Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!  (Read 5747 times)
venlo

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:35:38 PM

I think that to sell now is not good idea. Personally I am going to sell everything in the middle of June. Because according to TA I think that in that moment will start massive correction and we will see hard dump of the whole market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChainWorld

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:07:30 PM

Ok i agree with your poin crypto market is very manipulative but its your fault that you invested in something without putting effort in researching about your investment.
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:31:17 PM

I think selling everything by only depending on one occasion is a panic democracy which will lead to another loss. Instead successfull investors try to feel the economic paths wisely and chisse the right thing to do .
marcosfx

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:13:06 PM

I have a great fear about those whales, because they can just break all of my desires, all the work that I have done, just simple by moving there funds, or manipulating the prices somehow.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
chunterrie

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:20:49 PM

sometimes when you trade..all you need is perfect timing so that you'll gain big.
 when will perfect timing will occur?
well its for us to find out...
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:52:00 AM

Yeah, you're right crypto can easily be manipulated by people specially those have big influence in crypto, however, you have you're own decision if you want to sell everything, so next if you want to buy coins just make a research first.
But besides that disadvantage, so many people have been earning a lot in crypto. The manipulation thing is a reality and America has one of the large portions of the people using the crypto currency and this portion can act like a Whale.

Irrespective of this all, we are well off investing in crypto and making wise decisions till the market reaches boom. Invest only the money that is not needed in the near future.
Nabilo

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:49:32 AM

Well you can't leave the bitcoin like this, You're leaving just because you lose some money ?. Maybe you're forget let me remind you Well not only me and you but bitcoins helps a lot people and gives opportunity of leaving new life.

Bitcoin support us i know its a bad time for bitcoins and now its our turn to return back to bitcoins we have to support him now.Its true when if you make 1 dollar, someone else lost 1 dollar its a nature of making money without there's no way to make money
Paniudto

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:24:36 AM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
I am just curious about you since you know how things worked out here but still you got broke. You should have not invested in the first place because you know already that this cryptocurrency thing is very manipulative.
Priestly131

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:33:36 AM

Please don’t be discouraged but rather move on. There are lot of benefits in bitcoin and other cryptos and not all are scams. Crypto currencies have a great future. We all just have to be extra careful in our dealings.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:43:32 AM

maybe it's a good idea to sell everything but if it's sold everything will regret in the future because who knows in the future assets are sold all have a high rise ...
Well if you sell everything then there might be a huge regret to you later. The thing is, we all have gathered some money in some forms. Some have land some have got building, some have got goods or anything. So if you sell everything for just making bitcoin that could be a bad choice for you. Because bitcoin is amazing but risks. So don’t empty yourself on this.

Lostchickens102

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

You have a point. And it should be clear to see that indeed altcoins are affecting bitcoin price as it becomes an option among investors. Yet I believe bitcoin without much utility will stop increasing in value as it will reach its limit. Values will then become a bit stable.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

I think trading is not the only option you have to earn money. In this forum, there are many lot of ways. You can use your facebook account sharing, posting and on twitter, you will only need to tweet and like. Joining also signature campaign, use your blogging, editing skills through youtube etc. With bounty, time will only be your capital. And please do not be someone else out there, that because you are scammed, you will generalize everything as scammed also.
Yes there are many ways to earn a lot of money and you can make your life very easy so you should invest your extra income because it will more beneficial your earning and your future will also secure because it will give you best profit by its high price, so that's why you should never disappointed from its low price just take some patience.
This is a greedy act if you are going to sell everything, it is a wrong strategy as investors think productively but only experts can proceed for maximum investment because they know how to handle it.

Up and down is the beauty of market so it will be very good for you to get knowledge because with out enough knowledge it is totally wrong and strategy of selling everything is wrong because you can loss every thing if you do not know about market.
marcosfx

Activity: 303

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:54:40 AM

I believe that someday the market will be stable. I don’t know what can control it but I’m sure that something will. Maybe it’ll be laws, maybe just random occasions. I’ve been in this sphere for quite a long time so I trust my strategy which is to keep tokens and calmly wait.

This market is always developing and then making itself a greater place since we also have here the competition between companies, which provides some services, that means for us the services will become better.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
laimaro

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

No! You don't need to do that it will make you more worst. Your situation will become more harder and worst than before. Whatsoever you do at the end you will experience the good sides if you choose good side before and bad sides if you choose bad sides before. Thereis aalways a so called consequences in everything you do so put your mind in your heart with your brain with you along the way to move on from the bad past. Past will make you strong so learn from the past....... Smiley
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:52:01 AM

Perhaps you chose the wrong trading strategy and that's why you lost everything. Each trader should be able to adjust to the current situation of the crypto-currency market and always improve their trading methods. Most likely, you are used to the old crypto-currency market and did not notice any changes in it.
Most members calling themselves traders are not really traders since they do not have any kind of formal or informal training, they just one day decided they were traders and tried to make money that way, this can be very dangerous especially if at the beginning you have some success since you may think this is easier than you thought and instead of learning more you decide to take even greater risks, you will eventually get the results you deserve thanks to your inexperience and you will lose most of your money.
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:31:27 AM

Sell everything is very risky. It seems like putting yourself in unsecured place that you don't know if you will survive in the day's to come with you. What my concern is don't give up make yourself strong to manage your decision. Good luck.
FalconB

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:15:01 PM

I think it's too late now to prodovat.Seychas worth buying a prospective coin and waiting for market growth. Now is the time when they are very cheap
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:46:37 PM

dominate.

Do you think that it is good idea if you will sell all of your cryptocurrencies? I am sure that you will lose many trains if you will now sell all of your cryptocurrencies. It is better to wait to the right time to sell for you to get more opportunities.

Panic selling can cost you a big loss of funds, selling all your funds will gain you nothing at the prices of the market now which is really dip, It will give you nothing but low profit, We invest here in crypto for our money to grow, not to be a loss, what Im trying to say is, why not to hold it a little longer? why not to put a faith in you coins? the prices on the market is so volatile, it changes every time.
Dimon888

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:48:46 PM

I think you should not sell everything. We must wait for the market to grow in the future. Now is not the best time to sell. Wait for the stabilization of the crypto-currency market to make a profit and not a loss.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

dominate.

I think trading is not the only option you have to earn money. In this forum, there are many lot of ways. You can use your facebook account sharing, posting and on twitter, you will only need to tweet and like. Joining also signature campaign, use your blogging, editing skills through youtube etc. With bounty, time will only be your capital. And please do not be someone else out there, that because you are scammed, you will generalize everything as scammed also.
Yes there are many ways to earn a lot of money and you can make your life very easy so you should invest your extra income because it will more beneficial your earning and your future will also secure because it will give you best profit by its high price, so that's why you should never disappointed from its low price just take some patience.
This is a greedy act if you are going to sell everything, it is a wrong strategy as investors think productively but only experts can proceed for maximum investment because they know how to handle it.

Up and down is the beauty of market so it will be very good for you to get knowledge because with out enough knowledge it is totally wrong and strategy of selling everything is wrong because you can loss every thing if you do not know about market.

If these people can quit, I mean they can right. No need to be worrying about lost money at all. It is his money anyways. The downfalls are always there. Bitcoin has hit this low too last year. And today the 2nd quarter of the year 2108 ends. We can only speculate that for the last two quarters, bitcoin can climb up again (but don't expect too much). That's gonna hurt. Real bad. Just so you know we can always always, try to convince new money to come to the market. But with the speculation as the OP says, we can't really be losing our hard earned money and profits from all those downfalls.

I agree with you that the beauty of the crypto market is its ability to go up and down. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: