Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:27:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS or Tron  (Read 2460 times)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:00:38 AM

I am not sure to be honest. I only hold a very small amount of tron, not really worth anythign right now and only have a few EOS as well. I think though now the multiplier profit is gone with both of these coins because those who bought in very cheap already made their big profits so now there i not much room I d not think for these to make great gains especially as there is no bull run in sight for the foreseeable future and only day traders and whales are playing the markets now. Unless new money comes in, nothing will move except some coins getting pumped now and then or some coins with very good roadmaps.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
ILLuzion

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:01:04 AM

Both projects are good, but I would have bought the EOS. In the near future he will give more profit, they launched their network.

lanndrysmith

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

I will choose EOS because behind this project is a developer with a good reputation and there is no reason to consider EOS a Scam. With the Throne the situation is the opposite, there are many doubts.
Platon ES

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

I bought both coins and I consider that in further they will give good growth. But I like  to NEO more.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:47:37 PM

Both big famous coins. Both can go to the moon. TRX, if it can be used on ali, will go to the moon. Such rumors heard for a long period of time.
EOS is the biggest ICO I ever saw and now have 4 billions:) But no one don't know exactly what they going to create) Just common phrases blockchain ecosystem and so on.
Both coins can be pumped, but both can be dumped. Both of them looks like gambling. Between this to I would choose EOS. But in comparison with other coins eth, neo, ada is my choice. 

abokhalel2

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:51:10 PM

EOS is much more better than any other coin on the market (not including ethereum) but yes, better than Tron is.. There are a lot of things that EOS is going to make that tron can not do.
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

This is a very difficult choice, I believe. And why do not you share your money between two crypto-currencies? And even better 5-10 Crypto-currency, I think
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:56:57 PM

Both are great blockchain projects that hold a lot of promise for investors, enthusiasts, partners and the public in general. EOS looks better right now but as things develop, Tron could surprise everybody.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:13:36 PM

Both big famous coins. Both can go to the moon. TRX, if it can be used on ali, will go to the moon. Such rumors heard for a long period of time.
EOS is the biggest ICO I ever saw and now have 4 billions:) But no one don't know exactly what they going to create) Just common phrases blockchain ecosystem and so on.
Both coins can be pumped, but both can be dumped. Both of them looks like gambling. Between this to I would choose EOS. But in comparison with other coins eth, neo, ada is my choice. 
Eos spent 4 billion for nothing. There is around 7 hundred thousands ethereum remaining and the team has been dumping more than 1.5 million ethereum to the market. As the 4 billion blockchain and it's a horrible thing.
Zilliqa as the blockchain which required not more than 20 million dollars has done a great job by complete its sharding and it's even faster and stable compared with EOS.
Tron is the same as EOS with 1 billion tokens for the developer.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

I think at the moment everyone can easily know which one is better just by looking at price of EOS and TRX Smiley. Although TRX was promoted by John McAfee but seem like it's just a trash coin with high trading volume on CMC Smiley. EOS is totally better than TRX and there are no way that TRX can be better than EOS in the future Smiley

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

tron is just hype and marketing project, they are good at marketing tha's it EOS is too much better because by holding EOS you will get ICOs tokens for free ( airdrops ) no more scam ICOs or money grab.
tsagaeff.m

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

I like both of these projects and I invested in TRON and EOS.They solve different problems, if EOS is an Ethereum replacement, then TRON is the Internet 2.0
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:26:56 PM

I think at the moment everyone can easily know which one is better just by looking at price of EOS and TRX Smiley. Although TRX was promoted by John McAfee but seem like it's just a trash coin with high trading volume on CMC Smiley. EOS is totally better than TRX and there are no way that TRX can be better than EOS in the future Smiley
I agree with you . EOS is particularly valuable in this market and many investors are holding EOS for long-term goals and this will cause EOS to keep the price stable over the long term. Personally, I only see TRX as a junk coin because it's just a pump and dump and it's not stable, which is bad for long-term investors.
hanapre

Activity: 276

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:30:04 PM

Yes as said above too many bad rumors around Tron at the moment, so I definitely suggest Eos over Trx. because you see what bad rumors can be done with the price. but you still believe in the long run, I think Trx has too many partnerships to die just because of bad publicity. Is it true or false that the Tron developer leads monetized the entire pile already in secret. It's hard to know what the rumor is or not.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:31:48 PM

EOS best than TRX at the moment! I think
This times, EOS has released the main chain, creating good conditions for development! I believe so
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:56:29 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 02:20:47 PM by Astrilian

Yes as said above too many bad rumors around Tron at the moment, so I definitely suggest Eos over Trx. because you see what bad rumors can be done with the price. but you still believe in the long run, I think Trx has too many partnerships to die just because of bad publicity. Is it true or false that the Tron developer leads monetized the entire pile already in secret. It's hard to know what the rumor is or not.

Are you indicating that Tron main lead developer is being claimed to cash out entirely, would you have any sources for that? That is the first time I read this so would be great if you can provide additional information.

fedykog

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:37:26 PM

I wanted to know which is better EOS or TRON thanks Huh
The EOS development team pays much attention to the problem of scalability, and it is not unsuccessful. So you can not be afraid of the appearance of forks, which will damage the EOS course. During the ICO, developers have attracted hundreds of millions of dollars to the project.
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

In Eos to invest already late, it has grown 40 times. So it's better to buy the Tron, he has more potential. They have not yet launched their network.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
yudif

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:42:41 PM

I have invested in both of these but if you will ask me to pick one I will go with EOS because:

1) TRON already saw a recent pump when there was main net. It would take some time before we see next pump.

2) EOS has got some recent big transactions which made this coin come in news. It will boost the prices.

3) EOS is much safer than TRON. You can see this is past performance and price movements.
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

I wanted to know which is better EOS or TRON thanks Huh
EOS or Tron are good enough for you to take, it's hard to make a choice. TRX became a hit as the first cryptocurrency whose value exceeds a hundred times its publishing price in 2018 in just a few days. EOS has proved and deserves to hold, after some time overtake Litecoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: