Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:54:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Trading When Red?  (Read 2161 times)
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:13:20 AM

depending on the amount of ammo you have hahaha.
well now I'm stuck on some downgraded altcoins, so I'm not doing anything until the price stabilizes again, unlike anyone who has predicted this will happen I think they will buy in large quantities.
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:43:18 AM

On a red day, I think I would just hold and wait it out for some time. The market is really not looking all too
good right now. It's making me worry a bit and it's impact on other traders and investors will ripple out in the
coming days to come. Trading is really nice but on a red day, it's not so effective and it's even 10 times more
riskier. I think I'll just continue to monitor and buy good coins since prices are dropping everywhere, setting
low prices we haven't seen in a while.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:12:44 AM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

The Crypto market is a volatile market with currencies that are always at different prices. Bitcoin is a place where there are a lot of investors, but their prices are falling dramatically. To get a profit from virtual currencies, we have to make good investments.

arbelian

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:50:38 AM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

It depends on the coin that i will invest if its potential is high in the market and have a good reputation i would still invest on a red hot sale but if the drastic change of the market is not ordinary anymore i would just stop and wait for my investments to recover from losses.

Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:19:36 AM

Well trading at red marketplace which means that all the coins or some coins are decreasing which it's a good sign on some people or users who wanted to buy coins at the lowest and thinking to sell it at the highest price.

And as for me, it's a sign to relax and yes I don't trade when it's read its a sign that take a deep breathe and relax, and I keep monitoring until it go green again.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:45:41 AM

Volatility is the what traders live for

That is normal when it come to marker especially in trading the only way to do is gain more knowledge first before we decided to trade your coin.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:33:36 PM

when the market is red, for traders will still keep trading because it is a good time to buy and still be able to profit if we can see a good opportunity to buy or sell
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:35:43 PM

I'm not trading but buying because when every crypto is red, then it is the right time to buy.
Coral27

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:38:37 PM

Yes because it increase the chance of profit for them at the time of change in price people like to buy bitcoin, increasing demand of bitcoin is increasing the price but it is till affording, people are holding as much as they can, trading is good if you want to earn profit but you will have to trade for the long time, short time trading will not give you profit people use to trade but selling at the time of red is in vain, actually price goes down only for the people to hold bitcoin and  be best traders of the year with high strategy.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:50:07 PM

That is normal when it come to marker especially in trading the only way to do is gain more knowledge first before we decided to trade your coin.
Getting a deep knowledge of the coin is most important weapon for a trader if he wishes to make huge profits by this profession. It is good to utilize such time as now in gaining more knowledge. For long term traders, the only beneficial option is to buy more coin provided they are holding bitcoin but if that is not possible or difficult for whatsoever reason, holding is the last choice to avoid loss. Just few more weeks and this red market would turn into a green one.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:13:19 AM

I'm not trading but buying because when every crypto is red, then it is the right time to buy.

be careful when you decide to buy again and make sure that you can buy at a cheap price so you don't have to worry if the price goes down for more or even its increase. it is good for us if after we bought any coin, we can hold for a long time and only sell when we can see the price jumps higher than the price we buy. I am sure that after this red market, the price will start to go up again and in that time, we can be ready to sell or to make an order sell and waiting our order is filled.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
nardplayz

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:18:30 AM

I think Yes, because for traders will still keep trading because it is a good time to buy and still be able to profit if we can see a good opportunity to buy or sell
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:05:13 AM

The most important thing to keep in our mind is sometimes that it's normal for the crypto market to have negative years, it's part of the business cycle.
Ups and downs will happen, but if your asset allocation is on target, you can ride out market swings.
Bear markets can provide great opportunities for investors and traders.
Sometimes i still trading when markets has downtrend but i'm analyze and set a target prices to buy.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:33:32 AM

Trading is not an easy job for this the whole market survey and the market knowledge is must with out any information the trading will give you loss instead of profit while for me the bitcoin usage is high and i want to buy a car if the my crypto is enough for this purpose. Trading in the red market is not good but if the sellers are high then it makes you successful the big whales are designing a procedures for active trading.

brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:17:04 PM

no for me , i just watching the situation and try to make decision , or i just buy coin who ever i bought before and i still know the pattern
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

When the market is red as it is today, then this is the right time for investment, and I think the future of all cryptocurrencies will continue to improve, this is a good time to start.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:17:59 PM

I learned my lesson in this bear market wherein I should have a stop loss so that even if the market is going down, there are still times when it goes up a little and that is the time when I would like to take the opportunity to trade. I am a swing trader but there are times when I just miss trading when I am stuck because the market is down and I can't sell it because I already lost half of the value so I would just wait for it to go up again and sell in profit. It might take a few months before I will have profits. I don't try shorting because I don't have the appetite yet to borrow some money and trade as I am just learning TA and not an expert yet.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:22:57 PM

For me, it is good chance to buy many altcoins if the cryptocurrency market is crashing. You should be aware that there is big opportunity if the cryptocurrency market crashes. If you want to make big amount of money, then you should not waste the opportunity when the cryptocurrency market goes down.
kidmodo

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:38:09 PM

I do not think going to trade when a lot of red, I tend to wait for a good moment to take a little profit, a little profit is still better than losing
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:19:16 PM

i thinks its a good time to buy coins and hold. the situation is not that good but if we'll try to look at it positively, the price is so low that its a good opprtunuty to grab the chance to buy coins and hold. don't panic because volatility is totally normal and the price will increase again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: