Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:11:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Trading When Red?  (Read 2160 times)
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:43:40 PM

There is no better time to buy than when the market is in red. Last time I checked, buying low has always been a part of trading, so yeah I'd still be active when things are in red. I'd simply hold on to my precious coins until my desired value comes up, hence the time I'd be selling.
neya

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:14:25 PM

this red market is a chance for me to buy some coins.i buy and will just hold until the market becomes green maybe aound 4-5 months I can have profit from it.but my bitcoin I still hold it and ddnt trade it will wait till it will rise again to the moon.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:31:38 PM

When the change column of trading site becomes bloody red it is time for me to low down on selling but if you still have available fund and you think you can survive when you hold it for sometime then go and buy some trusted coins you believe has a potential to pump and buy only at really low price to ensure big profit when the market becomes active again and when the red color becomes green and the value rise up.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:34:40 PM

Personally I am still trading because I believe that any crisis can be an advantage for someone, if you would able to collect the coins when they are in crisis which means in dip than you would make huge %
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:41:18 PM

Maybe some people need money that's why they sell even though is low price. Many of us have no income to buy our everyday needs. We can not blame them.

But some people are not, they are just really sold their holdings because of FUD. Trading on red market is fine, as long as you know what you are doing because its too risky to do so. Personally, I just hold my coins every time the market dumps because I'm confident that cryptomarket can bounce back so instead of panic better for to buy more.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:23:36 AM

this red market is a chance for me to buy some coins.i buy and will just hold until the market becomes green maybe aound 4-5 months I can have profit from it.but my bitcoin I still hold it and ddnt trade it will wait till it will rise again to the moon.
Yeah I think precisely when conditions of the red price is the right time to buy. currently bitcoin market in a stable state it is easy to predict the price you know and you get the benefits easily. you can memorize up and down bitcoin prices in range $8300-$8700 at the moment and when the red price is in $8300 you can buy it and sell it at $ 8700. I think it's a nice quick profit
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:40:01 AM

I only swing trade when I see appropriate. But on red, the intraday volatility is usually very drastic, so those are very good opportunities to trade and create a position or add more to it, if you see fit, only for short term profit, or if it's wiser to hold and wait for a larger wave/cycle to complete.
Chingchangfu

Activity: 77
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:03:11 AM

To be honest I think that the bloody market is a good time to buy some alt-coin because they are selling their coin at a low price,
So I would still continue to trade even if there is a bloody market going on and make sure to buy some good coin.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:13:01 AM

I am not into trading really, but people who are can make profit in any occasion, as you can send leveraged orders and wait for a fall. It is just a question of playing with the volatility.
Every trader can take advantage of every single event. If the price goes up, that's the time of selling coins or any coins that they have on their stash so they can take profit. And if the market is on bloody days that's still an advantage for traders as that's the time for buying and adding some more to their stash.
To be honest I think that the bloody market is a good time to buy some alt-coin because they are selling their coin at a low price,
It is a very good time to buy not only altcoins but bitcoin as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:21:37 AM

Currently the price of coins is discounted, this is the cheapest time before it will continue to rise after Chinese new year and others will come. It's over the bad news about crypto, it's all gonna get better now.
If you decide to buy coins, then divide it to some coins because some coins will quickly rise and some will be slow.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:53:18 AM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

yes of course when the price is down or red I wait until the point of his long mereah down for me to buy it because it was buying when prices are falling sharply, so take advantage of situations like that.
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:29:57 AM

If I'm I on trading, yes I will still do trade even when it is red. Because I can still make a profit even when it is red. It depend on what I choose. Not only that they are other cryptocurrency that I can choose to trade.

doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:29:38 AM

I only swing trade when I see appropriate. But on red, the intraday volatility is usually very drastic, so those are very good opportunities to trade and create a position or add more to it, if you see fit, only for short term profit, or if it's wiser to hold and wait for a larger wave/cycle to complete.

Trading in red would be risky, or let me say it is a suicide, though buying tokens that have potentials to PUMP again that could give you profits in the long run is the best thing to do in red days, but never sell your tokens. Panic selling might be the choice you wanted to make to not lose anymore money, but it is not true, you are just going to lose even more the next PUMP.

Waiting for green days or when the price of the token that you are holding get x3 on its original price, then it is a sign that you could sell it and gain big profits.
petorosconk

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

of course because there is no reason to stop, I just need to change the trading strategy, better do day trading, it's a little scary but it produces a lot of profit
Hxyro

Activity: 107

Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:18:23 AM

just think of those red days as Sales day . it's shopping time. There is a saying that "you cant stop the waves but you can learn how to surf" Scalp method is the best way to trade in red days. in trading green or red is nothing if you only knew how.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:01:36 PM

in this kinda sad time of the year, you could use this moment to have a chance to buy some coin and make use of little bump in many time in a day. if you could make the bump momentum succesfully, you could gain some profit out of that bump momentum.
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:04:55 PM

I like the red market because I know the opportunity to make money.

This red market is my chance to buy some COINS. Because the market is always volatile.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

It is not look so good  that when you are trading in cryto currencies the field was all coins having a red numbers.
At that situation the best idea you have is to trade with fiat into crypto currencies and grab the opportunity when all crypto's was decreasing in the market, surely you will have a huge profit. But if you trade crypto coins to another crypto's coins or let say bitcoin to altcoin or trading in different coins in altcoins that's probably you have your lost when markets having red numbers.

icol333

Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

As always, only buy when the price's still low and sell when high. For the weakly handed trader, current FUD can easily force them to sell their coins when the price is still low. But it is one of our chance to buy even more coins, and just forget it for next couple weeks or even months to avoid being stressed out.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
janaiz

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

Yes we have a bloodbath this few days or weeks but for others who has doing this trading for so long it is good news to them specially for those who is not holding their coins for a long time because some of them are just focusing on trading and if it increase even just a few percentage they will sell it immediately and wait to decrease and buy this is called "Buy low Sell High" so it's OK for them, but for us HODLING it for a long time this is not a good sign for us, but us you said it happened in the past on the same quarter so I do believe that this is not temporary and it will increase not now but maybe months from now so we just need to HODL and wait to increase again.

And for this situation you don't need to trade or to pause  for a while but the best thing to do now is to buy coins while it is red then wait and HODL it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: