Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:17:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BCC Price Drops 91% After BitConnect Shuts Down Crypto Exchange Platform  (Read 133 times)
Rick Nolan (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:01:20 AM

Bitconnect published a post on its website on January 16 stating that the company is closing the Bitconnect lending and exchange platform. According to the company, BitConnect’s lending service will be shuttered, effectively immediately with the release of all outstanding loans, while its exchange platform will be closed in 5 days.

Right after the announcement, the price of BitConnect coin fell from $215 to $21.

Source: https://hype.codes/bitconnect-shuts-down-crypto-exchange-platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:07:29 AM

Bitconnect published a post on its website on January 16 stating that the company is closing the Bitconnect lending and exchange platform. According to the company, BitConnect’s lending service will be shuttered, effectively immediately with the release of all outstanding loans, while its exchange platform will be closed in 5 days.

Right after the announcement, the price of BitConnect coin fell from $215 to $21.

Source: https://hype.codes/bitconnect-shuts-down-crypto-exchange-platform
Probably it wont stop to that price,it can reach upto cents if more people will know the announcement so you still have the chance to dump all of it while it still has value.

Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:16:41 AM

I don't know anyone with a brain that invested in that classic ponzi scheme. I guess they don't even have the blockchain for that coin.
...and Bitconnect did taking advantage of this situation to silently sneak out from the market. I hope someone is going to jail, but it's just a hope, probably won't happen.

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
breeze170

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:18:55 AM

I feel like all money is already lost but some people at least may go to jail. Bitconnect was one of the most obvious scams in the market I don't know how people "eat" it. or even "chew". lol.

PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

The game of ponzi has done and finished as well. They program to talking about "Lending" or some sh*t program is are fake. but I'm very fond of how they can move globally and become something that many believe. did you know a liitle information by BCC? it is are another game will be star which is called as bitconnectX.

Just a little suggest those who've read my post, never buy BCC and if you had one, just sell the bcc 'cause BCC into dust now just wait and see, where they have no other purpose so.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:37:14 AM

This is why you need to do some research about your investment,not knowing a basic ponzi scheme will get you burned,as the word referral exist in any ICO or coins that surely is a scam.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: