Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:37:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So what is the lesson of the past week?  (Read 237 times)
mickymax777 (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

Cryptologist

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:17:03 AM

Just HODL!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gua86402

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:03:30 AM

Yes, persistence is victory! Today's market is beginning to return to its own value! Only persistence can protect your own interests. If you sell your COINS at this time, I don't think this is a very good choice!
Leamirra

Activity: 448
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:14:06 AM

Yes, persistence is victory! Today's market is beginning to return to its own value! Only persistence can protect your own interests. If you sell your COINS at this time, I don't think this is a very good choice!

I do not think that someone is selling their coins at a time when the price has so dropped. We all must have warmth and faith!
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:36:54 AM

Just HODL!

Simple word represent very important thing.
Hold and patient are  the key of the trading successfull and never go to panic and also panic sell because it will lead you to fail story.
Man21

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:52:17 AM

Its not good choice for me too to sell now in low price because i am a strong holder.
I keep mine to stay away from loss so i will protect and hold it till the price back up.
Kowalskix

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:03:00 AM

This is the same lesson in last 5 years lol.
Naah just sell it...hehe I will buy them Smiley
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:22:33 AM

We repeat this lesson every time when this situation happens - last week there were so many panic topic that it is the end, bitcoin is dead, altcoins are dead, what we should do? and every time the same questions, nothing is new. This time there were not really reasons for such a panic, nobody cared that altcoins grew up like mad last 2 months, it was normal and whem the market went to correction...

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

I do not think that someone is selling their coins at a time when the price has so dropped. We all must have warmth and faith!

I have a bit different personal opinion. The price will not do till this correction if someone was not selling their altcoin and bitcoin. The price will stay stable if nobody sell their coin.

Agetan

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

This is the same lesson in last 5 years lol.
Naah just sell it...hehe I will buy them Smiley

Good suggestion mate. You buy them in low price.
I never think that now its time to sell but its time to buy a lot of altcoin now because the price is more than dip.
hung7520

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:19:53 PM

That is the crowd syndrome. You must have a cold head
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:45:37 PM

Hodl is love and its worth it. Panic sellers and weak hands will gonna cry when the market is recovering specialy bitcoin.
Last week is the week to fill your bags with your favorite coins at cheap price.

sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

We have to hold do not go panic and sell what you have with you. There are some people sell the bitcoin at 9k mark but today it's cross 12k so when the market go crash don't panic and selling the coins please wait and hold

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:01:11 PM

You cant tell because you dont know each holder if they did decide to sell of on those times or didnt do such thing. There would really be a lesson learned for those people who did sell for cutting the loss and for sure they are regretting as of now as the prices either bitcoin or on alts is starting to climb which you cant do nothing but to regret that you didnt wait for it to recover. This is why on next event of correction or dips you will surely hold off since you do have already the experience.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Melfoy72

Activity: 196

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:09:03 PM

Hodl is love and its worth it. Panic sellers and weak hands will gonna cry when the market is recovering specialy bitcoin.
Last week is the week to fill your bags with your favorite coins at cheap price.

What is the lesson?
 As for me  - there are two different type of crypto investors and some different way to trading and investing.
First - long time holders - they trembled and ate a Valium pills yesterday Smiley
Second - traders - that do 'shorts' and make money on fall market

damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:51:35 PM

It is rather questionable. If you are a day trader, you simply have to set some stop losses to protect your gains. So I guess all these stop losses were triggered yesterday. Nevertheless, the rest of us will just hodl and be patient  Cheesy
vladbakshoo

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:59:03 PM

hahaha damn right . i learned this lesson hard way after loosing my 75% holding in day trading and fomoing . hodling already paid me big time .
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:50:22 AM

Love this one. Patience is really something you have to learn in the crypto world. This is not meant for the weak hands. HODL is the key!👍🏼 Don't panic sell when the market is down because it will always always go up again.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:33:32 AM

Do not panic, teach market laws, keep calm. each for himself sets goals that he wants to get in the market of crypto-currency. the main thing is to remain human.
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:24:48 AM

only one action will be show us what should we do.
ethereum price at last year today Smiley 100x is enough reason to hodl Smiley
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:47:34 AM

We have to hold do not go panic and sell what you have with you. There are some people sell the bitcoin at 9k mark but today it's cross 12k so when the market go crash don't panic and selling the coins please wait and hold

Thats the best thing that we can learn from this situation so we need just patient and dont panic at all.
Will come the time that we can sell our coin with smile in our mouth.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: