Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:10:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So since everything is down any good investments??  (Read 426 times)
Terro12 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

Yo guys,

Since everybody is crying about the drop of crypto I thought why not a good topic about some good investments to make since everything is down.
Any investments are welcome but since I don't want to invest like 2000 or something but if i had the money i would though.
I rather just like some coins that are under 50cents or something.

I had a few coins in mind:

Dent
Dentacoin
Stellar
Cardano

And my main investment will be ETH.

If you have any suggestions or comments please feel free to comment!!!
Thanks guys

GR. Terro12
Kamal0028

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:13:29 AM

Since every coin dipped....Try to play a safe game,invest in coins which are in top 50 however can’t deny considering your coins in mind...that’s a good call.....invest in atleast 5 different coins  Smiley
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:15:52 AM

There is lots of coins you can divide this coins based on its price and potentiality
Below 1$ DCN(Dentacoin) , Dimcoin , Electroneum
Below 10$ Centra , COSS , CAG , Power Ledger , Cappacity , Verify (Cred)
Established Coin Ethereum , Waves , NEO , NEM
You can devide your investment in this coin after few months you will thank for me .
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

very sensible advice! thank you guys for sharing your experience and giving advice!

Terro12 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

There is lots of coins you can divide this coins based on its price and potentiality
Below 1$ DCN(Dentacoin) , Dimcoin , Electroneum
Below 10$ Centra , COSS , CAG , Power Ledger , Cappacity , Verify (Cred)
Established Coin Ethereum , Waves , NEO , NEM
You can devide your investment in this coin after few months you will thank for me .

Thanks will definitely look in to those.
Already got ETN and they are gonna make me rich Cheesy
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 666

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:40:25 AM

Yo guys,

Since everybody is crying about the drop of crypto I thought why not a good topic about some good investments to make since everything is down.
Any investments are welcome but since I don't want to invest like 2000 or something but if i had the money i would though.
I rather just like some coins that are under 50cents or something.

I had a few coins in mind:

Dent
Dentacoin
Stellar
Cardano

And my main investment will be ETH.

If you have any suggestions or comments please feel free to comment!!!
Thanks guys

GR. Terro12

Dent coin you must be able to try that one for i dont know but as where i am watching that coin for and seeing the great progress i see that this may have the potential for so why you may have to study for Dent and this is may based for your decision for what is the best for.

Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

This is the week of Cryptocurrency sale, those traders and skilled investors are really into buying a lot of coins this week because when everything dips for some it's a, panic selling but for skilled traders and investors it's the prefect time for shopping.

liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:42:22 AM

I think it is relatively safe to hold the BTC when the whole cryptocurrency market starts to fall, and it is dangerous to hold other altcoins.

AiwaDima

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:43:58 AM

That's the way it is now a very good time to redeem coins and get future profit from this, I think it's necessary to invest in ETH, and some more weaker coins, but it's necessary to sit and analyze it.
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:47:28 AM

Cardano and Stellar are pretty good choice in my opinion. Especially, Cardano. I'm sure that this altcoin will definitely grow in 2018. Not so sure about Stellar, but still a promising coin though. Also although Ripple was dropping, I'd also invest in it anyway.
Terro12 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:06:17 AM

Cardano and Stellar are pretty good choice in my opinion. Especially, Cardano. I'm sure that this altcoin will definitely grow in 2018. Not so sure about Stellar, but still a promising coin though. Also although Ripple was dropping, I'd also invest in it anyway.

yeah i agree with you cardano and stellar is gonna do good.
But i still have a few ripple left but i will sell them when i have enough profit of it,
I dont want to invest in it anymore because its totally against where btc stands for.
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

I can advise to Ripple, Stellar Lumens and Tron. The prices are just so low that you get a lot of coins for your money.
Give the coins some time and they will rise again. You just should not sell too hastily. That's why you should HODL a long time.

Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:20:33 AM

It's a better day to buy some alt coins since almost cryptocurrencies are down these days. There those alt coins in the top 10 that are still cheap and got even more cheaper because of the downfall of cryptos that we have witnessed these days.
Have a closer look about Cardano (ADA) and Stellar (XLM) at the top 10 for these coins might explode soon.

Terro12 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

I can advise to Ripple, Stellar Lumens and to Tron. The prices are just so low that you get a lot of promising coins for your money.
Give the coins some time and they will rise again. You just should not sell too hastily. That's why you should HODL a long time.

Already got Ripple and Tron just waiting for them to rise again so just HODLING atm.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:25:43 AM

Neo
XMR
LTC
ETH
ZEC this would be my top 5 bet. I would definitely won't lose money on this coins.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:31:03 AM

markets are dump now, i think it is the best time for buying waves , waves is a very good potential, also you can buy litecoin, if you have enough money, otherwise go for waves/etn/xrp .

Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

I have read in so many threads that this is gonna come and the market will collapse a bit. Now it's a great time to buy some alts , but only a few of them are worth buying. It's also a good time to invest into ICO's because price of btc is really low and it will bounce back so you will win more btc with ICO's.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:54:35 AM

Since everything is down in market, i think its the good time to invest and best time to buy some alt coins in this down days, see what coin is worth buying.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:54:51 AM

it is nice only if you didn't have any investment in any of the altcoins. which is not true for 80% of the investors in altcoins because they are newbies who have been pouring their money into this market to get rich and now they are fucked... Wink

i personally prefer the smaller coins which had some pump coming towards them and had a nice dip regardless of their previously stable price. they have a good potential for a huge pump because with the dip everyone could accumulate more of them and now it is raw for re-entry and pumping that towards moon. at least 500% in 2 days is what i am predicting.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
helin9108

Activity: 294

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

Market is very choppy at the moment Its dropping hard many traders are worried about market. Its only a correction of market for me but I see this market as an good opportunity to invest in some good altcoins. Right now I am considering to invest in some altcoins that are Steller, Dogecoin,Cardano, Dash and Stratis.And I want to add BTC and Ether in my list also because this two coins is the king of crypto market.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: