Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!  (Read 799 times)
vladimir21 (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:30:52 AM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:36:22 AM

Lol you're very limited in understanding
basic economic supply and demand. Sure bitconnect was a scam but that has nothing to do with bitcoin or the rest of the crypto market.

It’s gold for nerds
Diver6691

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:36:46 AM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

ok  Grin
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

basic economic supply and demand. Sure bitconnect was a scam but that has nothing to do with bitcoin or the rest of the crypto market.

If i had limited understanding of the economics i wouldn't have an economics diploma and i wouldn't be a successful trader.
zazzbg

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:43:04 AM

If i had limited understanding of the economics i wouldn't have an economics diploma and i wouldn't be a successful trader.
Any proof of you being a successful trader?
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:51:23 AM

Any proof of you being a successful trader?

https://ibb.co/c0i9Gm

https://ibb.co/by45p6

https://ibb.co/gR5d96
https://ibb.co/dZmfnR

here i upload some screens, there is too much to upload
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:53:52 AM

hm sorry but for me trading is okay since i am gaining profit for it i don't stop this way of creating income, so i don't need to sell it Smiley

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:53:59 AM

If you think that is the right decision, than do it. In my eyes, even though you claim to be exerienced, this is pure panic selling.
I will hold everything and even buy some more coins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:03:52 AM

One year trading or investing is nothing.
And you think you can give reasonable advice to others?? Oh my god!
You have a lot to learn.
And if you depressed cause it doesn't work out anymore for you this just shows how unexperienced you are.
If you wanna sell all of your coins that's fine. Do so.
But don't recommend others to do the same when it's you who is lacking skills to make money in this market.
Furthermore any market is controlled by some guys with deep pockets and big money.
Bitcoin is no exceptance here of course.

In a few months, at least a year I'm convinced the market will show the exact opposite of what you're saying here.
But continue riding the sentiment. "Bitcoin will go down. It's dead. Exit all markets".  Cheesy Cheesy
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:14:42 AM

One year trading or investing is nothing.
And you think you can give reasonable advice to others?? Oh my god!
You have a lot to learn.
And if you depressed cause it doesn't work out anymore for you this just shows how unexperienced you are.
If you wanna sell all of your coins that's fine. Do so.
But don't recommend others to do the same when it's you who is lacking skills to make money in this market.
Furthermore any market is controlled by some guys with deep pockets and big money.
Bitcoin is no exceptance here of course.

In a few months, at least a year I'm convinced the market will show the exact opposite of what you're saying here.
But continue riding the sentiment. "Bitcoin will go down. It's dead. Exit all markets".  Cheesy Cheesy

LMOST all the alt-s are down -50% in last 3 days, even the good ones like ZEN, and HUSH is being clobbered they should just done their btch fork, now by the time it goes down hush may be back to below $2

If you stay here you will be fucked to death, and nobody here will care, much of BITCOIN is just about people stealing from the weak, like this HODL bullshit, where your supposed to hold on to a rock while it sinks,

R these PUMPERS going to be there for you when your broke? Hell no,

Most of the pumpers on this forum are bots, and they're ran by the exchanges to get the idiots to keep day trading

ALL EXCHANGES = WE'RE CLOSING OUR EXCHANGES BECAUSE WE'RE GETTING TOO MANY NEW USERS!!! NICE SCAM SCHEME

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:23:45 AM

If that's the case, than your education was a poor investment because you obviously didn't learn anything about economics.

It’s gold for nerds
ShroomsKit_DisgraceREAL

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:34:43 AM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit.

Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

If you were trying to be hilarious, you did it! this is fucking comedy gold! thanks mate!  Cheesy
lufrkon

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:40:54 AM

You are "investing" since 2017. You have no clue how this market works. 2017 was a bull market - now it's time to take a little break as always. We have survived Mt. Gox.
paukerin

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:10:03 AM

I can also only say: If you make that decision for you, fine. But don't tell others what to do. I'm a newbie in my learning process and the first thing I learnt is to only invest what I can afford. Yeah I might fail but like in every business- that's normal.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1626250
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

I'm realy getting tired of such threads every time when the price goes down. Does it ever end?
You say you are investing since 2017 so you are actually newbie and your conclusions and this panic thead are the proof for that. So, your opinon is not relevant, only shows the lack of experience with crypto big time.

malaj
Nosk

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

You do that, weak hands.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:26:29 AM

Of course there are bitcoin scams like pyramiding but bitcoin itself has nothing to do with it. If how hold some of it, you just have to be wise on how you are going to roll your coins or else if you are not experienced enough you will will lose.  But schemes have nothing to do with bitcoin itself, they use bitcoin to use schemes. Well, people are people and they will use every possible means to take advantage of people. We as individual just have to be cautious.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:33:18 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 11:55:48 AM by superjeyy

What you have to understand is that when dealing with Bitcoin, you are also dealing with uncertainty and volatility. I guess that's what you're pertaining to with Bitcoin being "manipulative". If this this is what you think Bitcoin is about and its handling should be done as such, then I'll respect it. Just do know that we all have our own strategies and beliefs on how we would like to trade and manage our Bitcoins.
CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:44:39 AM

This got to be some kind of troll.
Ontopic: You not in position to tell us what to do, you can tell you father, mother, sister & brother what to do, those are probably the only people who will listen to you after reading your post, but I don't care about you and will not listen to you.
In fact it makes me happy that you lost everything or almost lost everything, because anyone who uses in title "!!!!!!!!" and thinks he can tell others what they need to do, deserves this.
Since bitcoin is scam for you, I hope now you will leave this forum and put that "economics diploma" to good use. Seriously good luck on other financial markets that are not scam for you, I hope your successful career and experience will make you rich, while we crypto holders will get scammed and poor.
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

This got to be some kind of troll.
Ontopic: You not in position to tell us what to do, you can tell you father, mother, sister & brother what to do, those are probably the only people who will listen to you after reading your post, but I don't care about you and will not listen to you.
In fact it makes me happy that you lost everything or almost lost everything, because anyone who uses in title "!!!!!!!!" and thinks he can tell others what they need to do, deserves this.
Since bitcoin is scam for you, I hope now you will leave this forum and put that "economics diploma" to good use. Seriously good luck on other financial markets that are not scam for you, I hope your successful career and experience will make you rich, while we crypto holders will get scammed and poor.

f you stay here you will be fucked to death, and nobody here will care, much of BITCOIN is just about people stealing from the weak, like this HODL bullshit, where your supposed to hold on to a rock while it sinks,

R these PUMPERS going to be there for you when your broke? Hell no,

Most of the pumpers on this forum are bots, and they're ran by the exchanges to get the idiots to keep day trading

ALL EXCHANGES = WE'RE CLOSING OUR EXCHANGES BECAUSE WE'RE GETTING TOO MANY NEW USERS!!! NICE SCAM SCHEME

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: