Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:35:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A bloody day! Should I invest in virtual currency?  (Read 941 times)
caoowd8

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:58:57 AM

This is a dangerous market, not a simple one that can succeed. Investment requires patience and professional knowledge, accumulation is very important.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:49:03 AM

You can invest in digital currency as long as it will give profit as long as per your calculations.
samward

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

when the price correction happens it`s the right time to start and if u r new to crypto, maybe i can suggest to invest in old alt like stellar, waves, ltc, monero, doge, eth and dont forget btc. but before u invest, first understand the risks that will occure..
altcoincontrol (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:22:10 PM

when the price correction happens it`s the right time to start and if u r new to crypto, maybe i can suggest to invest in old alt like stellar, waves, ltc, monero, doge, eth and dont forget btc. but before u invest, first understand the risks that will occure..
Thanks for your advice!
altcoincontrol (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:24:41 PM

This is a dangerous market, not a simple one that can succeed. Investment requires patience and professional knowledge, accumulation is very important.
Opportunity only 1 or 2 times! I did not use the good, but fortunately I did not lose my capital! Thank you very much! Cheesy
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:46:42 PM

During the bloody days are the best time to invest. All prices dropped down and coins are very cheap. If you will invest now that all coins are recovering, I don't think that its a good idea.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
jazzbom

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:59:17 PM

Opportunity only 1 or 2 times! I did not use the good, but fortunately I did not lose my capital! Thank you very much! Cheesy

If you are looking to lower your investment risk, you should take a systematic investment plan approach by buying a certain pre-determined amount at a regular interval (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.). As a regular investor, your money fetches more units when the price is low and lesser when the price is high. During the volatile period, it may allow you to achieve a lower average cost per unit. You can easily achieve this using services like Hexorr (hexorr.com).
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 11:27:48 PM

Now is the time to start buying, because the coins began to grow and will gain volume. For this reason, you can earn very good money.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:14:45 AM

Now is the time to start buying, because the coins began to grow and will gain volume. For this reason, you can earn very good money.

For me it is time to sell, just a few percent to enjoy it.
sell or buy is a personal decision based on the observation and processing of information. and you are free to make your own profit.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
megaqueen777

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:10:08 AM

Look at the market that I was so scared! Do not know where to start?
Bloody days or what we call Red days are always the good timing to start in crypto. Its the best time to go shopping altcoins and not during the bullish market.
I, myself wait for the red days to buy altcoin. Its my favorite time to buy because I can get them at a good discounts where other traders are panicking to sell their coin, I buy.
During bullish market, its good to sell and not to buy. And during Red days, its good to buy. Never reverse it or you'll be in a great loss!
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:38:00 AM

Look at the market that I was so scared! Do not know where to start?
I think you do not need to panic, maybe this is a good time to buy, I'm sure the market will come back green. and I advise you not to pessimistic first, because it will harm you, in any crypto can happen.
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:37:20 AM

maybe now is the right time to invest. but here you should be able to analyze and remain confident do not be afraid when facing the market. and you have to take risks. because most people do that.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:47:48 AM

maybe now is the right time to invest. but here you should be able to analyze and remain confident do not be afraid when facing the market. and you have to take risks. because most people do that.
Best time to buy tokens is when everything is down, "blood" days are good because whatever goes down in this market will go up unless it won't. To avoid coins which won't go up after they crash you should look only for coins with active team behind them and you will be fine.
They will all go up at one point.
nezzard

Activity: 434