Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:57:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time to buy bitcoin?  (Read 657 times)
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency.all digital currencies price  ups and down.though Bitcoin price is low,but it's time to buy Bitcoin
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:23:29 AM

I think this is a good opportunity. Now or wait? Will there be a lower price?
If you believe and you have a lots of patience then you can go and buy bitcoin right now, there's a lots of people who bought bitcoin when the price
are rallying so you have a big edge if you will going to buy now, just make sure that you are aiming for long so just in case that the value fell some
more you won't get panic and sell at your loss,.
snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:23:53 AM

You are lucky to have the ability to buy.
I am all in crypto.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:27:25 AM

Yes good time to invest, as prices are very low, and i am sure they will grow up in nearest future.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:29:09 AM

I doubt that the price will be lower than it is now. That is why this is the ideal time to buy Bitcoin.

shindymlk

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:36:16 AM

yes, im agree with you. its time to buying bitcoin with a lower price.
Bianca Azure

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:40:48 AM

Hello...

I think isn't good time to buy , eventhough bitcoin increase in low prices. It couldn't grow up quickly..

it's best to time to buy and invest in another coins , like eth, xrp and btc gold
Gen iUs

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Patience is virtue

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:41:41 AM

Yes, it's a good opportunity because the value of BTC is decreasing or decreased.
If you have a lot of money it is better to divide it into two then you will buy BTC( half of your money ).
If the BTC continue to decrease and more cheaper then time to buy again  BTC. (other half of your money).
That's what I'm doing.
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:55:20 AM

On my own point of view,yes it is time to buy bitcoin now because as we all see the value of it drops so we can be able to earn big once its value will rise again.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:59:19 AM

I think it's a good time. Buy low, sell high
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

I think right now you have to wait for the confirmation either of the correction getting over or continuation of the downtrend. Here you have to wait for the perfect price level where the volume, volatility and demand get to the highest point and at that time you should be entering the market by a good trading strategy and with good Money Management plan. Also, see that you are using a strict stop loss because this is the point where many professional traders get stopped out because they couldn't able to find either the continuation of trend nor the end of the trend.

I myself planning to invest in Bitcoin by dividing my entry positions into three parts where I invest a small portion of my trade investment at first and then i used to add positions as soon as the trend Strengthens and Momentum increases.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:36:57 AM

On my own point of view I think it is really the time to buy bitcoin because as we all see the bitcoin price drop down so if you buy now you can be able to earn big when you sell it when the price rises again but it will take time to increase so you need to wait patiently.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:53:18 AM

Yes, it is a good time and it is not. Wait until the price stabilizes and then you can jump in.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:32:13 AM

Yes! And not just Bitcoin but also altcoins. They are all in deep and you can buy them at cheaper price. After a few months, you will surely enjoy the fruit of your investments because these coins will surely give you profit. Expect a good profit from Bitcoin and altcoins.
Well,as mate is saying that yes its time to buy bitcoin and also altcoins. As price of both type of coins are low now a days as compare to past price so its best time to do more trading now for your future as when you hold these coins for right time and then sell then you can make huge profit in this way As trader are not again starting buying more and more coins for their future.
yes , it is right time to buy the bitcoin because now a days the price of bitcoin  is very low approx to $7000 so my opinion it is very good opportunity to buy the bitcoin and gain more profit in the future because after some time the price of bitcoin will increase countinously and may reaches upto $20000 which help them to become rich and full fill their dream. But if you late more than you get very less profit from the bitcoin .
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:15:57 PM

In general, if you take into account that you have money to buy it, then any time is good for this, but at the moment it is excellent as the price is reduced
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

Yes! And not just Bitcoin but also altcoins. They are all in deep and you can buy them at cheaper price. After a few months, you will surely enjoy the fruit of your investments because these coins will surely give you profit. Expect a good profit from Bitcoin and altcoins.
Well,as mate is saying that yes its time to buy bitcoin and also altcoins. As price of both type of coins are low now a days as compare to past price so its best time to do more trading now for your future as when you hold these coins for right time and then sell then you can make huge profit in this way As trader are not again starting buying more and more coins for their future.
yes , it is right time to buy the bitcoin because now a days the price of bitcoin  is very low approx to $7000 so my opinion it is very good opportunity to buy the bitcoin and gain more profit in the future because after some time the price of bitcoin will increase countinously and may reaches upto $20000 which help them to become rich and full fill their dream. But if you late more than you get very less profit from the bitcoin .
As the price constantly going up, but sometimes they are also very volatile, which scares many investors, there we can see some stories and views in different angles, some will really don't care how much the bitcoin price right now and will just buy if they have some money, and some were waiting for the price to low so they can buy, the point is volatility really creates risk and scares away for the investors who are afraid to lost their money even for a little.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

On my own point of view I think it is really the time to buy bitcoin because as we all see the bitcoin price drop down so if you buy now you can be able to earn big when you sell it when the price rises again but it will take time to increase so you need to wait patiently.
Currently Bitcoin prices are rising again, very unfortunate for anyone who can not buy bitcoin a few days ago when the price of Bitcoin decreased. They are losing momentum to be able to make a profit when selling Bitcoin. But I think we still have a chance, Bitcoin price is still very possible to increase again, we all believe that the future of Bitcoin is very bright and also we will face the era of cryptocurrency.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:07:57 PM

Currently Bitcoin prices are rising again, very unfortunate for anyone who can not buy bitcoin a few days ago when the price of Bitcoin decreased. They are losing momentum to be able to make a profit when selling Bitcoin. But I think we still have a chance, Bitcoin price is still very possible to increase again, we all believe that the future of Bitcoin is very bright and also we will face the era of cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin price now are decrease largely amount and it was starting to recover. I think it is the right time to buy bitcoin in the market because their price now are not much higher. I know that their price are growing up soon, so I buy a lot of stocks of bitcoin to recovered my lost last dropping down of bitcoin.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:09:23 PM

In general, if you take into account that you have money to buy it, then any time is good for this, but at the moment it is excellent as the price is reduced
This time is good to buy as we can observe the price it drops. Yes if you have funds grab the chance to buy now then wait again to move in the market. So take risks to invest in bitcoin because of this is the leading cryptocurrency and for sure this is also the year for bitcoin prices to become great its value.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:24:14 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 05:06:34 PM by lablab03

You should buy now before its too late cause the price is pumping now gradually and for sure the price will jump again to the highest value when it continue to surge so buy now while you can afford to gain more profit when it surge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: