Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:14:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!  (Read 5747 times)
joko4ko2017

Activity: 333
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

Its not same with investement. Investement is high risk. Best way its a alone trading single fighter for trade. Buy in the dip (lower price) and sell in higher. You can control your trade. And is key for trade is patience. Dont panic at price crypto is down. Wait and see ... 1 day, 2 day or 1 month .... At price jump to higher you can sell it and make profit. See everyday in exchange ... looking graph for analysis, take a choice .... buy something in a low price and sell at higher price ..... and take a profit.

You SELL EVERYTHING same to you LOSE EVERYTHING
Good Lucky For You

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bambaster
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:57:10 AM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
You're right on all points! But technology itself and what it represents, it's great! Initially, it was created not for speculation on stock exchanges. It is dangerous to trade, and it is still worthwhile to follow the sphere itself, it provides enough ambitions and solutions)
validavi

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:26:47 AM

The manipulation is more in the case of small coins. If you invest in coins like bitcoins , it is not that risky.
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:33:42 AM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

I think you dont know more about cryptocurrency. I suggest you to read more about crypto and bitcoin dont plunge in cryptocurrency without knowledge about cryptocurrency. Because for me cryptocurrency is not pyramid scheme. Now many project in the name of crypto but it is not. So you must carefully.

Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:12:45 PM

The father of despair sold everything sold in a word. It is frustrating, but it can give you more money than today. Here you must take the form.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:34:20 PM

dominate.

I think you dont know more about cryptocurrency. I suggest you to read more about crypto and bitcoin dont plunge in cryptocurrency without knowledge about cryptocurrency. Because for me cryptocurrency is not pyramid scheme. Now many project in the name of crypto but it is not. So you must carefully.
Reading and learning is fun especially if you will read or learn about cryptocurrency and that is because it will help you to be more knowledgeable and that will give you a lot of possibilities that you might get something from nothing like you will know the different strategies or ways to make money way more efficiently.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

I feel you, it's really frustrating after you earned it you lost it all. Sorry to hear that. In this kind of journey, you need to take big risk. Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. But don't worry, just be patient and wait for the right time for you. Hope you will earned it again and become triple or more.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:41:10 PM

No, I`m not Smiley Selling everything will show that I dont believe in crypto anymore, I decided for myself that till I can live off I will invest and hold

I did not sell anything when the market situation was even worth, and I am not going to sell anything now. Moreover, I have added many of new cheap and good alts to my wallet.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:06:56 PM

why sell everything?
If we sell everything, what should we do if we do not have anything?
If you want to invest you simply sell enough goods or sell items that are not feasible to use.  Smiley
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

"All in- all out" strategy is the worst. system is simple. Sell when it rise, buy when it down (or hodl to death). If you don't do that you can't blame anyone.  As long as people exist like you who want to sell everything there will be good traders to "buy your eveything".
Motigbo401

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

When the price is down just Hodl it till the price increases , do not Pa nick by selling everything; just Hodl to realize huge profit when the price increases
bongnor531

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:46:29 PM

I agree that is not easy to handle pressure that crypto world put on you and dont make daily trade its risky make more pressure and hard to be profitable. but every other trade who take risk they are known it as well. Get over it You shoud think about it as an investment.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

dominate.

Bitcoin price depends on supply and demand, like in any market in the world.
People buying bitcoin because of certain expectation, that bitcoin will become part of mainstream, that more merchants will accept it etc.
Other people probably just buy bitcoin as investment, with hope for fast profit.
So, I think that the most people are well aware about risk here and willing to try their luck.
You could earn good profit with bitcoin in the last 8 years and we don't know yet what will happen with btc price in coming months or year.
I still think that we will be able to make profit with bitcoin in the future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:57:28 PM

I am not so relieved for the sale because I know that it can be colonized. I always look forward to the profit so wait for a good price for Bitcoin. Because I know patience brings success.

I share your point of view. If you sell everything now, soon, you will understand that you lost a lot. It is much better to be patient and wait for the prices' growth.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:09:50 PM

you will really see something like this post when the market got low fear strikes people its just that bitcoin moves sideways you will doubt the system bitcoin had been killed is so many ways like this before it hit a $1000 there is so many people against bitcoin because its not profitable I will remind you again its the technology.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:16:10 PM

Feeling sorry about you, But i think you always have to start with low and have to learn some or gain experience before starting with a big investment. When i had started i don't put any capital just after i has started then, I just following signature campaign and wait for payouts. Just started with the payout got from signature campaign and now i have alot of currencies in my portfolio which i gain from trading and payout from signature campaign.
ilss1

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:42:25 PM

Feeling sorry about you, But i think you always have to start with low and have to learn some or gain experience before starting with a big investment. When i had started i don't put any capital just after i has started then, I just following signature campaign and wait for payouts. Just started with the payout got from signature campaign and now i have alot of currencies in my portfolio which i gain from trading and payout from signature campaign.

Excellent point of view.

zaigar.io
marcosfx

Activity: 303

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:03:00 PM

If you were some great in trading, so what's the reason for you to quit, you can just continue and earn your money..

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
meandmrjones

Activity: 131
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:26:44 PM

Yo I lost about %60 of my portfolio in the last two months but guess what

I'M NOT SELLING  Grin Tongue
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

dominate.

You can invite people to sell their holdings but you can't force them to do so while they are still believing that bitcoin will sooner recover again and will give them benefits which will make you regret. It may look like the higher ones are just playing with us but if you'll think deeper, you will see that we are also gaining much benefit from them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: