Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Drop Down starts Now  (Read 386 times)
S.coastapps (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:40:36 AM

Hey....Friend's

At late night I see one of the major exchanges in coindesk news like the BTC price drop down approx $10,000. So what do u think about it?

Look at this:
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:44:12 AM

Yes, different processes throughout the world, like Korea decision, chines restrictions and etc. caused it. This situation will continue for some time I think but than it will became more constant.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:51:27 AM

The worst of it, maybe bitcoin will loose value and it will be gone in the world. I hope it will not happen because I am just starting right now.
tree1100hn

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:56:23 AM

Now encrypt digital currency, affected by the outside world too much. It has always been because the price has gone up too fast and the price is too high. Now callback is normal, if, has been rising, you will not be afraid ah. I think the callback, it is good for everyone, can continue to hold, continue. I believe in the digital currency 2018 is the real outbreak, BTC prices will return to 20,000 US dollars. So now we wait and see
zhinaivan

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:01:26 AM

We just wait hold or invest this is a chance to buy bitcoin because more days to come back to normal value this is a normal bitcoin drop down because of the panic sale of the investor but for me im not losing hope that the bitcoin are getting higher value in my experience and belief that bitcoin most promising coins in the world of crypto.
novikov433

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:04:07 AM

So it's time to buy an undervalued coin. It is necessary to sell, a punch can not last forever. Growth and norms will fall, all the same on shares.
brengoskandel

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:08:28 AM

whether this will be the end of bitcoin whether bitcoin will be left out, the answer is no
this is just a panic, related to the decision of south korea which causes bad impact to bitcoin, investors certainly experience panic as well
but do not lose hope, bitcoin will be normal again as usual
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:14:32 AM

Bitcoin drop down started 1 month ago. Now we are at the end of this drop down, correction. This month, probably this week is you last chance to buy Bitcoin. Current BTC price is the cheapest price you will get this year.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:21:52 AM

Bitcoin drop down started 1 month ago. Now we are at the end of this drop down, correction. This month, probably this week is you last chance to buy Bitcoin. Current BTC price is the cheapest price you will get this year.

Do you think that it will grow up in nearest future? I mean, will its price will be higher by the end of January?
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:26:38 AM

Hey....Friend's

At late night I see one of the major exchanges in coindesk news like the BTC price drop down approx $10,000. So what do u think about it?

Look at this:

all you have to do now is be patient do not panic, this moment repeating as early as last year, you better hold your bitcoin first, because I believe the price or value of altcoin will be normal again
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:30:16 AM

Hey....Friend's

Look at this:

indeed all altcoin is declining now, but I hope you do not need to panic, because if you sell your coin cheaply and a week or two a week the value of coins doubled again, of course the beneficiaries are the big capital holders
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:32:03 AM

Hey....Friend's

Look at this:

all you have to do now is be patient do not panic, this moment repeating as early as last year, you better hold your bitcoin first, because I believe the price or value of altcoin will be normal again
I do agree with you, do not worry too much at this point, if you sell it then you've done the whale whipping for 2018 after they sold out in late 2017. to lock in profits. Be wise in sensitive times because you will regret having a bitcoin buying intent, and you will be hard pressed to buy it.

indika8821

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:32:37 AM

Yes btc down but it’s a good time to buy bitcoin. In next couple of weeks we are likely to see the growth. And by February-March we can prepare for new all-time highs around $25000BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:34:15 AM

Do you think that it will grow up in nearest future? I mean, will its price will be higher by the end of January?

Yes it will be higher. 15000$ or more will be seen before February. March 25000$, April 35000$. Then another correction. 70000$ at the end of summer.
CNY dasd

Activity: 102
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:35:13 AM

This is only a short period of volatility, keep your patience, do not be afraid, the value of Bitcoin is not the only thing, we have to believe bitcoin.
joesua_30

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:35:48 AM

hope it will not be happen
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:36:47 AM

Hey....Friend's

Look at this:
Bitcoin is rebounding but I think the market is still going down and will not stop here. So do not enter the market at the moment when it continues to drop.

buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:37:00 AM

yes it may happen because it is related to the decision of south korea
this causes a downturn for bitcoin, new investors may be desperate with this situation
I myself try to be more relevant, waiting for the best decision right now
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:37:31 AM

Hey....Friend's

Look at this:

for trading in currency crypto ups or downs of a currency is a common thing, I advise to withstand the bitcoin or altcoin you have, because I expect another month or two the value of bitcoin or altcoin will rise again
xanmanluca

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:37:40 AM

a real veteran knows this is just another minor dump, nothing compared to its exponential gains in the near future. maybe it will crash more but there is way too much support at 10k it will not break i don't think.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: