Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:14:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡⚡⚡ Dock.io - Decentralized Data Exchange Protocol w/ Live Beta App⚡⚡⚡  (Read 16707 times)
Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:52:56 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 03:34:38 PM by Onix

I get my token after send my id and approved my kyc and confirmed email for the transaction
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

All this bounty complaints should be directed to the campaign manager. Whatever the managers says will determine what steps to take. If dock gets on binance as anticipated it will be a great reward for investors.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Onix

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:30:15 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 03:37:49 PM by Onix

All this bounty complaints should be directed to the campaign manager. Whatever the managers says will determine what steps to take. If dock gets on binance as anticipated it will be a great reward for investors.
Check this
Binance FAQ Bot:
Binance Statement Regarding Future Forks and Airdrops

1. By default, Binance will not support any future Forks or Airdrops;
2. If Binance does decide to support any future Forks or Airdrops, we will make an announcement giving users at least 7 days notice;
3. These Forks or Airdropped tokens will go through the same strict listing review process and by default will not be listed for trading on Binance.
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:55:28 PM

I think that most participants will be denied access to tokens because of violation of the rules concerning referrals
Xantrax

Activity: 827
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

The fact that it is possible to vote on DOCK for Binance listing is very positive. Eventuelly DOCK will be listed as well
Onix

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:27:56 PM

I think that most participants will be denied access to tokens because of violation of the rules concerning referrals
I have participate on bounty signature and get nothing they not paid my withdrawal and send email onley
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:37:29 AM

I withdraw the airdrop bonus from dock.io which is pendding over 2 weeks now. How often do KYC withdraw money from you?
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

DOCK coins were constantly criticized by the participants in the reward distribution. Now DOCK is ready to participate in the Binance exchange's vote. Anyway, I will not support it.
Oyali

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:11:12 PM

Dock is one of the coins in the Binance voting competition right now, but with Pundi X as project I think it is hard to reach the first place. I think still that Dock can list on Binance in the future, because the project and partnerships are very good to see.
frerejaak

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:07:49 PM

Dock is one of the coins in the Binance voting competition right now, but with Pundi X as project I think it is hard to reach the first place. I think still that Dock can list on Binance in the future, because the project and partnerships are very good to see.

Once it has been on the list its on the radar, it wont indeed be long until they get on. The market is slowly rebounding, once it goed up again well see more listings

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
butterfly82

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

BOOSTO.io & CryptoInfluence.io

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:07:22 PM

Hi, everybody. Where can I read about the project partners? I am interested in how the team plans to develop their project.

Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

Hi! Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist?
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:13:23 PM

Is the team planning a listing on popular exchanges? I don't like the fact that the price of tokens is constantly falling.
GaliafF
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:10:04 PM

Dock will never be listed on Binance because Dock.io SCAM
Onix

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:36:59 PM

dock.io project& bounty scam
I can say that the development team of a dock currency scam project because of the conditions that he developed after he succeeded in bringing a large number of referrals and reward campaign announced
Why do we say a scam project?
First, the activation with Kyc were set at the end of the ico sale.
Second, they distributed some of the dock Token in the airdrop campaign without the condition of activation kyc  and this to bring a large number of participants.
Third, after a lot of pressure from the participants in the reward campaign and the flight of investors after they smelled the systematic fraud, they sent emails saying that the kyc  activation is now accepted and you can transfer your earning.
Fourthly, they prohibit any participant who claims the right to be rewarded by the first referral campaign in the Telegram group
The important thing that is noticed is that the participants are counted in the reward campaign and emails are sent that you are not entitled to the reward for violating the terms as some people are believed to have obtained their right, but when you check the conversions you see that they do not stad 300 dock!!check the transaction you will see .
The referral campaign has also been merged with the signature company to ensure that you do not pay because you have violated the terms!!. Which originally were not at the beginning of their project.
Even if they say that the project is honest, I will say the method of building it is suspicious and full of fraud

AGree
dock.io project is complete Scam
The bounty Signature is paid for me
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:39:35 PM

I see the price has started to fall. Does this mean that participants in the bounty began to sell tokens? I'm glad I didn't keep my tokens and sold them at the start of the bidding.

Xantrax

Activity: 827
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:56:50 AM

I completed all required information for the airdrop that was promised to me from information through an email. When will these all be complete?
sb1982

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:23:35 AM

all dock team came to write fake replies here lol?
Riedbach

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:15:24 PM

Your plans are clear and very transparent. We hope for the success of this promising coin and to be include as one of the succesful coins in cryptoworld! What is the total coin supply for this project?
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:42:31 PM

Your plans are clear and very transparent. We hope for the success of this promising coin and to be include as one of the succesful coins in cryptoworld! What is the total coin supply for this project?
Circulating Supply
380 181 647 DOCK
Total Supply 1 000 000 000 DOCK
The capitalization of the DOCK is only 15 million dollars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: