560127

www.Motacoin.net - Launched March 18th, 2018 - Los Angeles based Cannabis Cryptocurrency!
www.Instagram.com/Motacoin | www.T.me/MotaCoin
www.Twitter.com/Motacoin_ | https://discord.gg/KMJrZZp
Namduc

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:47:04 AM

Waiting for more information.
scarecrows0324

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:39:14 AM

I think that it is a very wonderful project.
I want to know details as soon as possible.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:03:17 AM

will this be a ico? or are you starting this coin without collecting money?

hope you stay active now and  succesful start this project Wink
good luck!
Jahvinci (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:45:21 AM

will this be a ico? or are you starting this coin without collecting money?

hope you stay active now and  succesful start this project Wink
good luck!

We promised alot of people affiliated with us already that they'll be able to buy more than the amount we're donating to them at the launch. We're giving each dispensary 50k, and some are bigger than others and want to have a bigger share.

www.Motacoin.net - Launched March 18th, 2018 - Los Angeles based Cannabis Cryptocurrency!
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:50:05 AM

hm, i heard somewhere about cannabiscoin and etc. Why do you think that this sphere need blockchain technology? Or you just wannamake your own token?

ErusuEna

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:27:35 AM

I think it is a very innovative project!
I look forward to your future success
Jahvinci (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:29:43 AM

hm, i heard somewhere about cannabiscoin and etc. Why do you think that this sphere need blockchain technology? Or you just wannamake your own token?
Marijuana is now legal recreationally in Los Angeles, but it's Federally illegal, so Banks don't work with dispensaries. So, they need crypto currency to help with payrolls. There is gonna be such a deep market, and so much liquidity, that they're gonna be able to use it for payroll for employees a little down the line. Also, I happen to have SEVERAL connections in the LA Dispensary industry. There's alot I'm planning on doing with this, I'm excited for what's to come.

entropy0

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

Que sera sera

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:29:55 AM

is this currency aimed to distribute weed? hasnt there been at least 5 of them last year

Grow your Discord community with panda-bot! https://pandabot.fatpanda.club
smartfuture

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:33:15 AM

More detailed info is appriciated
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:38:51 AM

Might look interesting but once all info are out, decision will easy on investment.
CryptoWhaler

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:51:27 AM

Marijuana is now legal recreationally in Los Angeles, but it's Federally illegal, so Banks don't work with dispensaries. So, they need crypto currency to help with payrolls. There is gonna be such a deep market, and so much liquidity, that they're gonna be able to use it for payroll for employees a little down the line. Also, I happen to have SEVERAL connections in the LA Dispensary industry. There's alot I'm planning on doing with this, I'm excited for what's to come.

Dispensaries are already using The Hemp Coin (THC), Dope Coin (DOPE), Cannabis Coin (CANN) and other small weedcoins as a currency. First mover advantage has been claimed by these coins.

What problems will your coin solve that is not already solved by the incumbent coins above?

What is your unique selling preposition?

How will you differentiate yourself from other weedcoins?

IMO this niche is already well served by existing coins and it will be really interesting to see what additional value your coin will add.

Jahvinci (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:13:54 PM

Dispensaries are already using The Hemp Coin (THC), Dope Coin (DOPE), Cannabis Coin (CANN) and other small weedcoins as a currency. First mover advantage has been claimed by these coins.

What problems will your coin solve that is not already solved by the incumbent coins above?

What is your unique selling preposition?

How will you differentiate yourself from other weedcoins?

IMO this niche is already well served by existing coins and it will be really interesting to see what additional value your coin will add.
My niche is this, all these other weed coins are based out of all the crazy places where they have no access to weed. I LIVE in LA . I have friends here in LA. I've never seen any of those coins being used ever at any dispensary. my coins launch is gonna have over ten dispensaries on board. That's gonna be ground breaking. Marijuana is legal now. It's the next huge industry, and Bitcoin is also the next huge industry. So we're getting real world use out of coin, and it's on the ground in the actual industry itself. It's gonna do very well.

bookerra

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

Token for weed... This probably one of the most stupid projects I've seen last time.
Even your project is based on the 1 person only. Are you really going to make everything alone? And again, I can't understand the idea of project. What is it for? Token to buy weed or what?
Jahvinci (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:12:37 AM

Token for weed... This probably one of the most stupid projects I've seen last time.
Even your project is based on the 1 person only. Are you really going to make everything alone? And again, I can't understand the idea of project. What is it for? Token to buy weed or what?

So don't take part in it. And I have other people working with me. The coin is basically just to get all of LA's dispensaries using crypto. The marijuana industry is mainly made up of younger people in their 20's and 30's and  every single person i've spoken to has been extremely interested in the project. The coin will eventually be pegged to a gram, but in the meantime it's being launched because I have an  amazing opportunity i've been afforded  Cheesy

Jahvinci (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:15:22 AM

If you read my interview with cointelegraph, which is linked above, you'll understand why I think crypto & marijuana are a match made in heaven.

Jahvinci (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:26:12 AM

There isn't any crypto in dispensaries over here in Los Angeles, so i'm changing that.

thrax

Activity: 253
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:30:34 AM

There isn't any crypto in dispensaries over here in Los Angeles, so i'm changing that.

Have any specific dispensaries agreed to use your coin? Can you post a list of any that have?
Jahvinci (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:50:05 AM

Have any specific dispensaries agreed to use your coin? Can you post a list of any that have?

There will be a list posted closer to the launch date, we're still in talks with lots of possible connections. But it's already looking VERY VERY VERY good!! This project is already seeing ALOT of success!

Jahvinci (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:55:28 AM

Also, as I updated the original post above, we're looking for one more dev to help out with a few things. Specifially looking for someone with experience regarding wallet design/compilation, and mobile app experience. DM me if interested.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: