Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:14:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡⚡⚡ Dock.io - Decentralized Data Exchange Protocol w/ Live Beta App⚡⚡⚡  (Read 16707 times)
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:27:31 PM

my understanding is a business has to pay in dock tokens another business to access data created on that businesses platform? but in your WP the tokens are burnt by the third application
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:04:49 PM

Hei Dev!
I see that KYC And whitelist registration starts 8 feb! I would like to know which kinds of documents are going to be accepted for KYC? For instance, will I be able to use my driving licence as a prove of my identity?
dock.io
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

Hei Dev!
I see that KYC And whitelist registration starts 8 feb! I would like to know which kinds of documents are going to be accepted for KYC? For instance, will I be able to use my driving licence as a prove of my identity?

Please see the official KYC and Whitelist announcement

Yes, drivers license can be used as a form of identity
foolishorient

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

dock app is so solid, im into this
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:42:18 PM

How much is the total supply of the coins and please provide us with the information about the soft cap and hard cap for this coin.When roadmap release, and token sale begin, any exact date for it?
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:03:55 PM

Hei Dev!

Please see the official KYC and Whitelist announcement

Yes, drivers license can be used as a form of identity
I got a mail that the whitelist is oversubscribed and closed. You should check the website as soon as possible. Will advice to get registered to any whitelist as early as possible, getting to know the requirement,incase of any question as at the telegram

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
kazoubg1

Activity: 252
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:35:14 PM

Your project does not seem to be appreciated in the present circumstances. Do you have something new about it?
sudhakark

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:58:53 PM

In today’s world it is difficult to find jobs for each and every individual, the way individual find a job and get employed, which gives reputation and should maintain professional networks. A person’s profile and information is available on hundreds of apps these all are closed networks.
In Applications information and data cannot be shared because by seeing the competitive market and their data to be established for business purpose.Each and every platform wants to hold an advantage over its competitors.

Internet came up with a new job market, a person who is doing a job in US will changes his job in 12 times during his/her career. Freelancing became profession which grows every year, as of now 35% of the US workers performs as freelancers and by 2020 percentage is estimated to increase to 40%.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:05:55 AM

Warning: It looks like this ico is faking their members. Try not to trust this scam.

The website looks cool but I checked out the team too and this ICO looks like a scam.

Oh really?! Could you please support your statement and/or accusation by providing proofs, such as documents or whatever you have in your possession. Good day!

kazoubg1

Activity: 252
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

Warning: It looks like this ico is faking their members. Try not to trust this scam.

The website looks cool but I checked out the team too and this ICO looks like a scam.

Oh really?! Could you please support your statement and/or accusation by providing proofs, such as documents or whatever you have in your possession. Good day!
They are using bonuses to lure investors. I see quite a lot of differences coming from it.
Sterben

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:17:18 PM

Anything about an upcoming bounty? I'd like to participate!
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:19:09 PM

Hi, is the KYC verification process over or are you still validating the submissions?
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:30:13 AM

I checked online for reviews, and based on CryptoRated.com the team seems to be visible, and have grown businesses before.

----
California based Remote.com (the developer and primary integration partner of dock.io) was founded in 2017 and claims over 2 million users.

Cofounder and CEO Nick Macario was previously founder and CEO of branded.me, a professional platform which grew to 3 million+ members and was acquired in Nov 2016 by Outsource.com, a secure marketplace focused on delivering high-quality projects to freelancers. Cofounder and COO Elina Cadouri is also co-founder of Outsource.com. Ten additional team members, mainly developers, are listed, all with active LinkedIn profiles (Remote.com has 35 employees on LinkedIn). Lead Blockchain Engineer Evgeniy Zabolotniy does not list blockchain experience; was Chief Architect at branded.me. Piotr Swies is a Senior Engineer at Remote.com and a Blockchain Engineer at dock.io, “skilled in designing and implementing distributed systems with microservices architecture”.

Source: https://cryptorated.com/ico-reviews/dock-io/
Manycoinslover

Activity: 145
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:41:34 AM

Which are your competitors and what would you competitive advantages be?

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:00:49 AM

Dock.io and ERC-20 Tokens

The word ‘Tokensale’ is either extremely lucrative or extremely ludicrous depending on whom you are asking. The sheer pace at which it has caught the public eye is unprecedented amongst all financial terms in the history of the world. To put in perspective the magnitude of this, there are some statistics furnished by icodata.io which are massive to say the least.

In the year 2017, 889 blockchain startups opted for the tokensale and a combined $6,062,538,291 were exchanged for the tokens. In 2018, at the time of writing this article, 186 startups have already opted for tokensale and close to $1.5 Billion dollars have been exchanged for the tokens. And amongst these tokensale champions, most of them have observed the ERC-20 rules meaning that most of the tokens released through Ethereum initial coin offerings are ERC-20 compliant. This brings us to the question, what is an ERC-20 token and how does it all work?

https://medium.com/dock-io/dock-io-and-erc-20-tokens-3769119009e3
Kakabawa19471947

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:05:49 PM

have anu of you seen token numratice they are selling 30% and another 30% for echo syatem incentivization but they dont say anything about how and when they will be relased if its dumped on exchange it dilutes the value by 50% im asking this question but they dont seem to have answer if someone wana use the echosystem surely they have to buy the token on exchange, does anyone know how this works?HuhHuh
theworld999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:14:03 PM

Liquidity is important and we are working hard on getting listed on exchanges however can’t comment due to exchange policies at this time.
wtf12

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:15:41 PM

MY application is still pending verification process. it more than 5 days now. any timeline?
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:25:39 AM

Another data project? What different with already existing data projects (Ethos, Datum, Datawallet)? What advantages you have before them? May be competitors - good, but what sence in a tons of similar projects?
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

Have emails for successful whitelisted applicants been sent out yet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: