Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:16:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My strategy on altcoin and ico  (Read 76 times)
infposs (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:50:03 AM

As bitcoin becomes more popular, it will get more and more attention as well as more severe supervision. Thus, it's price is hard to pump higher.And the chance to pump higer  belongs to anonymous currency.

Besides,ICO is getting hot. The price of ETH NEO show us the fact. I belive that it's more profit to buy ETH and get involved in good ico.

So,what do you think about my stratey? Thanks in advance.
mbm2018

Activity: 107
Merit: 4

Holding 19647 CS

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:02:48 AM

Get you point.
But how could we get a good ico.There are lots of scam in ico. any more specific detal to participate in a good ico and anonymous cryptocurrency except DeeopOnion?

pre-BETA version of the CREDITS platform is available to all users
百万TPS
Holding 19647CS, time will tell
flivede

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:10:03 AM

Get you point.
But how could we get a good ico.There are lots of scam in ico. any more specific detal to participate in a good ico and anonymous cryptocurrency except DeeopOnion?

You can find good ico in icodrop. Their recommendation is safe to buy. It's easy to pick a good one form icodrop. By the way, Sumo coin may be is good one. Check it out. Hope this will help you.
lishuun

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

Get you point.
Hot ICO recommendation: Arcblock,dadi,gonetwork etc...  you will find more in telegram. Just a recommendation. Do your own research and participate in.
pochtalionin

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:37:06 AM

As bitcoin becomes more popular, it will get more and more attention as well as more severe supervision. Thus, it's price is hard to pump higher.And the chance to pump higer  belongs to anonymous currency.

Besides,ICO is getting hot. The price of ETH NEO show us the fact. I belive that it's more profit to buy ETH and get involved in good ico.

I like your strategy. If you write in which ICO will participate and describe their actions, many will be interested.
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:40:21 AM

NEO shows excellent results. I think it can make good money and to multiply it several times swoi attachments. But afriram it's a sure thing not to lose. Even when all the altcoins will drop Ethereum will change slightly. You need to keep that in mind. To always have a supply in ETH.

newgeneration16

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:52:48 AM

I think Altcoin is good for invest some of your budget( 30% maybe)
ICO is good like start up. But we must research it carefully to protect ourselves. Potential ICO may bring investors huge profit in short time.
Everything has 2 faces. it depends on your thinking and strategy
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:52:56 AM

I won't agree with you that Bitcoin is getting more popular. Altcoins are getting more popular. It's the fact. Bitcoin is dropping in price due to loss of interest to it. Newbies are not buying it because of the price and hard mining. Also it hasn't changed at all since it was invented. Investors prefer coins that develop and become more advanced over the time. Also most ICOs look like a scam. It's hard to find a decent one. So, useless strategy.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:27:41 AM

Yes your point is correct investing in Ethereum or neo is good option because lots of ICO coming out on this platform . Even lots of successful projects running on ethereum blockchain so each transaction in these coins will increase the value . NEO most of the chinese investors looking project built on NEO blockchain.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: