Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:49:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Trading When Red?  (Read 2161 times)
solidrock

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:14:36 PM

I only buy in the red! The human psychology is very unfriendly for long term investing and I believe that a lot of people sell just becuase others are selling. Keep your head cool!
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:19:06 PM

Yes ,cause red colour is a sign to buy more and more tokens while they are cheap, red are made by this fud or sometimes news coming from different countries that they will ban bitcoin .

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

Red is when it is time to buy the dip in anticipation of the rise. It provide an opportunity for the cryptocurrency investors or buyers to purchase coins at a lower price. Those who have already holding coins can still gains profits by waiting for their price to go up again instead of selling them while the entire market is in red.
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:29:06 PM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

No, that should be the time to buy because of red. Do not immediately trade it early when red, because it can increase its value and grow. Be patient and relax, don't be too hurry. You will trade it when the time comes the tokens is increasing.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:34:11 PM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

I always trading cryptocurrencies even the market is full of red. I am using different tools like RSI and MACD for me to easily predict the price of the coin. There are a lot of opportunities that I can get even the cryptocurrency market is still red.
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

I think it's okay to trade when the red price for those who are experienced in trading. but for those of you who are not experienced should not and patiently wait until the price recovered. or for those who have a lot of money this is the right time to buy.

squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:46:38 PM

Please! When the market plummeted i bought until I can't buy no more! I continued to buy even though alot of the people keep telling me to sell. Now I'm laughing myself all the way to bank with the earning i got now that it's increasing. Honestly i had doubts, but no more! HODL!

superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

Yes i still trade when the market is red but as usual when the market is alive . Red only says that few is trading and panic sellers are too much.  Buying at dip price is a good way to earn higher when the bull market starts.

spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

Yep! Honestly, i like trading while everything is red. It's like an end of season sale in the malls. But this time, the prices are real and you can actually get money once everything is green already (provided you bought at the right time). Alot of people here paniced and sold. Me and many others smiles and bought some more. Now, we have a smile on our faces.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:45:44 PM

I believe it's the best time to trade cryptocurrencies when then exchange market is in red because that means cryptocurrencies are having a cheap price. So all you have to do is buy cryptocurrencies at  a cheaper price and trade it only when the price is high.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

Yes i still trade when the market is red but as usual when the market is alive . Red only says that few is trading and panic sellers are too much.  Buying at dip price is a good way to earn higher when the bull market starts.
If you are a person that has existed and you are very familiar with this market for a long time, trading in the red market is very normal when you know that it is a good opportunity to accumulate and receive a large profit after a recovery. However, I still remind you that the red market is always the giant spider web, if you are not careful and pay attention, you will easily fall into the trap and your capital will stand still, and you can only wait for a long time to get out of the situation, with people who have weak psychology or lack of experience, they should shut down and go to sleep, instead of plunging into this game

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:58:22 PM

No matter how the bad the market in the crypto world is, if i need to sell my coins, then i won't hesitate to, even when the situation is dire. Well I can't help it, since this is my only source of income so if I'm really in need o f some cash then i have no choice even if the market is bleed, i had to. Some of us looks in the Bright side, they see red market as an opportunity to buy more coins, then sell when the prices surge.

NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:01:36 PM

If you are a person that has existed and you are very familiar with this market for a long time, trading in the red market is very normal when you know that it is a good opportunity to accumulate and receive a large profit after a recovery. However, I still remind you that the red market is always the giant spider web, if you are not careful and pay attention, you will easily fall into the trap and your capital will stand still, and you can only wait for a long time to get out of the situation, with people who have weak psychology or lack of experience, they should shut down and go to sleep, instead of plunging into this game

When the market is reddish with a pressure, it's sometimes not a good idea to keep trading. But if you make margin trade, you can open sell positions so that you be able to earn money even the market goes down during a bear market.

I don't like to trading actively during reddish markets not to take extreme risks.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:09:15 PM

I will not trade while the market is red. I usually sell Bitcoin and switch to USDT when Bitcoin and market down. That is a safe method that I frequently use

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:10:48 PM

When the market is red, it is a great opportunity to earn money. I often trade on red market days because we are going to buy a lower price than the previous days

jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:12:23 PM

I think now it's great time to buy so there is no reason to stop.
Situations like this have happened before and will happen again, I wouldn't worry too much. It's temporay situation and the market will recover so you have to be ready for that.
I think we should wait for the right moment to buy. There are many cases when prices fall, we buy and prices continue to fall. That will make us lose money. The best way to trade in the red is to choose the right time to buy
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

I do still trade even though red markets .. i shuld buy more on dips it wont last long
Altcoins recover after 2months I have gained a lot for the past few months

I think even though I personally believe that this is just a while and very historical (that occur in the past on the same period), is still sad to see what we have obtained only remove within a few hours and day. the only way to the market cryptocurrency. said that we can make money in the trade when market up and when the market is down. this time, the market cryptocurrency experience bloodshed large (even though there may be greater previous) where some estimates that we lost about 40% of the market value so far.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:38:55 PM

most of guys are holding while red is taking place, but some are selling too. So anyway there is not whole market red, there are green coins too
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

I think now it's great time to buy so there is no reason to stop.
Situations like this have happened before and will happen again, I wouldn't worry too much. It's temporay situation and the market will recover so you have to be ready for that.
I think we should wait for the right moment to buy. There are many cases when prices fall, we buy and prices continue to fall. That will make us lose money. The best way to trade in the red is to choose the right time to buy

actually if we think for the short term, in these two months bitcoin always has a big price difference to make a profit, we always based on long-term price and green chart and forget it, active traders really like this trend because the price difference is big enough and come in normal fluctuations.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:04:05 PM

It is true that you can make money when the price is going up and you can also make money when it is going down. At present, I am not trading now, as I don't feel confident.

I think at this time it the right is issued a sum of the bag our own to buy some cryptoes that has a prediction good for the future but I think it need the nerve to each other because we will not be able to predict whether it will last for a while or while. I just advised doing what you believe think realistic with price in all crypto for now we might be better to wait price movements crypto as usual and while not need to do trading activity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: