Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:06:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The big picture which may have been missed.  (Read 146 times)
Nosk (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:30:06 PM

You all have to understand one thing :
As many on this forum have pointed out (reminder : https://coinmarketcap.com/), every goddamn crypto is red.
You have to see the big picture here and take into account that it isn't about bitcoin legitimacy but about the very principle of crypto currency.

FUD about china ban comes back every year, korea and every government will of regulation is just part of the adoption. This is NORMAL and expected.

I'm getting kind of tired about the big BULL VS BEAR battle on this forum, it is just irrelevant. Every January there is a correction and then btc goes up again. We all know it.
The true debate is elsewhere :

Do you believe in the principle of our current (flawed) banking system ? Fine, do as you want and sell, try to profit the wave of cryptos, extend your fiat and forget about it. If you're right, every cryptos will go down eventually.
Do you believe in cryptos ? Buy more, hodl. If you're right, value will increase.

Anyway, I'm not trying to convince you of anything, just trying to point out what matters for long term investors.

(Eventhough I personnallly think that crypto are the future  Grin )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:39:34 PM

Do you believe in the principle of our current (flawed) banking system ? Fine, do as you want and sell, try to profit the wave of cryptos, extend your fiat and forget about it. If you're right, every cryptos will go down eventually.
Do you believe in cryptos ? Buy more, hodl. If you're right, value will increase.

Your answer is in Venezuela.

It is not a matter of beliefs, but of facts.

Nosk (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:41:47 PM

I don't want to convince you and you don't have to convince me. Your choice of investment are based on your knowledge and the subsequent beliefs.
Anyway, thank for pointing this out for other people who could have missed it (no irony here)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: