Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:02:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrappy's Farm Cleaning! S7, S3, S3+, Fan's, Shroud's, PSU's and APW3++'s!  (Read 540 times)
Scrappy Do (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:54:13 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 08:37:02 PM by Scrappy Do

I need to clean out/make room for newer gear coming and looking to move these asap. Here's what I got...

2 - *USED* Antminer S7 - Currently hashing strong at 4.75 th/s each. These boys been with me through thick and thin and still kicking ass/hash. $850 Pictures Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2770101.msg29268208#msg29268208

2 - *USED* Antminer S3+ - Currently hashing at 475 gh/s each. The days these guys been through with me are many. I'm talking old school built right, uses jack shit for power consumption, and damn near silent. Great friggin personal heater. $175

2 - *USED* Antminer S3 - Currently hashing at 450 gh/s each. These were actually some of my first ants. Really hate to sell them as all the s3's I have left are on ck solo pool. Hate to to think I missed it. /frown $150

125 - *NEW* Arctic Freezer Pro Rev.2 Intel Fans. $16 each ( https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186134&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-CPU+Cooling-_-N82E16835186134&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2cyC2LPe2AIVTLXACh3zpwAwEAQYASABEgKKWPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds ) Send Pm for more Details, I still have factory sealed cases and will offer discount on Bulk.

62 - *NEW* Antminer S1, S3 ,S5, S7, T9, S9, D3, L3 4 inch shrouds. These are original Camelhackx shrouds bought off ebay ( https://www.ebay.com/itm/AntMiner-S1-S3-S5-S7-S9-L3-Custom-120mm-Fan-Duct-Cooling-Shroud-to-4-Inch-Vent/132465446738?hash=item1ed78e4f52:g:aBIAAOSw7p5aW8jO ). I will only sell as many as I purchased from him directly as I have my own 3d printer now and use his exact image he shares. I have since printed all I need for farm and future shipments. Therefore, I do not think he would have an issue if I resell what I bought from him originally. $5 each. Please do not ask me to make or sell more as that would be immoral. I purchased all these over time for a new farm and got the printer before I was ready for them, I can even send in the box/boxes from him. Smiley

17 - *NEW* Delta fan replacement for any s3-s9 for $30 each ( see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2334987.msg23752471#msg23752471 ).

14 - *USED* Thermaltake Smart 550w SP-550AH2NCB $50. These are perfect for the S3's I have and run in 110v/220v modes. $35 if you buy an S3 or S7 from me ( be aware IT WILL NOT run an S7 ).

8 - *NEW* Bitmain APW3++ PSU's $190 each ( Only if you buy a miner from me, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2459575.msg25185360#msg25185360 ) $210 with no miner purchase.

34 - *NEW* USB 2.0 PCI-E Risers. 2 Foot Length. $8 each, $70 for 10.

*FREE* Camelhackx shroud with any miner purchase!

With that said, prices are always open, but this ain't the bargain barn, so please save both our time. I have all the original boxes, and can ship them in them if you like. On the other hand, if you buy 2 miners at a time, I can modify one box to hold both, and still be secure and snug as a bug coming to you.

I will have 9 t9's come offline next month and will list them ( unless you hit me with an offer I simply cannot refuse, 12.75th/s, and 11.75 th/s models ).

I require escrow used through philipma1957, buyer pays shipping and escrow fees. I will ship same day if payment is verified through phil and in a timely fashion as it is possible or me to do so. I can't ship at 2am. LOL

I accept BTC, BCH, LTC, ARK, and ETH. LTC is preferred.

I will add to this list as I go as I have over 60 GPU's, 6 Raspi's, 110 gridseeds, 40 Technobit boards, and even the ultra rare LTC Gear Scryptor boards. As well as DPS2000W PSUs and Dell 750w PSUs all with the breakout boards and cables from Sidehack.

Good luck guys!

Scrap'

Edit: Added 34 risers
Scrappy Do (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:59:07 AM

RESERVED
OPORed

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:33:32 PM

Are you looking to sell any of the RasPi's that you stated you have? I am interested.
crypto_curious

Activity: 924
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:24:35 PM

Where are you located? Shipping to Europe possible?
endi17

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:42:24 PM

I am interested about the s7 and s3. Willing to give 1000 for s7  includingbpower supply! Please PM if its still for sale
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1858

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:52:48 AM

Can't imagine where all those CPU coolers came from. Or all those Technobit boards. /sarcasm

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
A.Delaney

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:22:40 AM

PM sent. Thanks
Scrappy Do (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:03:13 AM

Can't imagine where all those CPU coolers came from. Or all those Technobit boards. /sarcasm

Wow! You know it cost me.... YOU KNOW. Taking me 3 years to even make a semi comeback. That Mother Fucker Martin (I would love to meet his ass in real life) Cost me close to $45k USD at the time when BTC was.... Please don't piss me off bro. You know... you know....

Guys support SH, hes one of the best out there.. always take care of ya. Even when I was down, his ass would send me sales to come back. Not many out there who would do the same!

Scrap'
Scrappy Do (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:06:51 AM

Thinking about it though SH... If I were to pull them, that would be some kick ass jewelry would it not? Hell I still have some Cointerra chips, and they pretty too. I need to find a belt maker and make a 100k belt out of chips. Smiley

Scrap'
Marcel32x

Activity: 188
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:13:10 AM

can you tell us the loacation of your Miner? Do you send to Europe?
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:15:22 AM

Hey Scrappy.

I'd like to purchase 6 pcs of the shrouds, but I need those 5 inches not 4".

Do you have any?

I read somewhere that the 5" and 6" can disperse the heat way better than 4".

pls advise if you have any 5" or 6" shrouds?

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
Scrappy Do (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

Hey Scrappy.

Do you have any?

I do not. Please check with camelhackx on ebay as he is very good at it. I am only reselling exactly what I bought from him. I will not make money off his designs or patterns. I simply want to sell what I have.

Scrap'
Scrappy Do (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:24:53 AM

can you tell us the loacation of your Miner? Do you send to Europe?

I am in the US. More specific... Arkansas.

I will send anywhere if your willing to pay for it. Smiley

I am very easy to deal with.

Scrap'
Scrappy Do (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:29:42 AM

Hey Scrappy.

Do you have any?

I do not. Please check with camelhackx on ebay as he is very good at it. I am only reselling exactly what I bought from him. I will not make money off his designs or patterns. I simply want to sell what I have.

Scrap'

To add to this, Watch Camel's youtube and you will see a 4 inch is just as efficient as the 5 inch due to the fan. It's still 120mm... no matter how big the opening. Smiley If your in the US, stick with the 4 inch. Forget the other BS you read on the intraweb.

Scrap'
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:42:36 AM

Hey Scrappy.

Do you have any?

Scrap'

To add to this, Watch Camel's youtube and you will see a 4 inch is just as efficient as the 5 inch due to the fan. It's still 120mm... no matter how big the opening. Smiley If your in the US, stick with the 4 inch. Forget the other BS you read on the intraweb.

Scrap'

Thanks S.D. for your reply.

The 5" or 6" shrouds were recommended by this good felllow - Raymond B. in his thread "Ducting", located inside mining support thread.

Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2796117.0

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
Scrappy Do (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:02:08 AM

Hey Scrappy.

Do you have any?

Scrap'

Scrap'

Thanks S.D. for your reply.

The 5" or 6" shrouds were recommended by this good felllow - Raymond B. in his thread "Ducting", located inside mining support thread.

Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2796117.0

Ok, Im not gonna critique his farm as it is awesome!

I do not run said configuration, and run WAY more miners than that. My typical hose is 4 inches and direct out. I can see where a 6 inch would be needed for that distance. I'm doing straight the hell out. 4 inch works fine, trust me.

If your gonna constrict/bend/bind/run 3-7 frigging foot of duct. I GET IT!

Scrap'
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:27:38 PM

$850 for an S7 that was obsolete years ago is outrageously overpriced.  You are a miserable money grubbing profit taking BASTARD.  I urge everyone to not buy anything he is selling.
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:29:53 PM

$850 for an S7 that was obsolete years ago is outrageously overpriced.  You are a miserable money grubbing profit taking BASTARD.  I urge everyone to not buy anything he is selling.
Says the guy with  -16 trust. Classic.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1858

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

(or he could put it on eBay and get about $1100 from it; even after fees he'd still come out about $100 farther ahead)

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
Scrappy Do (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:43:41 AM

Ya know.. That hurt my feelings. Give me a minute to recover.

/sniffle

Actually it didn't! In fact the machine still makes money at this current BTC Rate. One thing people fail to consider is sometimes even if a machine is breaking even vs. electric, or even yet losing but not insane, what will that BTC be worth in 6 months?

Now just imagine if this guy is actually heating your house/barn/shed/dogs.... its free BTC.

To call the machine obsolete let me know you haven't a damn clue what you speak.

Therefore, I have since rethought my tears and decided you are a total idiot. LOL

BTW.. Like Sidehack said, I could always ebay them. I would prefer a Crypto exchange so no paypal trace nor chargeback bullshit.

Scrap'
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: