Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to trust one of you who tells me, buy now and sell now. Nothing more.  (Read 6742 times)
0xz[.] (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

Free Minds. Free Markets. Free People.

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 05:27:57 PM

I love the speculation, to buy... to sell...  to win  but I'd rather lose as little as possible.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy . I do not want me to run out my money because then the fun stops.

Who do you trust in?  

> cypherdoc
> adamstgBit
> S3052

> some of you .............
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yogi
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1042

Hamster ate my bitcoin

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 05:49:23 PM

The Magic Eight Ball

Just as reliable as any forum member.

bracek

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 06:05:33 PM

just buy and hold

only a few people can advise you better than that
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 06:51:10 PM

just buy and hold

only a few people can advise you better than that

This.

And work toward converting your personal economic life to buying and spending bitcoin, instead of using fiat.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 07:14:37 PM

I love the speculation, to buy... to sell...  to win  but I'd rather lose as little as possible.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy . I do not want me to run out my money because then the fun stops.

Who do you trust in?  

> cypherdoc
> adamstgBit
> S3052

Don't forget you can use leverage to increase your profit, a feature well developed on some of the different platforms and exchanges.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Kupsi
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003

9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 07:16:50 PM

I trust adamstgBit when he says buy, not when he says sell  Wink
0xz[.] (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 07:19:42 PM

I appreciate your comment.   Wink
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 07:32:14 PM

I love the speculation, to buy... to sell...  to win  but I'd rather lose as little as possible.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy . I do not want me to run out my money because then the fun stops.

Who do you trust in?  

> cypherdoc
> adamstgBit
> S3052

Don't forget you can use leverage to increase your profit, a feature well developed on some of the different platforms and exchanges.

Emphasis added.

I don't think your suggestion is compatible with his requirements.

@OP Don't trust S3052's public updates.  He occasionally offers free reports that lead a herd of sheep to slaughter, but from what I understand he is good to his subscribers.
adamstgBit plays cheerleader at times but has a sound grasp on the fundamentals and usually can read current market conditions decently.
Cypherdoc will mostly just be a uberbull publicly.  His newsletter teaches an interesting methodology that is applicable to other markets.  This methodology is primarily useful for long term trading.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
lucas.sev

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 07:37:21 PM

When we were sliding from 114 to 68 he was shouting 180 in two weeks all the way.
Kupsi
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003

9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 09:21:09 PM

When we were sliding from 114 to 68 he was shouting 180 in two weeks all the way.

I trust him still. 180 is coming  Cheesy
RationalSpeculator

Activity: 294

This bull will try to shake you off. Hold tight!

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 09:38:26 PM

I'm tempted to start a buy/sell signal service.

My returns on bitcoin have been 1050% since the start of the year whereas a buy and hold would have earned you 700%.

I do use asset allocation strategy, meaning I dedicate only a part of my capital to bitcoin and reduce my exposure if the price goes up, and raise it if the price goes down.

What would you be willing to pay?
0xz[.] (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 11:07:30 PM

@OP Don't trust S3052's public updates.  He occasionally offers free reports that lead a herd of sheep to slaughter, but from what I understand he is good to his subscribers.
adamstgBit plays cheerleader at times but has a sound grasp on the fundamentals and usually can read current market conditions decently.
Cypherdoc will mostly just be a uberbull publicly.  His newsletter teaches an interesting methodology that is applicable to other markets.  This methodology is primarily useful for long term trading.

Thank you for your full report. It is very helpful to me and I hope it's for others.
0xz[.] (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 11:15:10 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 04:51:06 PM by 0xz[.]

My returns on bitcoin have been 1050% since the start of the year whereas a buy and hold would have earned you 700%.

What would you be willing to pay?
Still I do not know. I don't mind mind paying more if there is success in forecasting.
AU

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 11:21:35 PM

And work toward converting your personal economic life to buying and spending bitcoin, instead of using fiat.

that ^

Razer Blade 14" for sale
BTC: 1E1QQDq8keR9uVykmxSzo7CUYrWtQ6J9M8
p2pbucks

Activity: 642

Evolution is the only way to survive

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 12:51:30 AM

time to pump
pr0d1gy

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:06:29 AM

Why not just get a trading bot? Taking someone else advice about your own money is not always the best idea. Its a risk either way, you win some, you loose some.

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 04:49:35 AM

get a grasp on fundamental valuation, learn how to discern composite market sentiment, and trade on an intermediate-long time frame. Buy before the others buy and sell before the others sell.  The rest will come. Eventually you'll get the patterns, as long as you pay attention.
0xz[.] (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 07:25:47 AM

Why not just get a trading bot? Taking someone else advice about your own money is not always the best idea. Its a risk either way, you win some, you loose some.

You're right. But if you share your benefits, a percentage, for example 20%, then the expert has a great incentive to get it right.

That's my idea: to be successful you have to share: the best would be share profits and losses. Maybe we need to create a society.
Zaih

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 07:41:25 AM

Smoothie  Cheesy
Wagner2014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 07:42:50 AM

Who do you trust in?