Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:06:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A bloody day! Should I invest in virtual currency?  (Read 944 times)
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:12:03 PM

Dont ever be afraid to invest, but never invest too much that will cause yourself or family distress if you lose your investment, i cant stipulate this enough as I have seen many people go in over their heads and to have to sell at a loss. My advice is to be happy with sitting back and watching your portfolio drop and if it goes to zero, to be able to say at least i tried

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Bayan Token
Copper Member

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:56:06 AM

Only you can answer this. You can consult others and read online but never follow someone’s advice blindly.
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:44:45 AM

but if you look at the current market situation, almost all the coins on the market experience a significant price increase, this may be a sign that the market will recover, but we do not know whether this situation will continue or not, because anything can happen in the crypto world
altcoincontrol (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:36:09 PM

I'm not gonna tell you how to spend your money, but i can help you out some with my thoughts.
In this time it is smartest to be accumulating. I truly believe in the massive returns ICOs can bring, thats why i'm looking into a few ICOs myself and if you'd like to also you can.  None of these have launched yet but I know they will all have very successful campaigns, at least based on their use cases and journeys so far.
Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested.
The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents

Thank you for the projects you shared! Wish you have success in this investment field!
Cointoli

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:52:46 PM

Dont ever be afraid to invest, but never invest too much that will cause yourself or family distress if you lose your investment, i cant stipulate this enough as I have seen many people go in over their heads and to have to sell at a loss. My advice is to be happy with sitting back and watching your portfolio drop and if it goes to zero, to be able to say at least i tried
Break your investment into lots and make a clear investment plan, take it seriously, that's what I did to survive in this market. You can only succeed when you really understand the market and place a lot of trust in it because success does not come to those who do not.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:11:36 PM

you better follow the developments about trading now before you buy crypto.
investing your funds for the long term seems better, but for the short term will not benefit ..
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:05:33 PM

Look at the market that I was so scared! Do not know where to start?
You should focus on and carefully examine the risks and effects of crypto (including trends and volatility). Do not take a walk with it in the movement. or looking for immediate or short term benefits. It can cause you to fall into the spinning wheel.
boh1215

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

maybe this is a very good time to buy coins or tokens because it's good for long-term investments. but remember, don't be greedy when buying, just look for it.
Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:52:59 PM

The best way to go into trading is to invest with virtual currency in crypto business
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:40:11 PM

I would advise you invest in the top currencies.
Most if the altcoins might not survive the current bearish market.
Or you could wait for a more favorable period to invest.
It is best to buy the dip and sell the spike.
Wine and Limo

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:56:26 PM

Yes, you definitely should. I'd recommend a diversified portfolio. I'd do %50 in Bitcoin, the other %50 spread evenly amongst many alt coins. Look for features of a crypto that make them stand out, and remember the less popular the coin, the better!
Vlad2255

Activity: 350

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:56:10 PM

The market does not cease to unpleasantly surprise. But you can treat everything with a positive. So now is the time when you can buy tokens of cool projects at a very attractive price.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:23:54 AM

The market was better when OP posted this thread of worry.

Today it's more of a bleeding day, everything has been dropping and is on red except the stable coins. And if somebody is still asking if this is a good time to invest to cryptocurrencies.

Definitely, this is a hint that you have to start buying. I bought few coins at cheap price and they now became cheaper.  Cry

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:37:21 AM

This is the market. When there is a takeoff, there is a fall. In my opinion, now is the moment when you need to buy, and that this choice should be made by yourself.

right choice is in yourself don't follow other people, because you have the capital and if you are successful or fall you are the one who enjoys not others
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:00:08 AM

Hello. In fact, everyone decides for himself whether to invest or not. As you can see, the market exists. This means that someone is interested in this. People invest in virtual currencies.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:13:38 AM

You should carefully study this market before making an investment decision. To me this is a volatile and unpredictable market. It can make you rich in quick but can also take away all the money you have.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Cybedscaud

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:56:09 AM

As the greatest investors said, buy when there is blood everythere.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:29:12 PM

yes of course you have to be able to take advantage of moments like this to be able to buy as much coins as you can because now the cryptocurrency price is very cheap so take advantage of moments like this to be able to buy as much as you can.

pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

17th of January was awful! I remember... We see the repear of those incidents nowadays. Hopefully it'll be okay asap!

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
gloomyz

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:33:50 PM

this year the crypto world experienced a lot of corrections.
earlier this year began with various events up to bitcoin and altcoin decreasing by more than 50%.
and some time ago there was an issue on the issue of exchange hacking, it also caused a decline again. and today happens again, even the most severe is the altcoin that is getting farther away from bitcoin.
just hope it's bullish soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: