Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:06:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Crash! A New Chance to Make Money $$$  (Read 284 times)
cryptocoinplay (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

https://tinyurl.com/cheapVPS200

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:01:24 AM

Hey Croypto Lovers!

It just happened again, which is BTC Crash  Grin Usually Rumors and bloggers usually to it to make big fall in the stock price to make extra money & buy coins in lower price.
Well. Microsoft, West Coast Holding LTD, & few big companies stopped supporting Bitcoin & within few hours and days bitcoin price fall to $10,000.

HOLD ON! Bitcoin have a strong support in $10,000 and It may hit $15,000 & $20,000 soon within few days.

Well...What I came here to say is!! Buy Bitcoins and You will be rich.
Trust Me, it will happen.  Kiss

- Sell Your Car & Invest In Bitcoin
- Sell Your House & Invest In Bitcoin
- Sell Your Furnitures & Invest In Bitcoin
- Sell Your Land & Invest In Bitcoin
- Sell Your Shirt, Pants, Underwears and Cloths & Invest in Bitcoin

DO it, Because you will make 150%-200% Profit within few days. LOL

Best Of Luck for All. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:28:24 PM

It's nice to have experts with great arguments here . Grin
Stingray1970

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:38:38 PM

You're right but boy is it a stressful time currently, those willing to have guts now will get all the glory.

Well usually those that don't do what the big masses do are the winners in the end. I'm personally laughing my butt off, albeit I'm losing money at the moment.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:52:45 PM

HOLD ON! Bitcoin have a strong support in $10,000 and It may hit $15,000 & $20,000 soon within few days.

Please people let him dream because clearly he does not know that BTC is trading
at $9,300 just now and letting the "trend be your friend" it looks like we could see
$8,000 today.

I wonder if he was the guy that told me to "Buy on the dip" when BTC was at $17,500 a few
weeks back not that i would listen to shoe shine boys you do understand

Well OK I knew he was joking because he sent me a message say I should sell my virginity too

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:53:13 PM

your are giving terrible advice and making it bigger and colorful does not make it any better.
yes, bitcoin will recover.
yes, bitcoin is now being sold at a discount.
yes, you will make a lot of profit if you buy now.
but i wouldn't go all in like that. that is crazy. it is still a risky investment and even if there is a 0.00000001% chance it can go down more it is not a good idea to invest like this.

not to mention you are promising "get rich quick with bitcoin" thing and that is why we are here! lots of newbies who never understood anything invested because of this promise 1 months ago and now they are panic selling, crashing the market and making the whales richer.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:53:38 PM

Hey Croypto Lovers!

It just happened again, which is BTC Crash  Grin Usually Rumors and bloggers usually to it to make big fall in the stock price to make extra money & buy coins in lower price.
Well. Microsoft, West Coast Holding LTD, & few big companies stopped supporting Bitcoin & within few hours and days bitcoin price fall to $10,000.

Best Of Luck for All. 

I just remember my professor always said to us. "Chances favors the brave" So meaning, so if you're brave, you're in favor of these opportunities. If you believe that theres no loss in bitcoin,you should be a risk taker and just focus on your goals because it wil come true.
cryptojoe

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

It's nice to have experts with great arguments here . Grin

indeed. basically sell everything.
that being said, bitcoin will recover in a few days again.
Anti-Cen

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

not to mention you are promising "get rich quick with bitcoin" thing and that is why we are here! lots of newbies who never understood anything invested because of this promise 1 months ago and now they are panic selling, crashing the market and making the whales richer.

Come now friend we both know it's a tulip bubble and will crash and burn sometime and the only question is
can we make some money out these poor old farmers who after a few beers are all convinced that they
are well educated stock broker.

Friend we could had seen $50,000 but those darn peasants (Miners) got greedy and started to
charge us $30.00 just to move a shovel full of soil and now rose bushes have become all the rage
but it was fun was it now.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
skanfc

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:08:47 PM

Bitcoin has already crossed the border or $10000. It's approaching $9000.
Nobody knows how much it can get.
cryptocoinplay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

No Worry, Will be up again.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:12:32 PM

Bitcoin price won't go much below $10,000. So if you're going to hold for a year it's an amazing price no matter if it drops to $7,000 and than go above $20,000.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
BBart

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:15:37 PM

Sure, when you read a message of some anonymous guy on a forum, you sell your car, house and kids and buy bitcoin  Grin

Sorry people, the ride is over, down hill is all what's left  Cry.
Q345

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:19:26 PM

Hey Croypto Lovers!

It just happened again, which is BTC Crash  Grin Usually Rumors and bloggers usually to it to make big fall in the stock price to make extra money & buy coins in lower price.

Trust Me, it will happen.  Kiss

Best Of Luck for All.  

You forgot to recommend selling also organs, all of them. Reward will be nice marble vault when price rises again. :-D
ismadanniel

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:22:21 PM

dont do a risky on trading its better if u divide your modal to 10 every 5% decrease buy 10% modal ..sell when u think u get enough profit.. all in will be high risk
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:27:16 PM

No Worry, Will be up again.

Sooner or later surely, the only question is that if you can lass that long after selling all your stuff. At least HODL a few tins of baked beans Smiley.
Anti-Cen

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:27:42 PM

Sorry people, the ride is over, down hill is all what's left  Cry.

twas the greedy bitcoin mining fees that ended the party early and i did keep warning the developers
here to use a bit of code to limit the fees because we only need 1,000 miners and not the 20,000 we
currently have because that lets too little cream-of-the-cake per miner so they decided to mug us users instead.

public static money MaxFee =1.50 // And that's high just for storing 250 bytes of data in defuncted block-chain  

Was it too much to ask boys

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

It is the time to grab Bitcoin and your favourite altcoin now. My problem is not much sellers are willing to sell Bitcoin at market rate. I am still trying to buy as much as I can afford.
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:37:02 PM

Hey Croypto Lovers!

Best Of Luck for All. 

It is very good to be optimistic about Bitcoin rise. However, I don't agree of selling everything including shirts and pants since anything can happen. We shoudn't be ignorant of the risk aspect of investment, diversified portfolio of investment would help to avoid complete loss
cryptocoinplay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:04:51 AM

Yes. Correction happened from $9271.0 and now it will raise upto $15,000 and maybe within few days $20,000 . Everytime focus that as much it falls its double it bumps up. Rumors and bloggers spread bad news so small investors gets away from this and then they make money from stock market. lol

Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:06:35 AM

Yes. Correction happened from $9271.0 and now it will raise upto $15,000 and maybe within few days $20,000 . Everytime focus that as much it falls its double it bumps up. Rumors and bloggers spread bad news so small investors gets away from this and then they make money from stock market. lol

Lemme ask you something. Did you do all those things you suggested in your OP? Did you sell your house, car, wife and kids to buy in on this dip? In all likelihood, I don't think the dip is over yet. I think it'll go down further before a LONG road to recovery. Not a few days or weeks.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: