Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:28:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low sell high TRON is rising  (Read 136 times)
lokkom (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:20:22 AM

Perfect time to buy right now at 470 sats. It's rising rapidly please check it out and see for yourself.
Lorfarfor

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:37:18 AM

Perfect time to buy right now at 470 sats. It's rising rapidly please check it out and see for yourself.
Advertising soap bubble, maybe something worthwhile would advise and not a tron that is very short-lived and no development. In general, a coin for beginners for a short time.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:07:51 AM

I bought some TRON yesterday and I am happy at the price I was able to get it.  I have serious hope on this token that it is going to rise seriously before the middle of this year. I can see many positive comments about it  by some experts on some of the online social media and on this forum. Hope we make good gain from this.
lokkom (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:21:27 PM

I told you all to buy at 470 sats yesterday, it went to 790 sats.

Now it's due for a correction.

Buy potcoin now at under 2100 sats and watch it moon. Available on bittrex, poloniex and cryptopia.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:27:40 PM

A lot of alts are recovering right now and I prefer to give my money on something better and real than TRON. It's air balloon.
Just look around and see how many better ICOs are on the market.
lokkom (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:01:49 AM

A lot of alts are recovering right now and I prefer to give my money on something better and real than TRON. It's air balloon.
Just look around and see how many better ICOs are on the market.

If you were paying attention TRON was the first up to rise. It was up 50% then finally all the other alts started to rise.

and oh stubbornness won't get you far. Ride the waves dude.
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:47:37 AM

It could be a breakout and rising up or it could be a fake breakout. I think it is most likely to be the fake breakout because it already mooned but I haven't looked at a real chart yet. Will look but I don't think Tron is a worthwhile grab at the moment, many better opportunities on the market.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: