Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:04:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitconnect is Dead.... :(  (Read 1029 times)
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:25:30 AM

Many of us knew already this was a ponzi scheme.. i just read https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-16/bitconnect-closes-exchange-as-states-warn-of-unregulated-sales

Hope it didnt trapped much of you

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
f80

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:49:22 AM

People were warning about bitconnect scam for some time now, i hope people went out in time..  Undecided
jclick

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:16:56 AM

Many of us knew already this was a ponzi scheme.. i just read https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-16/bitconnect-closes-exchange-as-states-warn-of-unregulated-sales

Another will come with some other name and same greedy people will get connected to that and make it popular.

In this all Ponzy game newbie who just started the online earning things usually are those fishes who got trapped in the net easily.

Because there concept is of Bank where interest is low around 5-6% per annum and in these ponzy percentage is so big that they can't stop it to try. So whatever amount they earned in pennies by doing small task they just dumped there to make it big and later they found themself Scammed.

●  ●U●  ●R●  ●S●  ●I●  ●G●  ●N●  ●A●  ●T●  ●U●  ●R●  ●E●  ●
fanhuaijiao713

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:26:39 AM

You're dead for $10,000? Don't make a mountain out of a molehill, the decline is mainly due to the influence of the policy reasons, such as people adapt to this policy, the currency will also give you faith again, if the currency is dead, so digital currency will all die!
koryu

Activity: 681
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:05:20 PM

Everyone who did a tiny bit of research knew bitconnect was a ponzi scheme. I feel sorry for the people who had no idea and failed at researching it. I am sure a lot have lost a lot of money. Again, this is the perfect example why you should research everything you invest in properly. Don't listen to random guys on the internet, they do not always have the best intentions in mind.
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:34:43 PM

This great fall is only seen in deaths. It went down from $ 400 to $ 15. R.I.P.
SriNr

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

I suspect this situation represents an opportunity to buy BCC before a significant bump. That is my opinion.

BCC is valued currently at $277 on Coinmarketcap, down 7.48% as compared to BTC. What's more I think the price will dip further once trading is resumed because panic wont stop immediately, but following the dip I expect to see BCC rebound and that it will match BTC's percentage growth thereafter. That would mean approximately 7-10% bump in price within short order.

As always I am no expert, just a guy talking about crypto. Do your own research.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:47:00 PM

Many people knew it already then still get into it well some people successfully make money but still lots of people are now suffering because of this greed. This happens so many times and we must learn from this things to prevent loosing money. Invest only on great coins and big profit will create for sure.
lazy-physicist

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:53:17 PM

I suspect this situation represents an opportunity to buy BCC before a significant bump. That is my opinion.

BCC is valued currently at $277 on Coinmarketcap, down 7.48% as compared to BTC. What's more I think the price will dip further once trading is resumed because panic wont stop immediately, but following the dip I expect to see BCC rebound and that it will match BTC's percentage growth thereafter. That would mean approximately 7-10% bump in price within short order.

As always I am no expert, just a guy talking about crypto. Do your own research.

$277? God you won't like looking at the graph today buddy.

Ponzi scheme got popped, I don't feel sad for the idiots who can't do a simple google search.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:57:00 PM

Bcc is a dip record holder for yesterday thata true,but in fact a lot of alta dipped twice for last few days.Im holding around 10,and 7 are 50% minus if not more.So you can say bcc dead.Its the same as all of them now

lazy-physicist

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:11:16 PM

Bcc is a dip record holder for yesterday thata true,but in fact a lot of alta dipped twice for last few days.Im holding around 10,and 7 are 50% minus if not more.So you can say bcc dead.Its the same as all of them now

No alt dropped 93% in fcking value... unless it was a shitcoin.. OH WAIT
lucas9338

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:39:55 PM

Ponzi scheme ... you knew it was a scam

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:58:58 PM

Glad it finally collapsed. Bitconnect obviously used ponzi scheme for its lending program. It was just the same as hundreds of sites listed in Investor-based games, the only different is this one got a huge marketing so it could scam a lot more in value and stay for a little longer.

I hope people won't fall for something like this again, unless they really know what they're doing.
hypcoin

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:08:26 PM

Shit happens, that's why I never trusted it. Hope there comes a good system for a passive income, would be great to have one strain of income in cryptos without trading.
Tobi777

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

Before the investment is made, it is necessary to investigate what the project is and who the project team is. BitConnet is a good example of this. It was bad for those who invested their money in BitConnet.I hope they did not lose much.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

It seems like it is dead and this is just the beginning, BitConnect can go to value zero so care with an investment guys. Just a warning for all the dip buyers that are looking for great chances right now Wink
Yos Sudarso

Activity: 108

Vacation rentals platform powered by CryptoDNA®

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:49:43 PM

well, after that news, it is below $6USD now at coinmarketcap
but before i post this my friend ask me to join their BCC group
well.. that's escalated quickly
they give me pict about BCC will coming back
and i just said simple word.. NO

ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:47:10 PM

This is to inform all community members that we are closing the Bitconnect lending and exchange platform. We are closing the lending operation immediately with the release of all outstanding loans. With release of your entire active loan in the lending wallet we are transferring all your lending wallet balance to your BitConnect wallet balance at 363.62 USD. This rate has been calculated based on last 15 days averages of the closing price registered on coinmarketcap.com. You are free to withdraw your BitConnect coin currently in QT wallets that was used for staking as well. We are also closing BCC exchange platform in 5 days.  In short, we are closing lending service and exchange service while BitConnect.co website will operate for wallet service, news and educational purposes.

The reason for halt of lending and exchange platform has many reasons as follow:
•The continuous bad press has made community members uneasy and created a lack of confidence in the platform.
•We have received two Cease and Desist letters, one from the Texas State Securities Board, and one from the North Carolina Secretary of State Securities Division. These actions have become a hindrance for the legal continuation of the platform.
•Outside forces have performed DDos attacks on platform several times and have made it clear that these will continue. These interruptions in service have made the platform unstable and have created more panic inside the community.

Closing the lending and exchange platform doesn’t mean that we will stop supporting BitConnect coin. Closing the lending platform will allow Bitconnect to be listed on outside exchanges giving more options for trading.

We will keep working to make BitConnect coin available to merchant websites providing them API access to accept BitConnect Coins on their platforms.

BitConnect X ICO is still functional and we are building an exchange platform on the BitConnect X website. With BitConnect X operating as an exchange platform, BitConnect Coin (BCC) will be listed there.

This is not the end of this community, but we are closing some of the services on the website platform and we will continue offering other cyptocurrency services in the future.

Best Regards,

The Team BitConnect

Hope I get my $ back

After being not a FUD, but just a FACT that BCC is declared a ponzi scam and was forced to close.. i can't hardlybelieve there is still peopple buying this..   Anyone really expect to receive 363.63$ per token as stated in the quoted claim?¿?¿ are you joking?¿? this must be another final scam to drain the last few dollars possible..
5 days ago BCC = 430$
5 hours ago BCC = 6$
5 minutes ago BCC = 26$
so.. people bought it again (4x from 6$ to 26$ in a while) after knowing all the facts that verified BCC was a scam? then this people honestly deserve to loose all his money for having the brain seriously damaged and not being able to think..

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:50:22 PM

Why did you even go into it, so many people burned out. From the very beginning of the project it was clear that this was just HYPE, collected the money and it was clear that at the end we would see scam.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:19:19 PM

The house has fallen, nothing more can be done. I hope more scam projects end up infesting the crypto world.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: