Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Trading When Red?  (Read 2161 times)
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:33:47 PM

I think when everything is red, it's an opportunity to buy it, even more that it falls off the standard price, like bitcoin yesterday. bitcoin prices had reached $ 7k because of the issue of the meeting, and now the price is almost back to normal. it's a very good chance I guess.
The problem always about how you become so impatient and have no good skills in managing bankroll makes you receive a losing streaks or a deep loss instead get a benefit. That's what I always see based on people around me they are experienced a horrible mistakes like that , so be ready for that risk.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
SCSY_dev

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:47:26 PM

I think at this time we should have some more additional assets stocked so that we can get more profit afterwards

futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:51:32 PM

Its better to observe before stepping. I think we should rather perform bounty to get btcs at that time
I don’t really think that it is a very good idea to jump in and start trading at time when the market is not good and that the market value of all the coins is dropping down. At that time, it is better to hold your coins and wait for some suitable time before starting the trade once again. Trading at such period will only result in loss of money and that you will not be able to make anything good.
I will agree to the part that it is better to sit back and observe when the market is red, but what to do if you have already invested in the market and the market starts going down? In my opinion, if the investment has already been made then in the time of decline it is better to be more conscious in the market and try to take advantage of situation in your favour to decrease the loss because this is the best you could do at that time.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:21:49 PM

Yes it is still good to for traders in Red situation of all altscoin specially in dumping it is good entry to buy all dumps.
Of course it is good way to buy bitcoin because you are right people buy bitcoin most of time at low price so they hold their bitcoin for long time and they do not sell till bitcoin reaches high price ever, making profit is not very hard but it needs only two things, always trade at the time of low price so buy when bitcoin market is at red and never panic, try your best not to sell bitcoin if you need money for some emergency then try to cover your problem without selling bitcoin.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:20:40 AM

I'm still trading now even if it's red because i think this is a great opportunity for me to gain more tokens at low price. I always have a separate funds whenever the market strikes red and leaving my other funds intact for holding because i don't want to sell some of my holdings at low price. I will just buy low to break even my bankroll when it's goes up again.
Selling of your coins at this very moment is not at all a good idea and that you should not go for such kind of thing no matter what because this will only result in loss of money and that you will feel regret of what you have done.

However, you can buy more number of coins as this will no doubt help you in having more coins in your wallet which you can sell at time when the market is high to gain greater profit.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

I'm still trading now even if it's red because i think this is a great opportunity for me to gain more tokens at low price. I always have a separate funds whenever the market strikes red and leaving my other funds intact for holding because i don't want to sell some of my holdings at low price. I will just buy low to break even my bankroll when it's goes up again.
Selling of your coins at this very moment is not at all a good idea and that you should not go for such kind of thing no matter what because this will only result in loss of money and that you will feel regret of what you have done.

However, you can buy more number of coins as this will no doubt help you in having more coins in your wallet which you can sell at time when the market is high to gain greater profit.
I agree to that idea. It is better to do cost averaging so you will be able to lower your cost of your coins so when the market starts to bounce then you will be making money even though the price is not that pumping hard. So just repeat the price every time the market goes down really hard so you can minimize the risk of losing money.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

well I'm still trading even they are red in the market, but it's just short trade only I don't want to hold for long, we are facing the crisis of crypto. But if I want to hold for long maybe I buy a potential coins that worth to hold.

baldur odinson

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:03:25 PM

When Markette prices are red, it is necessary to be patient, trading at such times is very dangerous, it is almost impossible to determine the direction of the market. It is wise to stay calm in such a time, trade makes more sense when market prices start to rise again..
Lyne1982

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:03:47 PM

there's no way to back out in trading, if the market price is cheap then you have the opportunity to buy coins as you will trade in the good exchange later on and basically you will gain profit on it but that's not much but atleast you have the ability to grow your bitcoin, Perhaps, If you have the knowledge on what you are doing and you dedicate to have what you want there is no reason to stop.
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:25:40 PM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

It's time for buying, mate. trader's instinct knows what to do. this period is not the time to talk about how much coins you are holding up, it's a speculation period before the price gets stable increase. a smart thing to do is gain some profit from today's market situation.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:23:01 AM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

Well to be honest i don't trade when red i just wait , i keep holding my coins until the market goes green , taking the risk is worth but it can lead to something bad. Even though , i still waiting for the perfect time to sell out my coins, and as of now i woke up and the marketplace is still red , I think the coins seems low because of the issues about crypto banning. Again my answer is I keep waiting to the perfect time, and for the buying coins yes i wait too to the price to be decreased.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
tprabash

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:27:54 AM

If market is red im waiting if market is coming for a good position and then i can trade risk free in the market
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:21:49 AM

not everyone can do this, I mean when the price is down(red) he still keeps calm and stays relaxed in the face of the situation,
only people who have good instinct and analysis who can keep trading even though the market down(red)..
Trading in its own is a big risk and a job that needs a lot of stamina plus patience. Not everyone who trades is a trader or more accurately a good trader. What I believe is that only veterans keep trading when the market is completely red. Immature traders will never dare doing trading under such circumstances. Those who are still active in trading are going to gain valuable experience in the field.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:58:35 AM

I do still trade even though red markets .. i shuld buy more on dips it wont last long
Altcoins recover after 2months I have gained a lot for the past few months
That is a smart strategy. Whenever there is red, don’t just start crying about bad times in market and blah. Rather be a man and face the circumstances. You can find best soft solutions from hard times. In your life, there will be so hard times coming along but that doesn’t mean you just close your eyes and hide from problems. Search for best possible solution and you will find it.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:57:26 AM

In the falling market, too, there are some opportunitites for earnings, for example trade with leverage on Bitfinex. During the summit long's position of bitcoin gave a good profit.

I prefer to wait for the right time to withdraw money rather than cut my losses. I have done that before and now, I still regret it a few days. In the current trading is all about time. If you have a coin, it's better to hold it until the price rises, but if you do not have a coin, now is the time to take advantage of the current moment to buy coins
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:34:36 PM

not everyone can do this, I mean when the price is down(red) he still keeps calm and stays relaxed in the face of the situation,
only people who have good instinct and analysis who can keep trading even though the market down(red)..
Trading in its own is a big risk and a job that needs a lot of stamina plus patience. Not everyone who trades is a trader or more accurately a good trader. What I believe is that only veterans keep trading when the market is completely red. Immature traders will never dare doing trading under such circumstances. Those who are still active in trading are going to gain valuable experience in the field.
Exactly, a trader that does not have enough experience needed will not be able to survive in the market red because at this moment, the market fluctuates without any rules, analysis and relying on conventional news to decide is impossible, everything needed in this market is the flexibility and adapt quickly. An ordinary trader will not own this, this only appears in the professional trader, people that already exists in this field for a long time and go through a lot of market volatility, they will know how to deal with this market

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:41:02 PM

That was a bad idea. If a busy business man, no one dared to invest when the market is red. However, for some people, they may know the bottom of the currency and that is the time for them to invest. In short, it is risky to invest in the red market
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

That was a bad idea. If a busy business man, no one dared to invest when the market is red. However, for some people, they may know the bottom of the currency and that is the time for them to invest. In short, it is risky to invest in the red market
Invest when the others are afraid. It is like what Warren Buffet says, Be greedy when the others are afraid and be afraid when others are greedy. That is the simple principle that you can depend on and still make money, the market is red then buy some of the coins that you wanted to buy before and keep them in a cold storage for long term investment.
snipetr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:40:29 PM

I think we can both buy while the price is low at the same time we can wait, depending on the amount of coin you have...if you have plenty you can some of the best coin while still low at the same time some of your coin can wait till the price will up again, that way you're like hitting two birds in one stone.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:45:42 PM

When the market is red, there are great opportunities for trade but trade is much more risky in this environment for me. In such a situation i pause a little and i look at the coins in the bag.
No need to look at the coin in your bag but try to look at the knowledge in your mind about bitcoin if you want to trade, as mate trading is risky no doubt  but if you have good knowledge about bitcoin trading then you can trade without any risk, the only thing you will have to do is to trade at very small amount never trade 100% of your capital after that try to trade for the long time and never sell our at low price, then don’t worry you can earn good profit in trading too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: