Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:02:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the coins now worth buying?  (Read 396 times)
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:59:50 AM

I would suggest you to invest in deeponion,  etn,  monero eth and bitcoin. For me this is the chance to buy more than you can. Because im sure after this dip of all coins,  a huge/massive pump will soon to come.  And these altcoin i recommend will surly flow smooth as how they pump after.
marceloneriza

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:02:23 AM

I plan to come up with a little money to buy some coins. The market now looks like a good opportunity. What good coins do you recommend? Wink

Deep Onion is the best. Why don't we try because I plan to buy some so I can join the AIRDROP.
The AIRDROP is on going and you just need 100 Onions to qualify.

I am upgrading my status here on Bitcointalk so I can join the AIRDROP Cheesy
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:03:05 AM

I plan to come up with a little money to buy some coins. The market now looks like a good opportunity. What good coins do you recommend? Wink

Try to find high volume and high price in the past for example : LTC, ETH,and BCH

Yes, those coin are my priority at the moment but remember than altcoin trading far more riskier than ordinary trade so make sure that you can afford to loss your money !
Kayla

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:04:22 AM

Many things we need to consider in buying coins like how much money we need and how long we will hold the coins. If your money is just a little, I suggest to buy CND, DCN or BSD. Meanwhile, if you have much money, I suggest to buy ETH or LTC. If you hold the coins longer, you have a big chance to get a very high price.

CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:29:05 AM

Maybe this is a good moment to buy altcoin because all the prices are down, but I personally do not dare to take risks because the market has not been very stable
Altcoins is really a good coin for you to buy now. But I advise you to take some researches about coins, because we all know that in this digital market, which requires you a lot, you must be flexible, well-known.Thus deep  knowledge is one of the most important key for you. I think when you have a general view about some coins, you will definitely know whether you should buy coin which is suitable with your ability, of course. Particularly, you should take investigation about some potential coins such as Bitcoin, Altcoins…

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

Don't go all in with altcoins, always buy some btc. With that said, there are some altcoins that I truly believe are going to skyrocket in the next few months, and will most likely survive the next altcoin exodus. XMR, I can't recommend this altcoin enough, undervalued and huge potential to be one of the leading altcoins in the market. ETH, obviously. LTC, this alt has survived throughout the years and still remains solid in the top 10 alts.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:39:55 AM

I think should buy eth and etc. They will soon recover and go to the moon
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:23:20 PM

there is a lot you can buy, I guess you just need to analyze just the market. some altcoins will return to normal and go back up for the next few months. so look for it
You’d better take a research foremost, you should determine some potential coin and get knowledge about it, then make a decision to buy. Today, the price of most coins are get down, it’s a suitable time for you to consider what to buy now. We can’t predict whether price of any coins will go up or down but if you can buy it in lower value, you we can avoid or reduce risk and losses. I advise you to keep an eye closely on altcoin now, you may get a big profits from it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:28:41 PM

I strongly recommend you to buy NEM and keep it for longer term then you will earn more money than other coins.I expect this coin will hit $10 by end of 2018 and also has great potential in the future.The current price of NEM is $1.12 and I think it is an affordable coin for you.
If you are looking for a coin with short term investment then go with Ripple but I can't see any future for this coin but still the price of ripple keeps increasing so you have chance to earn good money in short period of time.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

Many things we need to consider in buying coins like how much money we need and how long we will hold the coins. If your money is just a little, I suggest to buy CND, DCN or BSD. Meanwhile, if you have much money, I suggest to buy ETH or LTC. If you hold the coins longer, you have a big chance to get a very high price.

ETH and Ripple are the coins which we should be looking forward for 2018. Also some of the new coins which are penny coins are also good bet if you are ready to take some risk for higher returns. CND for today is like 155% high such coins can make you millionaire overnight if you have high exposure to such risk taking coins.
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:33:32 PM

Best to buy right now are while its low is btc, eth , ltc , tron ,ebtc you should have one of those because they will recover its price within days, weeks or even months you just have to hold it
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:35:03 PM

There are many good coins now worth buying like STRATIS, WAVES, DEEPONION, PURA and PRL. There admins are very active and they have big community support.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:35:57 PM

I've used this dip to pickup more BTC and ETH and then some other smaller altcoins like Verge and Electroneum. The market is so tempting right now, I wish I had more money put aside for it.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

lots of them are now worthy buying level, just listed the top 50 market coins, close your eyes and choose one of it randomly and all in. thats all, 6 months later you will be rich.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

There are lot of tokens at the market that deep down but you have to know what coin you have to invest first research and background check the coin you plan to invest, each of us has a coin of our own choice, dont try to choose from what you read in this thread, you must choose out of your own decision because your money is at stake. For me I dont recomend, but if you what to know what are my coins, RDD, and SIA and BTC that I hold.
zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:58:26 PM

As of now ethereum and ripple are the best coin to buy because it has risen rapidly and bitcoin is not yet safe to buy because of massive corrections and because of some bad news

satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

For altcoin trading is currently very risky but if you want to continue to buy, maybe ETH because the future price will be good.
Catoekreloh

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

if we discuss this problem I can not help, but just suggest you better buy alcoint again cheap, eth, fdx and others, if we look lately look lucky being on the side of the buyer .
Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

I think you should look into Crowdholding.

They have just finished their ICO so you can't invest (they will be going on an exchange next month) but you can log onto their platform and co-create with startups through feedback and ideas and get their alt coin from that. I think these guys are a few startups from becoming big.

https://crowdholding.com

Hope this helps, I always think it is better to get some alt coins without throwing hard earned money.
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:40:14 PM

I suggest you buy some ETH and NEO. Alternate Cryptocurrencies are now the trend for us. Bitcoin have been silent since after the year 2017. ETH is expected to go $20,000 by the end of 2017. On the other hand, NEO is a new exchange in ASIA and it has successfully convince me that wthey will surely be great and will be stable.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: