Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:46:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Trading When Red?  (Read 2161 times)
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:30:09 PM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

Yes i am.still tradaing ìn a red colored market but i am not selling coin but instead that is the right time to buy a lot of coins that i know can gave me a huge profit in the future i buy falling tokens and when they rise up even a little bit then i will sell it immediately and u get an easy money with that but the fees are getting higher so my goals or standards is also getting higher. I am not selling with the price that i know that i will lose in the fees so having a great coin is a must. So need to trade everyday wvwn if it is red.
Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

I see it as not to literally earn profit even when cryptomarket is bleeding red. It means that you can trade some of those cheap and high potential tokens and HODL them and you will harvest the fruit of your hardwork. Smiley

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

I think this is second time we are experiencing the darkest red bloodbath after the month of January and it is not that bad thing. Let's learn from the experience that we had just a month ago. When it was red all over we bought as much as crypto as we could (at least me) and then traded them when we went into Greenfield. I think there is no great feeling than this that can occur to us. Now is the time history repeats itself again and we should not stay out of the opportunity. I think we must this second time and earn some bucks for ourselves.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:15:42 PM

It's a red day, there it is again. Prices are going down and people try not to pay too much attention to
it. As of the moment, a lot of people are also looking forward with a red day like this. I don't know about
trading but they are taking advantage of the recent low prices, a lot are buying bitcoins and mostly are
investing with ETH. A good time for purchasing this coins. Invest, hold and wait. Things will be better.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:19:55 PM

It's a red day, there it is again. Prices are going down and people try not to pay too much attention to
it. As of the moment, a lot of people are also looking forward with a red day like this. I don't know about
trading but they are taking advantage of the recent low prices, a lot are buying bitcoins and mostly are
investing with ETH. A good time for purchasing this coins. Invest, hold and wait. Things will be better.
Some people especially those people who are just starting to buy or to invest here in cryptocurrency were waiting for the price to become red when that happens they find it an opportunity for them to start to buy with, so having a red blood in trading is a good start for other people.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:40:38 PM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

in this horrible moment I'd better keep the bitcoin we have because bitcoin prices are going down very sharply, but if I have the money to buy bitcoin then I will hurry to buy it, now is the right time to buy bitcoin.

Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:12:30 AM

I think now it's great time to buy so there is no reason to stop.
Situations like this have happened before and will happen again, I wouldn't worry too much. It's temporay situation and the market will recover so you have to be ready for that.
Situations like this is quite alarming, however if you are in this business for sometime you would know that this is a normal cycle. Many are panic selling but still many take advantage of the low price, wait for the possible lowest price to buy altcoins. I think one can still trade if you have enough funds, but you don't expect to gain big profits at this time. And make sure you have some reserve when the price pumps out to the moon.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:42:08 AM

Yes theres a lot of people want red that green because they get more profit when it pump this way helps a lo of people to get more profit but theres a lot of people think that this is fraud yes this is like a fraud because of the manipulation of all whaled so dont buy at the top always in dip
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:10:28 AM

Always afraid trading when the market trends is red / negative. Its hard even you always stay inbfront of your computer all day and night long. I suggest to sell it then wait until the peak of negative trends then buy. This is safe way to trading. Although you know when the price going when the market is negative but it still risky.

nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:13:17 AM

yes of course I will still buy when the market price is red because it is a good moment to buy a coin that is down as much as you can and sell again when the price is green.
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:46:48 AM

Trading while the market is red, surely is risky.  Much better if you will wait until the market recover or to turn green. In that way you will be able to make sure of the profit. Buying is more advisable as well as holding. That's obvious. Crashes are only temporary and after a couple of weeks, recovery will take place. It is a typical scenario with cryptocurrencies. So just buy at dips.

And how often this approach pans out in real life? It appeared like the market had recovered finally when prices broke the resistance at $10,000 a couple weeks ago but now it turns out like it has been no more than a crafty bull trap. The bottom line is that Bitcoin can go anywhere from any price point, and the past patterns are in no way an indication of future behavior, especially in so unpredictable markets as crypto. Also, at first you say that we should wait for the market to recover and then you proceed to say that we should actually buy at dips. How's that?
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:05:33 AM

when the market turns red, of course it is a good time to buy and I will still make trades because I always try to take the opportunity when the right to buy and sell so I will still get profits

cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

Trading while the market is red, surely is risky.  Much better if you will wait until the market recover or to turn green. In that way you will be able to make sure of the profit. Buying is more advisable as well as holding. That's obvious. Crashes are only temporary and after a couple of weeks, recovery will take place. It is a typical scenario with cryptocurrencies. So just buy at dips.

And how often this approach pans out in real life? It appeared like the market had recovered finally when prices broke the resistance at $10,000 a couple weeks ago but now it turns out like it has been no more than a crafty bull trap. The bottom line is that Bitcoin can go anywhere from any price point, and the past patterns are in no way an indication of future behavior, especially in so unpredictable markets as crypto. Also, at first you say that we should wait for the market to recover and then you proceed to say that we should actually buy at dips. How's that?
Yeah  for  many times we been with this situation if we're not  able  to learn  more about these, we will  end  up loser again. They say patience is virtue because most people  who possess this kind of  attitude would likely to prosper. And also try to employ  analysis  this  guide through  these.

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

Not all investors are looking for the price of their cryptocurrencies to go up, some are waiting for the price to go down so they can buy cheaper coins. Red days are the best time to buy more coins for holding or for trading. When market recovers, many of these coins will eventually bounce back. It is difficult to trade during red days, the risk is high and during this time it is better to hodl than to sell while the price is falling.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

No i dont. If i can exit with a stop lose i try to buy when it is deep. İf i did not i just hold and wait for market to recover. That is all i can do...

turn the page
Cakalasia

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

Bitcoin, altcoins and the market is in the red zone, and for me this is the great time to buy many coins from the deep and hold it.  I'm sure it will recover as soon as possible.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:24:51 PM

Bitcoin, altcoins and the market is in the red zone, and for me this is the great time to buy many coins from the deep and hold it.  I'm sure it will recover as soon as possible.
Yes, that's the great opportunity to buy more in cryptocurrencies and hold for a while until the price was bouncing back to the market.
If I don't have enough fund to buy while the market is still bloodbath I'm pausing for a while and wait until the price was back to the normal price. So, much better to prepare the moment when the market was down and then buy those profitable and have potential coins.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:32:18 PM

Hi,

Actually, I think this is the good time to invest. Just because what you may potentially lose if everything crashes is lower.

Then, when you say that "we are losing all we had in a few hours"... Well, sorry but the value of bitcoin is not really what matters. I understand that you pay attention to it, especially when trading... But bitcoin is much more than a trading tool! And we have won a lot over the last year! More and more people are talking about bitcoin and even joining the community! We have new tools, new networks and many projects being developed! That's not "nothing".

Please, take care of the community rather than the money! Wink

paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:35:25 PM

Now that the market is full of red, many experienced investors in the Crypto market are hesitating whether they should continue to invest or stop. Personally, I think I should not buy any Coin while the price is falling, I just start buying when the Coin price starts to go up again. At the point where pennies turn, you take the opportunity to buy them and hold them for a short time. When you have enough profit, sell them.

karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:41:52 PM

why not? buy some crypto is trading right? so its still like daily thing to do.
maybe some people say if it red its mean disadvantageous, but for they are that keep their coin for long time is no problem. even they are will buy more coin, save their money in cryptocurrent (actually its investing their money)

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: