Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:57:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Trading When Red?  (Read 2161 times)
belyaevi

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:36:00 PM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

I keep buying some every month and I do not worry about the current situation. I am holding for at least 5 years and I am not dependent on these savings for daily expenses. Have withdrawn only once as I needed some money for emergency.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:50:49 PM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

We all have different perspective and I think some of us is not trading when the red market approach and also me I don't tend to have lose profit again , so yep I don't trade when it's red but it is good opportunity on the price is low , but then again red market symbolize me to calm and wait.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

Everytime the market is a good time for a good profit, though greener market is a good thing to see but then it is not the best time to buy as the market is in good condition and the price is not a good point to buy and hold, Red and bloody market is the best thing to have in buying some tokens and holding it till the trading market becomes green. We can maximize the profit as always, with so much blood in the market.
Been there done that and still doing it.
Yes, in fact, greed is what makes people to either see red as a problem except for those who are holding anyway. Most traders, who already know when to sell their position either at the top for profit without holding for too long and trying to get more profit, always have a chance to buy back into the market at a better value in the long run.

I have made quite some good bucks from the falling market, while still buying some for the long position for even much more profit. Each individual have their style, it is just always best to look at the good sides and make opportunity of every moment.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:57:21 PM

I can really trade when the market is red by shorting, and some can be happy when the market is red to buy some coins that are cheap.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

As always, only buy when the price's still low and sell when high. For the weakly handed trader, current FUD can easily force them to sell their coins when the price is still low. But it is one of our chance to buy even more coins, and just forget it for next couple weeks or even months to avoid being stressed out.
Maybe i'll pause for a break too and wait for the market to become green again then i'll pursue trading.The best thing to do right at this moment is to encourage buying bitcoins and altcoins since they are on sale.For sure these coins will give me a huge profit after a year or two of holding.
bulls3y3

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:53:01 AM

Yes i will trade, buying coin and hold it. Now this is a big oppurtunity to buy coins while their price is low. Just the coins that will possibly get high price in the future. Then trade them when all prices are stable.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:43:33 PM

As always, only buy when the price's still low and sell when high. For the weakly handed trader, current FUD can easily force them to sell their coins when the price is still low. But it is one of our chance to buy even more coins, and just forget it for next couple weeks or even months to avoid being stressed out.
Maybe i'll pause for a break too and wait for the market to become green again then i'll pursue trading.The best thing to do right at this moment is to encourage buying bitcoins and altcoins since they are on sale.For sure these coins will give me a huge profit after a year or two of holding.

Well hopefully you were able to stock up since now we're seeing green and looking to break resistance above 10k. The problem with people is they do the exact opposite of the buy low sell high principle. Everyone keeps saying buy low sell high but buy during all time highs and panic sell during crashes Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

no, I feel afraid to trade because I've lost a lot, I just hold back what I have and hope its value quickly back as late last year
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

no, I feel afraid to trade because I've lost a lot, I just hold back what I have and hope its value quickly back as late last year
Trading in a time of market volatility is extremely dangerous for your assets. Investing in capital conservation is important so you should limit trade in times of market downturn. Always monitor and observe the market to make the right decision in the most difficult times.

keycellko

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

Its true. We'll never know if it goes up or down. The best way to go about it is make sure you gain some even if the market is low. What i usually do to increase my gains, i buy more coins so i can make a margin buy amount lesser than my original buy so tjat when the market increases my gains would be much bigger.
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:39:37 PM

Well hopefully you were able to stock up since now we're seeing green and looking to break resistance above 10k. The problem with people is they do the exact opposite of the buy low sell high principle. Everyone keeps saying buy low sell high but buy during all time highs and panic sell during crashes Cheesy

It is an example of complex human psychology at work. Traders and wannabe traders lose in the end because market as a representative of collective subconscious plays against every trader. They know and understand that they should buy low and sell high but their feelings play dirty tricks on their mind and make them act in quite the opposite direction. Because otherwise trading wouldn't be possible at all. No one would be selling and no one would be buying.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:03:51 PM

yes you are right when the price goes down or red I will still buy and buy bitcoin transaction as much as possible because it is the right moment to buy bitcoin when the price is down and being cheap.

s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:24:16 PM

I believe it would be better to buy now rather than trade. If you trade now while the market is in the red mark there's a tendency you might lose your profit. The rate now is very low and you will not gain any good profit because of this. Better wait for the market to recover before you do trading transaction, this way you know you might gain double ROI.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dragon5

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:29:16 PM

The decline in prices around the world has dampened the spirits of many investors... it is important to stay calm and consider the reasons behind the market sell-off . You should ask whether the fundamentals have changed for your investments. If they haven’t, it’s probably best to do nothing. If they
have, you need to do further research. Complicated, but that's life
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:46:28 PM

off course this is it is necessary to evaluate this opportunity to offer you the opportunity to invest at low prices if you think it is a move so obviously I made a few purchases I see that it is now the most profitable investment to sell has been the courage to test
nightways

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:18:09 AM

Oh brother sorry to listen this. Now you have taken a better decisions for not selling and buying. Holding is best strategy. You mustn’t be losing confidence in your coins, this is first rule of holding. Like if bitcoins are of concern, they always come back to their original position even how they had suffered a lot in dip. So such coins can help you win a safe game by just holding, no trading.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:19:40 AM

I still believe that you can still make some profit from a dip market , it depends on your entering time. At every point in time of trading, investors are making some money.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:12:05 AM

Traders make money indifferently in what direction the market goes.
Of course, if the strategy is "I buy now a coin, with the hope that it will grow (and I suspect this is the only strategy used by most of the people) there is no other solution than pray the gods...
Hahahaha definitely people are doing this so casually. This become a trend for almost everyone that they believe blindly in bitcoins. Although that is amazing to trust bitcoins but not like such. There must be a vigilance on some specific charts and events are continually describing the positions of bitcoins. How they are treading in market and what about the predictions, only then one may decide.
Yes, playing in the red zone requires some vigilance and not getting too greedy too much waiting for a huge gain. Most especially, from the recent downtrend of virtually all markets, trading in red zone for me is more like playing within some level of support and resistance to make some quick profit within those zones.

There is always a strategy for every situation of the market for all kind of traders, while some are waiting for a long position; some are busy doing some shorting. A professional trader must be always busy on finding opportunity regardless of trend of markets as far as theoretically I have learned.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

No i don't do trading, I just buy as much as I can, I see the decline in bitcoin value is not a disaster but as an opportunity to take bigger profits.

Darmanin

Activity: 119

Glab Trotter

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:49:05 PM

When it's red, we do not trade, we buy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: