Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:05:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do u believe that Family is the foundation of a strong community?  (Read 652 times)
Katynya

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:21:49 AM

нy в пpинципe coглacнa. пoтoмy кaк из ceмьи pacтeт чeлoвeк и вce чтo в нeгo зaлoжили в ceмьe oн и нeceт дaльшe в oбщecтвo. тpaнcлиpyeт cвoe oтнoшeниe, пoвeдeниe и пpoчee
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:40:13 AM

It's true. Every community start with the basic structure of a family so if the support system is weak then their life would go in the wrong direction. So it's really important that the parents are always there for their kids.
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:30:28 AM

Do u believe that the Family is the foundation of a strong community?

And that's compose of a Father, Mother & Child/children.
Yes, I do strongly believed and I always will that family is the foundation of strong community. That they make their relationships a high priority and a commitment at that. They have daily communication that they talk each other about big and small issues positively. They find time to be together. And God is at the center of their family because they believed that they can't do anything without God.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:46:14 AM

Depends on the upbringing of the family. If the family grew up to be God fearing,disciplined and obedient then they can become a good foundation to the community but if it otherwise then they can only become a problem in a community.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:45:59 AM

Of course, since Family is the very small unit in the society. And Family is where you first learn and prepares you for your first step in the society. Having a strong foundation in your family helps build values for future use.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:07:07 AM

I believe in the saying that the chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. Since a community is a group of people who are fullfiling the same goal or a set of goals; also given that the family is the smallest unit of the community then the family in itself is important. Once a set of values, culture and traditions are set in a family then the same cultures will be emulated by other families and the future families. Information desiminated in a family unit is much easily taken and followed than if the same information is given in a group

UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:40:32 AM

I believe that healthy and godly family is the foundations of Strong community without God in the center of community means out of control.

gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:04:10 PM

Yes I do believe that FAMILY is the foundation of a strong community because in unity their comes the stronghold to create a productive,good and happy community.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:30:36 AM

I agree to that. A community is built with a group of small units which we call family. All the learning and honing of personality, virtues and actions would most likely depend on the foundation made my the parents to their children. But it doesn't necessarily mean that it has to be complete, there are a lot of broken families who continued to work together and work their way in this life even without a father/mother or no children. As long as the family would stay together, support each other, love each other then it will surpass everything. As the saying goes, blood is thicker than water.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

Yes, I certainly agree with you. Family matters most in the development of our personalities. Every individual's attitude and personality is being build at home. Through a good attitude that being thought by our parents, it affects our future and our role in our society. As we build a strong and responsible personality within us, we're also imparting a better personality in our society.
Halig

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:28:44 AM

I believe that family is the strong community because when ever what happens or you can trouble your family if you have an a problem you are welcome to go with them.
Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:24:52 AM

Yes definitely,i believe that family is the smallest unit that built a nation. Well it is important that you chose the community where you'll raise your family for surely they will adopt on to it. They say you can live wherever you want and just dont adopt to the surrounding, but thats not true.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
suyanico

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:47:32 PM

Of course, humans are social living beings. Human wholeness will be achieved if humans are able to harmonize its role as a social beings. As a social beings, human not only rely on their own strength, but require other human beings in certain ways.  In the family, a child need the love of both parents in order to grow and develop well and healthy. and both parents need his son as the successor of their family's descendants, and if a sense of complement to each other created in the family,  then strong society will be formed.
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:24:23 AM

In fact,  family is the foundation of a nation!
To build a or a society, there are needs for a good family, I mean good!!
A community is made up of families. And definitely when strong families come together, we will have a strong community

Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:11:16 PM

definitely yes,, the foundation of being strong and healthy community,is also the mirror of being strong relationship in the family members in society as well the community,,aside from that the root of stable marriage, can also help to build and develop the right attitude of its children in community through the positive outlook of society,, so that strong family are the key to prosper in community,
Lyne1982

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:49:04 PM

I strongly believe that family is the foundation of a strong community. Because there, starts the caring, love and the helping each other. Once that attitute will be effect to the community where you treat each and everyone in the community as a your own family, it will build a strong community.
jimmihenrikh46

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:56:04 PM

yes I believe, because family is a special treasure, and family is a treasure that can not be bought with value.
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:08:45 PM

I think it is a factor that you must love your family and have a strong communication with your family but I think there are times that we think about our family and get to act selfishly around people who we treat as outsiders. I don't want to look or sound ruthless here but I'm just stating facts what reality truly is. Everything has their own advantages and disadvantages so I hope I won't get any hate for stating my opinion(since this is a very sensitive topic, for me). I love my family, I really do, it's just that I am a realistic kind of person.I don't believe in fairytales.I'm more on being practical.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
frillyblockG

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:14:30 AM

A family can be said as unit of strong community because a harmony within a family plays an important factor in building a community
ErickMalone

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:12:09 PM

Yes, a family is the foundation of a strong community.
Communities are formed with individuals. Individuals are from families. Individuals begin their lives as a child - an empty canvas. Everything they know and develop are from the influences of his family to which he carries throughout his life.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: