Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:43:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Trading When Red?  (Read 2161 times)
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:25:28 AM

Yes, you can still do trading when in red situation. But forget about selling your coins instead buy some coins. It is a good time to buy some coins at low price. And hold it then sell it until the value of the coins became high.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

When it's red, we do not trade, we buy!
Trading is actually a very technical thing and that you really need to be very much careful while making any sort of decision in the world of trading. At time when the market is red, it is not at all a good idea to go for trading by selling of your coins. At time when the market is falling down, trading will result in loss of money and that you will suffer some loss which will result in unfavorable situation for you.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:11:43 PM

Yes, you can still do trading when in red situation. But forget about selling your coins instead buy some coins. It is a good time to buy some coins at low price. And hold it then sell it until the value of the coins became high.
Don't sell your coins when it is in dumping price because you will not be lossing a profit until you sell it on which is a big mistake because every dump there is a pump that can give us a big amount of profit if we hold it for a long-term and red days is a good chance  to buy more coins.

konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

probably the most appropriate thing to do when red is to buy altcoin lots because it will be a big risk if doing trading, I myself just hold and not buy because the capital I use is limited

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:57:43 PM

When the market is red it creates the opportunity to buy coins cheaper. It gives you the opportunity to increase your potential profits. It is better to keep the currency than to sell at the falls.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

Yes, still trading when red. You can buy those altcoins in cheaper price before its price grows and you can get a greater profit. If you want to sell then sell it if it is just a bounty you've get from bounty campaigns since you lose no money from the start, just the effort but it is up for you to decide.
btrice7

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:10:45 PM

I was expecting an increase nto this day.the crypto situation is starting to improve, I will be more active after that ..
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:59:37 PM

For me, I stop trading when red because the price of exchange is low and you will get lose your money. I suggest to hold for now and wait if the price will increase again. You have to buy bitcoin and trade later.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:04:27 PM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

Nope, I just hold but its true that trading can still be profitable even when the market is down but it is still depending on how much you have bought your coins but personally the only step I take during these crashes is buying additional coins for my investment.

Lhanofclover

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:09:40 PM

I stop trading when it's red because there are times that i trade and i buy which i think is low price but the price dig much deeper and it will only result in losing. I just now hodl my coins and when the price still dipping then i will buy more depends on my budget.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:59:15 PM

You can make day-trading or short trading. Traders can earn both on growth, and on falling.
2Godbdglory

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:38:07 PM

The red is the reverse  in the case of bitcoin because it is advisable  to buy or trade when the market is very low because  low price d same rate.   Immediately  the market is good those u bought will yield  greater increase for  the older.
Flickkk

Activity: 434

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

if you can predict it in short time you can do a short time investment .
you can try it and focus only on 1 coin/token so that you wont lose a huge amount  and you can fast sell it even the blood bath is still active

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:15:49 PM

When my portfolio went red I told myself I will not trade because I might regret it once the coin increases back again. But you can actually do short trading and some does the margin trading when their portfolios go red because you can still make profit even if in short trading.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Iblis 02

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

I still continue doing it again and again even though the red ocean drowns me.
because just the opposite when the green park began to blossom we have lost the moment to buy and must be very sorry.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:25:00 PM

trading doesn't mean you can trade whenever you want to. There's a perfect time to trade. Once the market is in red mark it is better to wait or might as well buy more stocks/ btc. If you trade in a red mark market you will lose your profit instead of gaining profit. It is better to wait and be patient  because eventually low market value will recover again in a matter of days.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:51:35 PM

Even the market is on bloodbath i do still make trades and do residing those coin holdings which are on negative.I dont tend to move or touch it out since i do know that i would loss money if i do sell out.Instead on waiting for market recovery i do normally make trades and buying into those dips since i do see the opportunity that it gives and you will really make money in the times when it starts to climb up again into its price.

zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:49:34 AM

thinking realistically with the price on all crypto for now maybe we should rather wait on the crypto price movement as usual and temporarily do not need to do trading activities. maybe for now the right thing is to put some money out of our own pocket to buy some cryptoes that have good predictions for the future but I think this needs the courage of each other because we will not be able to predict whether things this will last for a while or temporarily. I just recommend doing what you believe.
It's true mate because when the crypto coins volatile movement will be red, the best thing that we can do is not to sell it but hold our existing coins and buy more coins so that we have an opportunity to stock our coins in a low price.And if times that our stock coins value will increase it's value this is the right time to trade it and earned a big income for a nice strategy we made.
Holding though is a totally different case from trading entirely. Sometimes, during trading, you can always make use of the red market to stash up and hold more for the long position or even buy the red and look forward to some short term positions as the case may be.

The markets always have a way it plays and if you can always use that to your advantage, you will always make the best from every moment in the market.
Coleson31

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

When the market is down that doesn’t mean that we are now allowed to do transactions. In fact during these periods many are lining up their money for possible entry. Many are taking this kind of opportunity because the price is already low.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

Profits are made when you buy and not when you sell. Opportunities for profit are best found when the market is down, so why stop trading when it is the best time to enter a position?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: