Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 01:38:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SiaCoin Mining is Profitable Or Not?  (Read 294 times)
robertefron19 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:49:00 AM

Can we mine SiaCoin is Profitable Or Not? Please suggest your thought
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:13:24 AM

not here soon with bitmain that just released a new antminer that can mine sia coin

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
Miningstore

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

Miningstore.com - Mining Rigs and Rig Hosting

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:29:22 PM

Hey robertefron19,
SIA definitely has a very promising technology and an increasingly optimistic community. I always advise that miners/investors partake in projects that they truly believe in. For the case of SIA, I find the technology very promising and rewarding. One option you might consider is dual mining Eth + Siacoin. This could be a great way to hedge your bets while deciding if Siacoin makes sense for your mining rig. After some testing, you could decide what to do full-time going forward. Dual mining is very simple to set up using EthOS. This guide is very helpful: https://medium.com/@stipe.kolovrat/dual-mining-ethereum-sia-with-nvidia-gpus-on-ethos-f7f7c8b14ff7

Hope that helps!

Host your Antminer S9 starting at $82 a unit at www.miningstore.com
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:35:16 PM

sia will pump soon... thanks to new miner came out and sold out in 5 minutes!! Angry Angry
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

After Batman released asics for the production of SIA all who use GPU can forget about this coin. My opinion. Of course you can wait for the pump but even this will not make the production of SIA GPU cost-effective. Now there is a large selection of other coins. Why would you play roulette?
greenfailure

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:07:45 PM

SIA mining still largely profitable if you have cheap power or the newest ASICS.

I am running 40 A3's @950GH/s | 1220w and still pulling a nice profit.

Bullish on SC reaching 0.1$ as it gains more adoption and use.

Owner/Operator of LARGEST Greater Toronto Area mining operation.

BUY BITCOIN
LeslyAshley

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:33:46 PM

All data processes on the Siacoin platform are encrypted with unique codes. As a result, these data cannot be accessed by random users without using the specific private keys. Also, Siacoin’s inherent systems like proof of storage and file contracts protect the clients from any unethical and malicious activity excogitated by fraudulent providers and btw Sia is growing now.
 I mine Sia using cloud service for mining. They have INNOSILICON s11, it's the most profitable miner for today for mining sia.
So it's profitable if you use not scam but serious legal cloud mining service as Wattum smart mining, Hashing24.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: