Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:32:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS or Tron  (Read 2457 times)
dalimex

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:47:38 AM

I wanted to know which is better EOS or TRON thanks Huh

I think these two coins have almost the same support. With a smaller market calorization, it seems that for this year Tron will be more potential because if it can catch Eos market then at least Tron will have twice the profit bigger.
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:51:01 AM

Maybe both could be said to be wonderkid for this year. Equally potential with Eos is slightly superior to market capitalization. It seems that dividing investment with both will be safer at least until next year.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:55:36 AM

Both coins are on the ERC20 blockchain. EOS is seeking to transform and decentralize the cryptocurrency trading industry by providing an easy and cheaper platform to trade and exchange crypto assets while TRON on other hand is targeting to decentralize the web and revolutionize the gaming industry.
Both are great blockchain platform that are worth short and long-term investments. Basing on the market trend, EOS looks a better proposition for now, but TRON could prove irresistible in the future, especially if the obvious Alibaba connection leads to a deal.
If you're in the dilemma of choosing I’d recommend to hold EOS and TRX as both can complement each other well in any given portfolio.
lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:03:54 AM

I think EOS is the best, EOS has a more sophisticated technology I see the development of EOS is very good and more popular, so I am more confident that the future of EOS is better than Tron.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:34:51 AM

When viewed from the market capitalization, Eos is twice as big as Tron. So considering these coins are equally young, I think Tron is a bit more potential to give a percentage of the profit in the future.
Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:41:10 AM

I think EOS is better than TRON.
I read an article that EOS, is the number one TOKEN in terms of market capitalization has the following characteristics: for see more information I suggest you for open the link https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pilipinoako/top-tokens-in-terms-of-market-capitalization-eos-populous-tron-etc
which is more like I think is EOS. this can also be seen from the development of each coin. can be seen on the coin market stamp showing each of their developmental charts. EOS has a much better price and development than a Tron. so I can say EOS is better.
coingainer01

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:14:21 AM

I choosed Eos and invest it. I think they have same support. But tron decrease so much this year. So i dont like it

Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:22:36 AM

I see the movement of some coins on the market in my opinion between EOS and Tron better is EOS, EOS has advanced technology that allows continuing to grow and become big later.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:23:53 AM

Both of these coins are actually good in the market, but I only hold TRX for now. As for EOS, I would consider buying them later on when my funds have arrived this month or next month. Since both of them are in the top 20 in CoinMarketCap, I think they’re both designed for long-term. Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
CFXAY

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:25:41 AM

I would recommend EOS because it has a strong team and funding and many people use it to compare with Ethereum.
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:09:37 AM

eos is still an erc20 token.
if they can deliver,... (what the people expect - and to be honest,... i think the people expect wonders!!!)
then eos will be the better pick.
but like i think,... they MUST deliver,... in time.
and i am not sure if they can do it.
zzxcvv

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:10:41 AM

Everyone chooses what is best for him . I prefer eos .... I don't trust tron
slava87

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:02:51 AM

I think the best option is to choose EOS . The tron is too swollen, too much hype around it
derihendra

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:06:21 AM

if in my opinion, tron better, besides its cheap price, tron price can rise high, so, that's why choose tron from eos, hopefully what i say is true

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Bananiheller

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:11:16 AM

I think it's better to buy EOS. This project has less negative background. Besides, I have more confidence in Dan Larimer and his team. Tron is a "shadow horse", can be a good thing, but there are many doubts.
wowprolol

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:47:38 AM

At the moment, the price of EOS is very attractive . I think we should invest in it.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:49:36 AM

It depends on what you want to do with those coins. That is the fact which will decide exactly what is good and what is bad one. Have you studied the TRON carefully anytime? If not then here are some fun facts about this coin:

TRON : Basically very cheap coin and is undervalued one. It was being traded over a few months below top 10 rank and today it stands at Rank 9! Thats bull hit and this makes TRON's market cap go in billions. People use it for the purpose of pump dump activity and you can join and earn huge profits with this one.

EOS : Is costly one, far too stable and shows less chance of getting at lower values and thus chance of buying it might come not so handy! Could be struggling to get profits out of this coin. Better choose TRON if you think you just want to earn money.

How do you come to the conclusion that one of them is cheap while other costly when both have a marketcap of several billion. I think they are both overvalued as they are just about to launch main net. How much longer will it take before we see anything real happening there?

happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:00:24 PM

Both coin are potential and I suggest to buy both. Besides this altcoins are still under development and they still need to prove that they are worth to keep. Don't fit your self in one box get out on the box and explore others.
gudvin1988783

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:44:58 PM

Of course EOS. This coin with its own blockchain. EOS has pretty much proven itself in the crypt world. But TRX proved to be not in the best part of the winter. I think that EOS has great prospects in the future.
Asmertafitov

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

I would prefer EOS as I have read a lot of articles which says that it is one of the most promising cryptocurrency now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: