Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:23:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Put 100$ per month in Crypto currencies  (Read 1792 times)
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:03:18 PM

Now all coins have low price so its great time to investing. If you have 100$ in month to invest in cryptocurrency so i think you must choose coins from first 10 in coinmarketcap. its good buy EHT, which cost now 87$. sure that soon his price rise
I also feel it as the best altcoin for investing, in the past 2 years, only this time eth prices have been under $ 100. At current prices, $ 100 will get more than 1 eth. However, for some reason so many people are hesitant and afraid to do it, even though they know eth is no doubt about its potential.
Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:06:02 PM

I think that now it would be very profitable to buy stratis since it has a very low price and it is very attractive

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:10:55 PM

Now is the time that it is dangerous to advise anything. This year has been a failure for most investors. Competently trading turned out only to increase the number of coins.

bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:46:56 PM

The whole market is on a discount and plenty of investment opportunities in perspective coins such as ETH, ADA etc.
Do not miss to get some BTC as well as it is the first and the main coin and we should own some.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
mudyak99

Activity: 304
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:45:57 AM

$100 per month is good to exchane it to ETH, BTC, BCH, NEO or any coin with some good transaction. But if i were you, i will exchange it to BTC or ETH. Only this 2 tokens will good in future by my opinion. In First Month invest to ETH, next to BTC
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:48:25 AM

Although I didn't buy most of the cryptocurrencies you listed, I think NEO has great potential, it has better technology and strong team support!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:45:15 PM

I want to put 100$ in crypto currencies every month. Which coins in general would you recommend for mid- to longterm investment? Which coin should I choose this month?
I already have some of these coins: Waves, VEN, SRAT, SNGLS, NEO, ICX, DBC.
This is exactly what I am aiming at (excluding campaign but only from trading and airdrops and few other affilate programs). This is a great idea and I have been trying to achieve this for a long time.

I of course fail because I have been making less and less money but in the end I am trying to save as much as possible, it could be 100 dollars or it could be 50 dollars it doesn't matter as long as you are capable of putting money into bitcoin and ethereum there is a huge chance that you will see profits rising in the future when bull run comes. The point is to average down your loses and profiting once instead of losing once.

If you get in all at once there is a huge chance you lose most of your money but if you get in 100 dollars (that number can change according to your money) that means all you have to do is wait for one time when bitcoin is high and sell them all.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:23:20 PM

Putting 100$ each month is really of being stable and being consistent.The market sentiments are indicating it will go more downwards so its better to halt for some days and then invest in some strong projects which you believe after doing own research and analysis.There are many projects,cryptos tokens have been out there and we have already seen many projects being failed and many getting delisted.Also for some altcoins trading pairs are not available for stable coins so we need to buy via btc.But having constant buying every month reduces both panic and pressure.good luck mate.
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

now it is better not to invest your money in cryptocurrency as you are likely to lose your hard earned money
It seems a good recommendation but I think the current price is a good entry level if OP prefer in a long term investments. I just hope that he will choose those quality coins that can easily bounce back when the market recovers.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:37:43 PM

$100 per month is good to exchane it to ETH, BTC, BCH, NEO or any coin with some good transaction. But if i were you, i will exchange it to BTC or ETH. Only this 2 tokens will good in future by my opinion. In First Month invest to ETH, next to BTC
Of course, ethereum and Bitcoin are the leaders but do not forget about other Altcoins. You can choose good coins that will make a big profit.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

This is an affordable amount for most.

Here are the best coins that someone should buy.

- Bitcoin (expensive but #1 choice)
- Ethereum, you can buy 1 of it if you have $100 today.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:01:45 PM

At the beginning of 2017, the ETH was only around $ 20, so there were plenty of opportunities to buy ETH at cheap prices. When ETH reaches the $ 1000 mark, when I buy each ETH, I feel like I have to think carefully, because it is too high compared to the time I know. But at the moment, $ 100 is enough to start learning about this market
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:20:55 PM

Although I didn't buy most of the cryptocurrencies you listed, I think NEO has great potential, it has better technology and strong team support!

You're right. Neo is one of the coins, which in the future can compete with Ethereum. I would like new tokens to appear in the blockchains of various coins, and not just the ETH network.

EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:29:41 PM

To put monthly 100 $ in cryptocurrencies is a very good idea. I am also investing every two weeks. I would recommend PAL and MOD for longterm investment or just buy more Waves.
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:00:53 PM

you don’t need to do this now because the market is very unstable and you can just lose your money

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 10:12:22 PM

I assume you are doing monthly savings against and this is very good for the future because crypto has no inflation value. $ 100 per month then you will get 1 ETH, or if you want to buy other potential coins then you can buy XRP, EOS, XLM, ADA and TRX
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:31:08 PM

now all the cryptocurrency is in a discounted condition, I suggest buying top 20 coins first, then if you have more funds allocated, then you can take greater risks on small volume coins
I usually do this method to get maximum profit, but beforehand you have to do some research first
CS (Credits), CyberMiles (CMT), Ripple (XRP) and EOS are probably the best nominations for me
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:37:45 PM

Hi,
I want to put 100$ in crypto currencies every month. Which coins in general would you recommend for mid- to longterm investment? Which coin should I choose this month?
I already have some of these coins: Waves, VEN, SRAT, SNGLS, NEO, ICX, DBC.
For a $100 you can buy 1 ETH if you want to own a good quality coin that will give you a profits in holding until the full market recovery.  Although nothing bad on your list but I should consider first the undervalue of ETH before choosing others.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:39:00 PM

ethereum and ripple. Only these two coins, I strongly recommend you to invest

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:58:06 PM

It is very difficult to advise coins for short-term or medium-term investment. The market is unpredictable and we can't know what might happen to it. Now we can see a huge drop and if you invested at the beginning of the year, you are now suffering losses. This is the risk of short-term investments. But when the market recovers, your coins will be worth good.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: