Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:22:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS or Tron  (Read 2460 times)
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:21:53 AM

If I were an investor of them did not choose anything because they do not interest me very much. Although if I still took a tron because I think it will not give bad profit in the future. And to eos I'm very cold so developers have too complicated the life of ordinary users, even installing a wallet is not an easy thing. If they in the future will make their blockchain easier my attitude will change.
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

If I were an investor of them did not choose anything because they do not interest me very much. Although if I still took a tron because I think it will not give bad profit in the future. And to eos I'm very cold so developers have too complicated the life of ordinary users, even installing a wallet is not an easy thing. If they in the future will make their blockchain easier my attitude will change.
I would choose more EOS than TRX for my portfolio. But that's just hypothetical. I think both coins have disadvantages compared to other altcoins.
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:18:04 PM

TRX market prices look set to sink. There are almost no transactions on the TRON network - so if you want to buy and hold TRX on a secure wallet, it may not be the best time.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:26:32 PM

I wanted to know which is better EOS or TRON thanks Huh
Actually just in my opinion bro these 2 altcoin is  have a better project but i most prefer with EOS because in just a small period of time EOS market will rapidly growth good for traders and EOS is most popular than tron thats why EOS for me is better than TRON.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

You know, like with every coin here, there are advantages and disadvantages to both. It depends on your criteria. I think they both have potential and TRX just costs less: while EOS is No5 Tron is No13 by market cap price. I would invest in both.
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:07:46 PM

Too early to judge this two. They have good future ahead. But in the long run i would go for TRON. The company just started this past few months and it having a good market run.

Buying TRX now is a bet on the conscientiousness and success of the project team. Investments should be designed for a long time - do not expect quick money for six months or a year. It is rather problematic to forecast the size of the profit, but if everything goes according to plan without excesses and new turns of Krypton's collapse, the exchange rate may reach $ 0.5-0.6 in the next 2 years, while now the value of the coin has fallen below $ 0.02.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:31:11 PM

I think EOS is better than TRON for this time, because EOS has good project in the future to bring cryptocurrency to be a better. But TRON are have'nt good project in the future. That's why i prefer EOS than Tron.
wowprolol

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:52:04 AM

I think both options deserve attention . I can't say one's better than the other.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

Bro, TRON is not bad at all - you can see good rise of it! EOS is very young, and still, there is too much hype around this project. meanwhile, if I had to choose one of these alts, I would pick EOS.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

Eos will be recommended over Tron according to current scenario and total circulating supply. Eos has very good potential as it is a great platform which will create huge difference in the future.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:40:34 PM

eos is now taking very big steps to growth! eos a more promising project in my opinion! started to appear more projects on their platform, I think that the price of eos will grow dozens of times! I studied their team - I am sure that the team will achieve great heights! Constantly there are new news about the project! Now is a very low price, so if you want to invest in an interesting project, then this is eos! especially now a very low price!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Verbiola_Paramita

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:35:27 PM

I think I chose EOS, this EOS coin which aims to provide better technology and services in the same field that Ethereum has dominated for a long time.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

I am sure that people will make the right choice in favor of the EOS project, because today this project is developing very fast and is also supported by the community and other projects are based on it already today. Many people still vote for EOS
Wibizza

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

I like EOS, yes because EOS is to make it easier and cheaper to trade crypto assets, but for that, they have to be everyone's trust, the fact that EOS trading volume is much higher than Tron.
Pandji02

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

I think both of them are good altcoins. but I prefer eos. eos has good development and platform, also many who support.
burmistik64
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:12:35 PM

I personally find it difficult to choose between these two coins. They are both good. EOS has a quality platform and fast transactions. But TRON also has a good capitalization and it is quite a strong coin. I bought for myself and EOS and TRON.

NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:11:57 AM

EOS and TRX both are good coins and good investment options. If I have to put money in them, I will go with equal investment in both.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:41:36 AM

I think EOS is better than TRON for this time, because EOS has good project in the future to bring cryptocurrency to be a better. But TRON are have'nt good project in the future. That's why i prefer EOS than Tron.
i also think like you,
indeed it is better to choose EOS than Tron, but it all depends on everyone's judgment. i like the development of EOS. i believe EOS will be one of the most desirable coins in the future. i also like Tron but only for short-term investments. i have been trading with TRON and the results have been quite good so far.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:58:33 AM

EOS and TRON are the same excellence and the quality of each. every investor's taste would be to choose which one would be good for investment. If viewed on a coinmarketcap may be the position of superior of the EOS. but it's also not that TRON is the wrong choice. both are good depending on the strategy used in investment or trade.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:27:28 AM

i also think like you,
indeed it is better to choose EOS than Tron, but it all depends on everyone's judgment. i like the development of EOS. i believe EOS will be one of the most desirable coins in the future. i also like Tron but only for short-term investments. i have been trading with TRON and the results have been quite good so far.
comparison between the two coins is visible from their price. for the price of the EOS has a higher level than TRON. This suggests that EOS is capable to preferred in terms of cost as well as its ability to continue to grow is also capable of being made as consideration.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: