Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best price to buy ripple now  (Read 299 times)
FoxyCrypsy

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

the main thing is that tomorrow, there was not yet a better time to buy Undecided Undecided Shocked
Or you can miss a good opportunity!
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:12:02 PM

Yeah i think that too. We can easily x2 x3 with Ripple. But i cant decide the amount. Maybe i invest all my money to Ripple.

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:59:15 PM

Yeah i think that too. We can easily x2 x3 with Ripple. But i cant decide the amount. Maybe i invest all my money to Ripple.

Its not only Ripple, you can of course buy other altcoins now as their values too have come down. Ripple is always promising. We recently had a good growth as well the market cap stood listed on top altcoins. It had around $2 spike early January 2018. Now it has come down to $1 plus. Best time to buy XRP.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:01:19 PM

It's time to buy. Even the TRON is growing, soon there will be growth everywhere. And it will be more than it was drop (excluding bitconnect).

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Intellecual Romanticist

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:54:23 AM

I really wanted to buy XRP back when it was still at $0.10. Now it is $4.

yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:51:11 AM

The best time to buy any encryption now is because of the recent policy impact, a lot of crypto currencies have fallen, I have chosen to buy BTC, and I believe BTC will return to $17,000. ETH or LTC is a good choice!
catmilk

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:53:08 AM

i bought it yesterday for 0.89$. I think its very good price to make some profit on it:)

magicwand2

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:35:47 AM

Keep in mind: dont buy anything when storm coming Smiley
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:09:38 AM

I would buy ripple without doubts just for 7-8 k sat. To buy with more high price is dangerous, xrp is not stable coin, so it still able dump untill 2-3 k sat next several months.So, i wait for stabilisation of price.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:39:28 AM

I think right now the market is in big fluctuation, I think he missed out yesterday dip because the price of Ripple was 0.90USD and now it has regained to 1.5$ in the market. Maybe if you can wait for another year with your invest then you can start investing in ripple.
Lukan

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:41:27 AM

Ripple surprised me how much gain in value.
And now he surprised me again in how much he lose in value.
But Ripple will be ok, he is a strong dude.
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:57:00 AM

The current price of the Ripple today is $ 1.51, which is very reasonable to invest in at the moment as the cryptos tend to increase rapidly. It is expected that in the next 2 months the Ripple rate will increase to $ 3, x2 compared to the current rate so you should invest in Ripple right now because it is at the best price.

Agetan

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

What will be the best price to buy XRP now?

I think now is the best time. Looking at the chart before buying.
In my opinion, i will not buy ripple because i prefer to buy waves and also nxt..
mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:10:49 PM

I'm still waiting Ripple to cost 4000-6000 satoshi, cause now it overestimated, people believe in ripple but most of them don't even understand what is it and so on.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

it's good to buy a ripple because it's too high for its price drops and maybe in the next few weeks or bounty it will only return its price before and it's expected to increase its price

tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

Now that I have finished post reply this is the best time to invest in ripple. Now the price of the ripple is $ 1.57, are in the top 3 in all altcoins. You should invest right now to make a big profit. You know, ripple has been in the top 10 for a long time and now it's at around $ 2 for a coin. I can assure you in a week or even 2-3 days the ripple will reach $ 100 for a coin. If you now buy 1000 coin for $ 2000 then only a few days later you will have 50 times the interest.

Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:20:50 PM

There was an opportunity to buy a ripple very profitable yesterday, at a price of about one dollar.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:06:54 PM

Now that I have finished post reply this is the best time to invest in ripple. Now the price of the ripple is $ 1.57, are in the top 3 in all altcoins. You should invest right now to make a big profit. You know, ripple has been in the top 10 for a long time and now it's at around $ 2 for a coin. I can assure you in a week or even 2-3 days the ripple will reach $ 100 for a coin. If you now buy 1000 coin for $ 2000 then only a few days later you will have 50 times the interest.
if I for a long time the price was $ 2, then where does this confidence that in a few days will come in 50%?
mihalich

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

the main thing is that tomorrow, there was not yet a better time to buy Undecided Undecided Shocked
Many people buy ripple in the last few months are now happy because they can earn a lot of profit.  But it's too late to buy ripple and for sure you will get what other gets.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:33:10 AM

It was the time to buy ripple few days ago, not sure about now. it is still not very expensive, but it is already too much to get huge x on it....so maybe better to wait?

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: