Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 01:25:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time to buy bitcoin?  (Read 655 times)
swaptaker

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

You should buy now before its too late cause the price is pumping now gradually and for sure the price will jump again to the highest value when it continue to surge so buy now while you can afford to gain more peofit when it surge.

For those who has free capital, the time is good enough to accumulate some bitcoins. The price is fluctuatin hardly and you can also trade it on the markets.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:23:01 AM

You should buy now before its too late cause the price is pumping now gradually and for sure the price will jump again to the highest value when it continue to surge so buy now while you can afford to gain more peofit when it surge.

For those who has free capital, the time is good enough to accumulate some bitcoins. The price is fluctuatin hardly and you can also trade it on the markets.

It time to change the pricess. If need to buy you will check the prices everyday. If check the prices list. Then you will get the prices information. It time to changing process. So this information help to for the time to buy coin. Coin will be change any so time to acct. It will connect the people for the future growth and share the process information. It good opportunity of peoples.
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:22:04 AM

Yes, now is a great opportunity for us to buy bitcoin while the price is low and while it is still in recovering stage. Don't worry if BTC price is fluctuating unpredictably. Instead, let's just focus and wait for the price to rise again.
The Scorpion

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:30:32 AM

Yes, now is a great opportunity for us to buy bitcoin while the price is low and while it is still in recovering stage. Don't worry if BTC price is fluctuating unpredictably. Instead, let's just focus and wait for the price to rise again.
A lot of people have been always been saying that this is the "perfect" time to buy more bitcoins, but when is that going to end? You, and I, clearly do not know when the price will stop going up. So for me, saying that "buying" right now is a good option because it is cheap, is bullshit.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:41:43 AM

In general, if you take into account that you have money to buy it, then any time is good for this, but at the moment it is excellent as the price is reduced
This time is good to buy as we can observe the price it drops. Yes if you have funds grab the chance to buy now then wait again to move in the market. So take risks to invest in bitcoin because of this is the leading cryptocurrency and for sure this is also the year for bitcoin prices to become great its value.
I guess there will be no risk if we decide to buy some more bitcoin at current price levels. After the recent big corrections, we are getting another chances of buying bitcoin for cheaper prices. For both long-term and short-term investors current price levels must be very good opportunity to buy some more bitcoins.

A lot of people have been always been saying that this is the "perfect" time to buy more bitcoins, but when is that going to end? You, and I, clearly do not know when the price will stop going up. So for me, saying that "buying" right now is a good option because it is cheap, is bullshit.
We cannot expect bitcoin will stop going up as in coming days mining bitcoin will be more difficult and people will cry for bitcoins. So, buying right now will be definitely profitable and this trend will continue for at least next hundred years.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

Yes it is definitely the time. You should have bought some when it below $9000 as well.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:46:52 AM

Hahaha, your right most of the people says that this is the perfect time, but suddenly in reality they cannot buy bitcoin. Maybe it's time to buy some bitcoin, but the only amount you can afford to buy. Because most of the time big whales are the people who can buy a lots of stocks. But the people like us that in the middle class we can buy some bitcoin but not to much many, maybe all we need is to save the amount of bitcoin we earned in the crypto currency industry.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

It's a good opportunity now to buy more bitcoin. Don't lose hope because it's a yearly drop off. Bitcoin will keep rising this year and altcoins will follow as well. btw this is time we should accumulate more coins so the more we buy bitcoin the more rewards are awaiting.
brengoskandel

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

yes now the time is right
If you see the movement, bitcoin will still continue to increase, maybe a few more months
and if you intend to buy, then this is the right time
If you wait too long, I think you will regret it
snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:18:09 PM

No one can predict the short term movement.
I am pretty sure it is right to buy now from a long term perspective.
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:37:46 PM

It's a good opportunity now to buy more bitcoin. Don't lose hope because it's a yearly drop off. Bitcoin will keep rising this year and altcoins will follow as well. btw this is time we should accumulate more coins so the more we buy bitcoin the more rewards are awaiting.

My thinking is the same, this happens every January and we should recover from here. It could also be the start of a bear market and we could all be wrong but it doesn't seem like there was enough of a catalyst for a bear market.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

I think this is a good opportunity. Now or wait? Will there be a lower price?
I think this a good time to invest in Btc or to buy as this is the lowest it could go according to my opinion . The opinion could be wrong but this is what i feel . Also,  if we keep waiting for more price fall maybe it starts increasing increasing again and you will regret that you should have bought back then . So, i think a person should buy BTC when your inner instincts says you to.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:15:59 AM

Every price drop is a good opportunity to have some more bitcoin. And i think this is the best time to buy some of it, before the price starts to pumps high and you lose this opportunity and regret later. But it's all up to you if you want to wait more for a lower price, no one knows what will happen after this drop off.
MerrickMaverick

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:19:01 AM

The best way is to buy at dips and sell at highs. But I would say that trading just one pair of assets is a rather risky investment, whether that is a bitcoin or anything else. There are literally more opportunities on the market, than you can tacle, so it's possible tom find 10-15 good trades to hold for a week-month.
nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:57:02 AM

That's right, this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin, do not wait too long, you'll regret if bitcoin becomes 20k again, its value goes down because a lot of bad news happens but I think it will not last long
snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:32:46 AM

That's right, this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin, do not wait too long, you'll regret if bitcoin becomes 20k again, its value goes down because a lot of bad news happens but I think it will not last long

Totally true. Investment institutions wanna buy bitcoins at lower price. They are spreading bad news.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:17:09 AM

You should buy now before its too late cause the price is pumping now gradually and for sure the price will jump again to the highest value when it continue to surge so buy now while you can afford to gain more profit when it surge.

Yes your right, this is the time to buy bitcoin because like what anyone said for this year the value will continue to increase and get to the highest price, so much better to buy and hold until it surge again.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:28:23 AM

I suggest you to keep buying while the bitcoin price is on the floor if you have some extra money, as you see the bitcoin price decreased again, so if you buy a bitcoin now i am sure that you will not regret it later. Do not miss this opportunity because it's only once a year.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:29:14 AM

As i see on this moment the Value of bitcoin is increasing gradually.  Maybe it will surge now , so i suggest to buy now while the price is slowly  increasing ,cause  we have no idea on this circumstances maybe it will jump again like what happened before. Just buy now and hold let the valued fluctuate cause its normal just just stay holding. 
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:06:59 PM

As i see on this moment the Value of bitcoin is increasing gradually.  Maybe it will surge now , so i suggest to buy now while the price is slowly  increasing ,cause  we have no idea on this circumstances maybe it will jump again like what happened before. Just buy now and hold let the valued fluctuate cause its normal just just stay holding. 

I think this is he right moment to buy bitcoin which seemed to be almost impossible at one point of time and even I thought today there will be a surge in value after initial fluctuation but ended in one more disappointment but we can make this as opportunity to buy more bitcoin and store it for future.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: