Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do u believe that Family is the foundation of a strong community?  (Read 651 times)
Rena5

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:24:43 PM

Family is one of the basic components of society.Good morals and right conduct is first developed 
at home.Parents was the first teacher to their children.Teach and guide our children of good morals and values.Family protect their children from any harm.
Family is one of the foundation of a strong community.Community is united with different people whether rich or poor family.
"Tell me who are your parents and I will tell you who you are".It follows here the family background,how they behave and lived in the community.Family should remember that their children is the future generations.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:52:55 PM

the four 4 foundations of life are money , family , and weatlh , so yes family is the foundation of a strong community
meidut

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:45:54 PM

The first time we are able to see and cry, until we have armed knowledge like this now, all that is thanks to the family. Families are the ones who always calm us down when we are crying, who toil for the sustenance of our schools and meals, and which are not acceptable when we are degraded by others. Whoever we are, what we become, they will never stop accepting us for what they are. The love they plant is not the love of corn, but it has been nurtured for decades.
Orna

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

Yes, i believe that family is the root of everything. The bonding with your family represents the community you're going to bring.
Ms.sagittarian

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:30:27 PM

Yes, because I believe that Family is the first persons that develop the child's personality which is the future members of the society.Good tree makes the good fruit so if the family is good the members of it is too.
timadok911

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:38:35 PM

The basis of a strong society has always been, there is and will be a family. Family values, traditions, life lessons transferred from grandmothers and grandfathers to their grandchildren and children bring peace and tranquility to their soul seekers, give hope in the future, explaining complex things in simple language. The foundation of society is the institution of the family with many centuries of traditions and foundations.
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

Indeed! Only family are helping together. They are the ones who undertand each other.
dotz5

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

Yes, i believe that blood is thicker than water. We spend most of the time communicating and understanding one another. This helps to develop a strong bond and trust among the members.  
Chint_82

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:25:44 PM

yes I believe, with our families being introduced about the meaning of the world, depending on how a child's mother and father are in a relationship with their families, indeed it is the beginning of a strong comminity if the harmonious relationship is always awake to one another, but it will be less implacable if family relationships do not go smoothly, thus creating a bad community
sp564

Activity: 86
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:32:54 PM

I think the important unit is strong relationships, whether or not they come in the form of the usual nuclear family. For a community to function, people have to know of and care about each other, but this is not necessarily restricted to the family. In fact, I think that communities in which people sequester themselves within the family unit probably have a less strong community spirit -- simply because people would spend all their time with their families and not with other members of the community. This being said, the family unit is very important, and without strong familial relations it may be harder to have other relationships.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

Do u believe that the Family is the foundation of a strong community?

And that's compose of a Father, Mother & Child/children.

Yes, I believe that family is the foundation of a strong family. Through it, every individual builds a strong personality that helps build a strong and firm relationships that contributes to make a strong community. Self discipline and good attitude starts at home so if every individual will be able to learn good things from their family, they will also be able to deal with any kind of circumstances in a society.
Etrigan212

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:03:20 PM

Yes, the family can be considered as the foundation of a strong community because during our formative years, we imitate the people around believing that what they do is right. So if a family shows good values and morals early on to their children, the child will grow up with a good sense of morality and may better contribute to the community.
Oladejielisha

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:44:15 PM

Yes. For someone to become a leader, there must be a trace about his/her family to know maybe there is a strong foundation in his/her family. That mean for a strong community the familys must unite.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:51:52 PM

I really think it is because family is a smaller unit of a community. It is where everything starts, it is also where we first get involved and learn a lot of things. Through our family, we learn how to deal and mingle with other people in the community. With great family in a community, the community can also be a good influence to each other.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:03:08 PM

I really think it is because family is a smaller unit of a community. It is where everything starts, it is also where we first get involved and learn a lot of things. Through our family, we learn how to deal and mingle with other people in the community. With great family in a community, the community can also be a good influence to each other.

Yeah that's right, people who have strong family bonds tend to me more useful to the community in many ways compared to those that have loose bonds. You basically develop everything first at home so how you'll be in the future will be highly based on how you were brought up

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:24:57 PM

Yes family is the foundation of a strong community.It starts all in the family,the good moral,the dicipline,the love,the respect and the kindness to other people it is tought first or learn first inside the house with the family.
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:03:57 PM

Of course it is, family is the foundation of a strong community.It's the most beautiful when we see a happy family.When everyone in the family agrees, then it's getting easier.People don't know how happy they are when they have a good family.When it's not a good situation in the family, then it is difficult for the family to succeed.There are many people who want to have a happy family.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:50:19 PM

Family is the basic unit of a strong community. It is where the future of the community starts. A family with God fearing, peace loving and responsible members will be reflected to a community. With this a peaceful, progressive and more developed place will arise.
Evelyn Abramson

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:07:40 PM

in general, this is so. but it depends on what kind of family it is)
kaikaikunen

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:40:29 PM

I don't believe on it.. because many of them are broken because they don't centered God in there life..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: