Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:18:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decentralized Security by diwtoken.com - Your thoughts for a penny  (Read 194 times)
kaeluxdeuz (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:05:52 PM

In my research on different ICO's, I've recently come across a new ICO called DIW Token, and i would like to know your thoughts on this upcoming ICO.

This is their website https://www.diwtoken.com/

Do you think it's good? Is it promising? Invest or not? Let the community know your thoughts on this ICO. In the meantime, here is a little bit about DIW Token that i have found, perhaps you can share more about this ICO in the thread below.

DIW plans to bridge and solve issues with the introduction of its global, blockchain-based, decentralized network complete with its own ecosystem and currency.

To gain access into the network, members will be provided with a Secure Vault, where they will be able to store their entire ‘Digital Life’ including documents such as identities, passports, KYC & KYS, financial, contracts, health records as well as login details.

Organizations as well as individuals around the globe, will be able to join in and exchange their services in the form of a Global Directory. The network will ensure that their identity is validated and their details accurate. Transactions will be completed in full transparency and all network members will be able to see each member’s real life performance in the form of a rating score.

The DIW token will be used and accepted throughout the network for transactions between its members, enabling higher security. Additional security services such as a digital contract-based escrow service will also be offered.
To top it all up and follow the crypto currency trend, DIW plans to introduce its own Payment Gateway that will be easily integrated within e-commerce websites accepting both fiat as well as crypto currencies enabling the utilization of crypto currencies in everyday life.

To finalize, I believe that this project is set be one of 2018’s biggest ICO success stories as it provides solutions to current major problems. I think that participating in this project would be a safe bet and a sound investment. That's just my thought, what do you think?

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

In my research on different ICO's, I've recently come across a new ICO called DIW Token, and i would like to know your thoughts on this upcoming ICO.

This is their website https://www.diwtoken.com/

Do you think it's good? Is it promising? Invest or not? Let the community know your thoughts on this ICO. In the meantime, here is a little bit about DIW Token that i have found, perhaps you can share more about this ICO in the thread below.

DIW plans to bridge and solve issues with the introduction of its global, blockchain-based, decentralized network complete with its own ecosystem and currency.

To gain access into the network, members will be provided with a Secure Vault, where they will be able to store their entire ‘Digital Life’ including documents such as identities, passports, KYC & KYS, financial, contracts, health records as well as login details.

Organizations as well as individuals around the globe, will be able to join in and exchange their services in the form of a Global Directory. The network will ensure that their identity is validated and their details accurate. Transactions will be completed in full transparency and all network members will be able to see each member’s real life performance in the form of a rating score.

The DIW token will be used and accepted throughout the network for transactions between its members, enabling higher security. Additional security services such as a digital contract-based escrow service will also be offered.
To top it all up and follow the crypto currency trend, DIW plans to introduce its own Payment Gateway that will be easily integrated within e-commerce websites accepting both fiat as well as crypto currencies enabling the utilization of crypto currencies in everyday life.

To finalize, I believe that this project is set be one of 2018’s biggest ICO success stories as it provides solutions to current major problems. I think that participating in this project would be a safe bet and a sound investment. That's just my thought, what do you think?

As one of the participants of their bounty program, I'm new to this ICO but i made the effort to learn more and research about DIW. According to the whitepaper, they plan to introduce a secure virtual wallet that will store your crypto currencies and all your digital information like for example financial details and identification documents that can be used almost everywhere. This information will be encrypted of course, highly secure and you will be able to use any information at any time given.
If this is the beginning of this ICO then I'm excited to see what else they will bring to the forefront. So yea, i do think its a good project and I would most probably invest in this ICO because i feel this kind of innovation is needed in our society.
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

I think it is a very promising ICO.
I agree with your thought:
" I believe that this project is set be one of 2018’s biggest ICO success stories as it provides solutions to current major problems. I think that participating in this project would be a safe bet and a sound investment."

Also what seems to be good is the fact that  DIW’s digital vault will allow it to accept, maintain and selectively share Electronic Health Records.
And their roadmap looks to be achievable all in 2018.  I am very excited to see what else DIW will bring. I will most likely be investing in this ICO.
kaeluxdeuz (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

I think it is a very promising ICO.
I agree with your thought:
" I believe that this project is set be one of 2018’s biggest ICO success stories as it provides solutions to current major problems. I think that participating in this project would be a safe bet and a sound investment."

Also what seems to be good is the fact that  DIW’s digital vault will allow it to accept, maintain and selectively share Electronic Health Records.
And their roadmap looks to be achievable all in 2018.  I am very excited to see what else DIW will bring. I will most likely be investing in this ICO.

Having an ICO that can achieve it's goals as promised is important, it all boils down to the development team and with the help of the advisers this project could actually be great for 2018.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
cryptoenterprise

Merit: 114

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:59:20 AM
Merited by kaeluxdeuz (10)

Good project was my conclusion but still have a few unanswered questions which will be answered in time. I am participating in the bounty and waiting for confirmation for the whitelist and ICO dates should be announced very soon according to admins on the Telegram group.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:02:10 PM

I read a little about this project. But I can not say exactly in detail, but it seemed to me that the project was quite interesting, although I did not understand what number the project plans to open the ICO, but judging by the fact that it is broken down into several levels, I think the fees will not be small
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:52:53 AM

I read a little about this project. But I can not say exactly in detail, but it seemed to me that the project was quite interesting, although I did not understand what number the project plans to open the ICO, but judging by the fact that it is broken down into several levels, I think the fees will not be small

Agreed, the project has not yet stated the launch date of ICO but according to their telegram group they will be announcing soon. I guess the developers of this project want to get it all right before they release the project into the world.
Fee's are an important aspect, yes. Hopefully we get answers soon, so we know how to invest or proceed with this ICO.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

Agreed, the project has not yet stated the launch date of ICO but according to their telegram group they will be announcing soon. I guess the developers of this project want to get it all right before they release the project into the world.
Fee's are an important aspect, yes. Hopefully we get answers soon, so we know how to invest or proceed with this ICO.

We hope so because the idea of ​​the project is quite interesting and the site is very well designed, the project does not look like scam. We will follow the project further, because, as I said, I think the project will be very promising.
kaeluxdeuz (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:46:17 AM

We hope so because the idea of ​​the project is quite interesting and the site is very well designed, the project does not look like scam. We will follow the project further, because, as I said, I think the project will be very promising.

Well said, personally i am following this closely, as are others that i've seen on this forum. I've seen it listed on many listing sites too, no matter what happens i believe it will be quite big.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
$ta81

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

Yes, I like such projects, their platform can solve many problems, almost without restrictions. I think that they have many more ideas, but for the time being enough even what is described.
cryptoenterprise

Merit: 114

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

Happy days guys! I have recently joined the Whitelist and filled in the documents for participation. I even got the e-mail confirmation, has anyone else received that yet?
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:30:29 PM
Merited by kaeluxdeuz (5)

Happy days guys! I have recently joined the Whitelist and filled in the documents for participation. I even got the e-mail confirmation, has anyone else received that yet?

I've submitted my form for the whitelist, and got my email confirmation. Now i will wait for my tokens to come through but as far as i know, they will be issued prior to ICO. So im looking forward to that!
jacquelinecr

Merit: 19

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:46:38 PM

I'm honored to be one of the early adopters of the DIW Token. E-mail received also and can't wait for PRE-ICO which is here in less than a month.
kaeluxdeuz (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:44:56 AM

That's nice to know, I've been keeping a close eye on DIW too and it seems to be doing well so far. I will most probably invest something in there too.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
cryptonianz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:01:51 AM

Personally i feel that this ICO will play a big role in society, mostly for those who want to securely store their private information. As DIW will work mostly as a digital wallet, and as a wallet and accessthat will give access to all the information, passwords and data.
An admin from the DIW group said, the largest organisations provide a variety of products. Similarly DIW will primarily give you the access point to save the information but also to become KYC approved an a society that is transparent, thats the Global Directory, also it will allow you to pay for products on other websites, so that Cryptocurrency get more adopted in daily life, it will allow you to have an escrow for specific products as today we find it difficult to trust individuals online (the directory will also help due to the KYC nature), and an expansion it will allow you to hold Electronic Health Records.

The actual idea is to solve the real problem which is security and safety, but to make DIW profit in the future. Without the end-solution in mind, which is helping secure our virtual life, but not by being restrictive but rather than providing alternative solutions to what we use today, makes a huge difference than just developing a product.
kaeluxdeuz (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:51:00 PM

I stayed tuned to the project as it started its Pre-ICO today with some decent bonus for investments above 2.5 ETH.

Pricing Tier   Contribution Amount   1  for  Tokens   Vs. Last ICO Price
Standard Tier   0.5 - 2.49 ETH   10526 DIW Tokens   32%
Bonus Tier #1   2.5 - 6 ETH   12250 DIW Tokens   53%
Bonus Tier #2   7 - 12 ETH    13000 DIW Tokens   62%
Bonus Tier #3   13 - 50 ETH   14000 DIW Tokens   75%
Bonus Tier #4   51 - 100 ETH   15000 DIW Tokens   87%

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███