Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:14:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Script for "Hitler Discovers Butterfly Labs Monarch", In case it goes away  (Read 2209 times)
millsdmb (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 05:26:00 PM

I spent a decent amount of time so I figured while I can, get the script here so it can be recreated or edited if needed.

Butterfly Labs has told us two more weeks.
We are waiting for rigs here, here and here, and the difficulty level has hit 50.8 million
There's an onslaught of hashing power being added and its only increasing.
Our hardware would be obsolete when we received it,  we're told nobody else is shipping product

Gather all the bitcoins and purchase as many 500GH rigs as we can

Mein Fuhrer...
Butterfly...

Butterfly Labs says we can give up our spot now, pay a slight fee,
and get a new Miner they just began developing

Anyone who has an ASIC from someone other than Butterfly Labs, Leave now.
HOW CAN THEY DO THIS TO CURRENT CUSTOMERS
WE HAVE BEEN WAITING IN QUEUE FOR 10 MONTHS
AND NOW THEY WANT TO CHARGE A FEE TO CHANGE OUR PREORDER
AND THEY ONLY TAKE BITCOINS?
FOR ALMOST A YEAR I HAVE WAITED
OUR BLOCK ERUPTERS ONLY MAKE .003 BTC PER DAY
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THINKING?! THAT I'M A FUCKING IDIOT?

They need more funds to keep production of our current orders running
TO GET CHIPS MADE ITS NOT HOW MUCH YOU HAVE BUT WHO YOU KNOW

Josh Zerlan knows alot of people who can....

FUCK JOSH ZERLAN AND THE COCK HE RODE IN ON
"NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU" HE SAYS
HOW COULD I TRUST A MAN WHO SAYS WE CANT GET REFUNDS TO ORDER BLADES FROM FRIECAT
BECAUSE THE MONEY IS ALREADY SPENT
AND THEN OFFER TO GIVE UP OUR PLACE IN LINE FOR A FUCKING FEE
SO I CAN WAIT ANOTHER YEAR FOR A PRODUCT THEY WILL PROMISE IN TWO WEEKS
WHERE ARE MY JALAPENOS?! DELAYS! IM FUCKING SICK OF ALL THE STALLING!
Butterfly Labs must think im an idiot. A real fucking idiot.
What has happened to all the profits BFL surely made from their FPGA and ASIC products?
I can't tell which scam is worse, BFL or MtGox...
Inaba's crazy antics couldn't get people to cancel. So they must use a bigger, badder carrot on a stick.
And Sonny's probation ends soon
How are we to even trust the one year warranty? Avalon, and now Knc
and HashFast are all using huge boxes for their chips
 in order to cram in enough cooling power
HashFast is using water cooling to remove heat from it's single 350W chip, and they have a full sized PC case for just one chip!
All you have to do is read Josh's comments to get an idea of how little they give a shit about shipping late.

We will call the FTC, maybe they will return our Bitcoins

What am I going to do now
I should have never trusted Inaba, such a douche bag
And Jody, she's like 80 years old
It has Ponzi Scheme written all over it
Tape out for their "old" ASICS was supposed to be September 2012, with October 2012 delivery.
It's August 2013 now and people that ordered a Single SC late June 2012 are still waiting.
Why would anyone trust BFL ever again?

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 05:37:15 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2013, 06:24:53 AM by ajw

first

prospective lines for the natzis:

"OUTS OF MONEY???!!!! SHITTTTT!!!!!! I WANZEEE NEW BIGGER FASTER PROGRAM NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KILL THE QUEUE MEIN FREUR"  more comming soon...

millsdmb (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 05:42:04 PM

first
reserved! =P

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
davewr2013

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Bitcoin For All

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 06:59:44 PM

Laughed so hard at the You Tube Video I cried tears...

I do feel for everyone caught up in the BFL and Avalon situations.

You have my heartfelt sympathy.

Give me this day my daily Bitcoin...
fixxi.net

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 07:05:34 PM

This pre-order model with one year of wait on Butterfly, hiders the equal distribution of bitcoins, thereby limiting its adoption, thereby limiting its success.

The result will be multiple currencies, only value would be if the hardware is then transferable to these new currencies. Since you could use the hardware to mine those new currencies, provided the same math style money creation.

I have been wondering, what if everyone who is born automatically gets credits, and then automatically gets a proportion of any newly created money. https://www.facebook.com/groups/creditsystem/

OldDutchman777

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 07:20:50 PM

"A Jody is like 80 years old"  "...Ponzi scheme..." 

Yeah, her last name is probably Made-Off(with OPM).

Nice Youtube my friend and I too feel sorry for you and all people that have been victimized by freaking scammer scum, Bitcoin scams or any scam.

You still have your sense of humor so you will soon recover from this set back. 

And for scammer scum everywhere-Karma is a M'Fer.
millsdmb (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 07:21:31 PM

Nice Youtube my friend and I too feel sorry for you and all people that have been victimized by freaking scammer scum, Bitcoin scams or any scam.

I'm not invested in anything with BFL, just trying to look out for folks

davewr2013

Activity: 238

Bitcoin For All

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 07:24:27 PM

This pre-order model with one year of wait on Butterfly, hiders the equal distribution of bitcoins, thereby limiting its adoption, thereby limiting its success.

The result will be multiple currencies, only value would be if the hardware is then transferable to these new currencies. Since you could use the hardware to mine those new currencies, provided the same math style money creation.

I have been wondering, what if everyone who is born automatically gets credits, and then automatically gets a proportion of any newly created money. https://www.facebook.com/groups/creditsystem/

Rather than speculate -- look up the "Social Credit" government of "Bible Bill" Aberhart -- Alberta Canada.

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Aberhart
    William Aberhart (December 30, 1878 – May 23, 1943), also known as Bible Bill for his outspoken Baptist views, was a Canadian politician and the seventh Premier of Alberta between 1935 and 1943.[1] The Social Credit party believed the reason for the depression was that people did not have enough money to spend, so the government should give everyone $25/month to stimulate the economy. Aberhart also campaigned for and instituted several anti-poverty and debt relief programs during his premiership.

If you look up his name you can find a lot more.  That's one part of his reign that just did not work out.

Let us know if you make headway.

Give me this day my daily Bitcoin...
fixxi.net

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 07:45:44 PM

Rather than speculate -- look up the "Social Credit" government of "Bible Bill" Aberhart -- Alberta Canada.

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Aberhart
    William Aberhart (December 30, 1878 – May 23, 1943), also known as Bible Bill for his outspoken Baptist views, was a Canadian politician and the seventh Premier of Alberta between 1935 and 1943.[1] The Social Credit party believed the reason for the depression was that people did not have enough money to spend, so the government should give everyone $25/month to stimulate the economy. Aberhart also campaigned for and instituted several anti-poverty and debt relief programs during his premiership.

If you look up his name you can find a lot more.  That's one part of his reign that just did not work out.

Let us know if you make headway.

thank you for this article
OldDutchman777

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 09:08:42 PM

I'm not invested in anything with BFL, just trying to look out for folks

Glad you are not mixed up in that mess and very kind of you to take time to help as you can.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 09:20:50 PM

holy hell that video made me LOL
capa

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:15:27 AM

Great work dude Smiley
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 09:06:05 AM

YADSR.

Yet Another Downfall Subtitle Rewrite.  Grin
fixxi.net

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 04:55:23 PM

and why does the video says Mtgox is a scam, what is wrong with them ?
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 04:58:01 PM

USD withdrawal are delayed since many months.

But I don't think it's a scam.
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 05:43:19 PM

USD withdrawal are delayed since many months.

But I don't think it's a scam.

And so are EUR through SEPA.

Signature space available for rent.
millsdmb (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:31:25 PM

about to celebrate our 4,000th view!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: