Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: >>>[ANN] www.Visa4Crypto.com Prepaid Visa cards accepting 16 different coins<<<  (Read 4695 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dormouse

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:56:45 AM

what mmm I like thanks for the card

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hendo420 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 01:15:06 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2013, 04:23:44 AM by hendo420

what mmm I like thanks for the card

Thank you for shopping with us.

We have been a bit delayed in getting the automated system up for everyone to use. Its done, we just don't have a good supply of cards to put on the site for sale.
we have some $10 and $20 cards the rest are bought from a local store as they are purchased from the site.

The plan is to have 3 denominations instead of 6.
Instead of $10-$60 cards we will have $20, $50, $100.
To do this we really need $500-$1000 to buy inventory.
I just transferred $300 in BTC and will have enough cash soon to have 1 of each $50 and $100 cards and a few $20 cards.
Its not ideal but its a start.

If you would like to help us buy inventory I have a loan up on btcjam waiting on funding.
https://btcjam.com/listings/6590

ebmarket.co
hendo420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 11:20:20 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2013, 04:12:16 PM by hendo420

It has come to my attention that the cards we are selling only work inside of the United States. I have updated the site to reflect this. Thank you to the first international customer that tested this for me, I wont name you but thank you for being patient.

ebmarket.co
CryptoBullion

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 04:04:17 AM

how is the visa sales going hendo? your site looks nice  Wink this is a cool service

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268556.0
CryptoPCS.com Prepaid phone refills, post paid phone payments, and bill payments https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285148.0
hendo420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 01:51:42 AM

how is the visa sales going hendo? your site looks nice  Wink this is a cool service

Not bad but would love to see more sales. The cards not working internationally is turning people away I think. I'm looking for a supplier but it seems almost all prepaid and gift cards sold in the USA are limited to working inside of the USA because they are afraid of money laundering and funding terrorists. lol

Maybe I can find someone in the UK to buy me inventory of gift visas that I can sell. lol

ebmarket.co
CryptoBullion

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 02:13:32 AM

Not bad but would love to see more sales. The cards not working internationally is turning people away I think. I'm looking for a supplier but it seems almost all prepaid and gift cards sold in the USA are limited to working inside of the USA because they are afraid of money laundering and funding terrorists. lol

Maybe I can find someone in the UK to buy me inventory of gift visas that I can sell. lol

i had a similar problem with a prepaid visa not sending a payment to russia, i called the company and they enabled the card for international payments. maybe just give the company a call and see if the can enable it.

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268556.0
CryptoPCS.com Prepaid phone refills, post paid phone payments, and bill payments https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285148.0
hendo420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 02:21:45 AM

i had a similar problem with a prepaid visa not sending a payment to russia, i called the company and they enabled the card for international payments. maybe just give the company a call and see if the can enable it.

I think the other problem is international people are not able to register the card to their address. Once I get some Vanilla Visas maybe that wont be an issue.

ebmarket.co
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 10:19:40 PM

I think the other problem is international people are not able to register the card to their address. Once I get some Vanilla Visas maybe that wont be an issue.

Vanilla Visa's still require a zipcode.

Not sure if any other countries other than the US has those.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
hendo420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 10:26:11 PM

Vanilla Visa's still require a zipcode.

Not sure if any other countries other than the US has those.

I've been looking at more and more sites that sell virtual debit cards and most sell a few versions, like one for usd one for euro, and a few others for other currencys. I have also looked at buying empty prepaid cards with a control panel but they are very expensive. I'm going to check around at local banks, maybe one of them sells the prepaid debit cards im looking for.

It seems they have really cracked down on using/registering prepaid cards internationally.

ebmarket.co
John Eden

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Have you mined Bottlecaps today?

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 04:50:00 AM

Use your CAPs for Visa cards

Check out Bottlecaps: https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/242-bottlecaps-cap/  | Check us out on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bottlecaps/629515757059363 | CAP Foundation donations: F2YX4Aiyk9p2WqXHrrGGgVuskTxCGYpaG9
hendo420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 05:11:22 AM

Use your CAPs for Visa cards

Ty that looks great. Cheesy

ebmarket.co
pr0d1gy

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 11:33:47 PM

Just wondering... Do you need the address of a buyer if they are not buying a physical card?

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hendo420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 09:28:16 PM

Just wondering... Do you need the address of a buyer if they are not buying a physical card?

No, just not sure how to make woocommerce not ask for it. It seems woocommerce is geared toward physical items and those items must be shipped. lol

ebmarket.co
hendo420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 03:41:39 PM

bump

ebmarket.co
tucksmcgucks

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 03:53:12 AM

FYI-

Unable to send emails to Admin@Visa4Crypto.com. Receive an error from Gmail when trying to do so, you must be using a 3rd party email system.

Might be a good idea to fix that on the website under "Contact"

Thanks
hendo420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 04:10:44 AM

It must be something wrong with the mail forwarding, you can always get ahold of me here on bitcointalk forums.

Because of payment processing problems I will be suspending service for visa4crypto.com until I get it worked out.

ebmarket.co
pr0d1gy

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 03:01:24 AM

What seems to be the problem?

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: