Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I already want to buy some coins. Do you still need to wait?  (Read 159 times)
krdcwplgf (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:09:17 AM

The decline is continuing. But I'm afraid I may not have time to reach the bottom. I feel this is a good opportunity. What do you think?
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:12:54 AM

The best way for now is buy by a small parts. But I think we will go much dipper, so I will wait a little bit.
slanislaw

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:16:16 AM

You couldn't pay me to buy right now..

A correction is in progress. It was long over due.

I don't see an upward trend anytime soon.
prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:16:22 AM

now is the time to buy, coins are low, so if ever it pumps up again you still get profits out of it. just don’t be greedy enough to wait until the lowest possible price as you never know when will be the lowest it will hit you should set goals. the market is highly volatile any second it could pump up again if you are the kind of person who waits till the lowest it will reach before you buy you may not catch up when it pumps up again. if you buy now which the prices are considerably lower all you have to do is just to wait for the coins to be pumped up back with an assurance of some good profits.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 05:20:59 AM

The decline is continuing. But I'm afraid I may not have time to reach the bottom. I feel this is a good opportunity. What do you think?
Don’t wait! Purchase now while prices are down. This is a great opportunity for us to scoop up those reds for us to gain huge profit in the future.

henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:22:42 AM

yes right now there are many corrections in the stock cryptocurrency. or BITCOIN or ALTCOIN.

but do not really expect you guys can buy at the lowest price true word that have this post thread.

now is the time to buy the net down because over time the price continues to fall and will surely jump up its price so prepare funds to buy in the net bottom.

like I bought altcoin from the top down so I still have altcoin then I hold until the price back up. it is expected that this wave of decline will end and after that it is the big pump wave magnitude
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:26:42 AM

This bleeding is an opportunity by the others to buy coins at a cheaper price including you but i say you wait a little more as i've heard that France is also going to make war with crypto currencies so therefore their is still possibilities that coins will going to dip more for the next days but i just hope that this news is just a FUD.
Adek nadia

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:29:35 AM

if I do not want to rush to buy it because I'm sure its price will definitely come down again and I want to buy at a lower price again from now .

GLOBAL REIT: Blockchain berdasarkan
Investasi Real Estat Pertama yang pernah ada, 〔http://globalreit.io/〕
kolotov

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:35:31 AM

i think low-volume coins have nowhere to fall further
slanislaw

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:44:14 AM

i think low-volume coins have nowhere to fall further

Think again. Many of the coins are double what they were just 2 months ago. We've got plenty left to drop..
yiuinubol

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:49:47 AM

Now is the time when we should buy the coin at low price. After the time the market fluctuates the coin is high, then people will make a profit from it.
As before I bought bitcoin at low price, now it is time to sell to the market already profitable but no I want to increase it further.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:53:03 AM

Buy a little now and buy more if it drops to cost average down but buy only reputable coins.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:03:54 AM

One thing about the chicken hearted is that they are never decisive about the decision they want to take. Most of the time when the price is rising they complain about how its too late to get in or how expensive it is and they cannot go ahead with it. On the same other end when price is crashing like what is being witnessed now, rather than seizing the opportunity, they either want to wait a little or scared again that the price might not pick up and the cycle continues all over.
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

now is the time to buy, coins are low, so if ever it pumps up again you still get profits out of it. just don’t be greedy enough to wait until the lowest possible price as you never know when will be the lowest it will hit you should set goals. the market is highly volatile any second it could pump up again if you are the kind of person who waits till the lowest it will reach before you buy you may not catch up when it pumps up again. if you buy now which the prices are considerably lower all you have to do is just to wait for the coins to be pumped up back with an assurance of some good profits.
Most of coins in the crypto currencies are down now, you should take this chances to buy it if you want to own one of them for yours. You maybe have knowledge relating to this digital market, so I think you know that crypto market is extremely volatile, it will have a boom in the next few days. Now, the price is lower than ever, you should do think carefully and quickly to buy it  and have chance to get big benefits or else you will regret a lot.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

as the use with previous terms of entrance with the market gives with reference on following use of returns with the drawing of table,
investors to gains with helps as might to work on decision to keep or exit with the running position of the trading and collects with the limit of numbers as to match with the beginning terms of work of initiation.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:54:17 PM

If you want to buy, then buy, if you think that the price is extremely low, think with your head, you will not find the answer here because everyone thinks differently. The right decision is yours. My opinion is to monitor the market and look at the situation
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:09:37 PM

This question has been asked in the forums several times during price fall. Why do people hesitate when it comes to invest money on crypto currencies after a price fall despite the same thing happening several times before with a same result? Keep investing on smaller amount, the more it drops, the higher you should be investing. Once the price start to recover, sell or hold on further to maximize your profit.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:12:14 PM

If you want to buy, then buy, if you think that the price is extremely low, think with your head, you will not find the answer here because everyone thinks differently. The right decision is yours. My opinion is to monitor the market and look at the situation

Yeah at the end of the day no one can make a decision for him. Many people are going to buy low, sell high. You just have to do your research and think about what you want, long term, short term, etc.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: