Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:40:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you don't buy you will cry  (Read 1209 times)
Darooghe (OP)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:04:09 AM

The biggest crash in the history of BTC has been occurred from 2 days ago till now. It' all over now. If you don't buy after reading this post you will cry soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2912

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

The biggest crash in the history of BTC has been occurred from 2 days ago till now. It' all over now. If you don't buy after reading this post you will cry soon.
already $10k... can it go back to $20k or may be higher by end of 2018?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:08:24 AM

Yeah, I saw the falling of Bitcoin's price in the market and trading world. This is the best time to buy because the price is low and sooner, when the price goes up again, its time for selling. I am also buying some for my investment.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Darooghe (OP)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

If you buy right after reading my post, you will get 50% interest in short team at least.
ingo49

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:10:56 AM

Couldn't agree with you more.
I think this crash is only temporary and he is going up.
SrEasts

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Aida Service

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:20:12 AM

I don't understand, market has been bleeding for days, and u just come in here saying that the bleed is over and it's gonna be great from now on but you don't show anything to backup your allegations, are you expecting to create FOMO with this post and that a miracle happens?

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:27:02 AM

I agree this was the biggest crash in the history of bitcoin in a brief time period and i think such crash is intentionally done by dumping huge amount of coins by developers, So there might be a strategy behind this sudden crash in my opinion.  I think the price will not go below $10k and thus this is a favourable chance for those who have not invested before and want to be one among successful traders
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:27:15 AM

Maybe the price will fall little more so we can wait little more to buy bitcoins or buying now also a great choice.I think the currenct price is around $10K made a huge fall over 40% in just two days.Not only the bitcoin every crypto is falling so it maybe a good opportunity to invest on bitcoins or other crytpo currencies.
But most of the people are selling their bitcoins instead of buying it.You can see that by number of pending transaction in blockchain network is keeps increasing.But the time need to recover from this price fall will be more I think it takes more than three months to become condition become normal.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:28:37 AM

Ever since 2018 started we did not see a higher price than of 2017 where bitcoin almost reached $20K. Right now it has dropped near $10K. Compared to the previous price of bitcoin in the past few years, the price is still high. No need to panic because this is the good opportunity to buy. For sure its price will spike soon. And many of us will make some good profit from this crash.

Ofcourse it will. 2018 will be a great year for the cryptoworld and mostly for bitcoin. It has been predicted by an Entrepreneur Julian Hosp that bitcoin will hit $60K mark but a crash will happen first. Hopefully this is it.
glanmarc

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:30:55 AM

Yes, you're correct with that. We should buy bitcoin now. If you don't buy btc while its price is still low. You will regret it sooner or later. Maybe next week it will go up again. My advice is To buy now while you still have a chance.
HeroicZ1

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:31:30 AM

For once, I agree with this positive sentiment. Based on the chart, Bitcoin is forming a falling wedge pattern which is a positive sign. Although this may not yet be the very bottom of the said pattern.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:31:39 AM

it is among the bigger crashes that bitcoin had experienced in the past but it surely is not the biggest one. the $3000 may seem big at first sight but it is only 20% drop whereas bitcoin had up to 40% drops in the same time-frame.

with that said, i have been placing buy orders above $10,000 and a couple of low-ball-get-lucky orders below it. because i do believe $10k is the bottom. with $13.5k being the real bottom without manipulation and panic sells.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
ridhonofri23

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:31:48 AM

haha yess, who dont buy he will cry after bitcoin UP
but the thing is i still have not bought hehe ...
and I would be very sad if I did not buy in the near future
woshiniubia

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:32:45 AM

I agree with your point of view, but I can't buy right now, I can do now is patience of waiting, because the price of the currency's rise and fall is not we can control, I think the Chinese side will also spread bad news
glanmarc

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:33:40 AM

Ever since 2018 started we did not see a higher price than of 2017 where bitcoin almost reached $20K. Right now it has dropped near $10K. Compared to the previous price of bitcoin in the past few years, the price is still high. No need to panic because this is the good opportunity to buy. For sure its price will spike soon. And many of us will make some good profit from this crash.

Ofcourse it will. 2018 will be a great year for the cryptoworld and mostly for bitcoin. It has been predicted by an Entrepreneur Julian Hosp that bitcoin will hit $60K mark but a crash will happen first. Hopefully this is it.

That is a great news. That means that the prediction of Julian Hosp may be accurate or precise.  I hope that the bitcoin would gooo so high at the end of the year 2018. Just buy now. Then hold!!!
rodgelampis

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:39:02 AM

I agree with your point of view, but I can't buy right now, I can do now is patience of waiting, because the price of the currency's rise and fall is not we can control, If you don't buy btc while its price is still low. You will regret it sooner or later. Maybe next week it will go up again. My advice is To buy now while you still have a chance. We should buy bitcoin now. I think the price will not go below $10k and thus this is a favourable chance for those who have not invested before and want to be one among successful traders.
@alaji

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:40:54 AM

The right time to buy and invest into bitcoin is now because the price has gone down as compare to the price in the late last year and early this year. Buy now so that you will not cry or "say had I know" when the price is big again. From all indication bitcoin price would reach 25,000.00 before the end of this year.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:15:58 AM

Yes it's a right time to buy Bitcoin because of already 30% down now, I think the corrections will be done soon once corrections finish the Bitcoin value will go moon soon.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
elitelongbowman

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:17:27 AM

How do you know that is the bottom price ? What about it gonna crash more than the present?
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:19:50 AM

I really want this because this is the time to buy a lot of bitcoins i think people will going to cry after thid crisis and all hodlers will get more money because they believe and they have trust in bitcoin they know that bitcoin will increase more and more again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: