Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:46:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the future of Bitcoin in coming time?  (Read 294 times)
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:50:05 AM

Bitcoin does not scale.

What if I told you that it doesn´t need to scale? If its main
use case is being a store of value people will make maybe a single-digit
number of transactions per year. At these numbers the current
system works well enough.

Bitcoin´s true purpose is not facilitating online payments, credit cards
and e-wallets work just fine for that. Bitcoin´s true purpose is being
sound money with a supply that can´t be inflated. This would finally
allow people to store their earned wealth without having to worry
about confiscation or inflation.

JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:03:51 PM

We have seen the biggest risk associated in bitcoin and its being substitution or parallel use by other cryptocurrencies, and since bitcoin is a pioneer it was never been an issue that it will gonna end, in simply, bitcoin will still remain as a grand test of the blockchain technology we would still suffer for fluctuation and eventually will met what value we are always aiming.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:50:16 PM

I think Bitcoin Will Consolidate at $ 7,000-8,000. Then Bitcoin price will keep rising past $ 20,000
It is hard to figure out the market at the moment,one day you see the market going down and then the market recovering so fast the next day,it looks like the market was manipulated because of the derivative market and expect that to see that every month from now on,as a trader you have to be careful and if the market goes down just jump into it and make a good profit in a short amount of time,because that is how the market is behaving for the moment.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:03:46 PM

I think Bitcoin Will Consolidate at $ 7,000-8,000. Then Bitcoin price will keep rising past $ 20,000

That’s definitely possible. I could see another drop in price, but we just don’t know. It could just go up from here or the price could just fluctuate for the rest of the year. Long term I think the price will eventually reach new highs.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:11:08 PM

What are shitting about? You cannot determine on how the prices will become "consolidated". Markets will. Meaningless threads are created every day now. And the first line contradicts the second to some length ,do you not realize that, you dumb idiot? Learn about crypto before making baseless shit up.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
cryptorampage

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:22:58 PM

I can see a bright future of bitcoin , but market is so volatile right now . I think for a certain period of time Bitcoin will be stable around approximately $13000 and will stay for bit. I don't see any degradation but hopefully it will go much higher as we expected. 
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:34:07 PM

That’s definitely possible. I could see another drop in price, but we just don’t know. It could just go up from here or the price could just fluctuate for the rest of the year. Long term I think the price will eventually reach new highs.

It sounds more realistic looking at the market situation and considering the facts and figures of last three years what you have mentioned makes sense and I believe in that. Let's hope for the best and hope that no other country prematurely bans bitcoin or any crypto without realizing it's value.

Am I spamming? Report me!
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:31:41 PM

I don't think it will drop any further as it has started to recover itself from the recent drop which was one of the worst in last few years and I feel 10k has become like the lowest it can go and I believe bitcoin will cross 20k mark by the month of June or more precisely by third quarter of this year.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:22:44 AM

I don't think it will drop any further as it has started to recover itself from the recent drop which was one of the worst in last few years and I feel 10k has become like the lowest it can go and I believe bitcoin will cross 20k mark by the month of June or more precisely by third quarter of this year.
yes absolutely it will never drop again since the price started to recovering,  perhaps the price will be stable around 12-13k and we will see the price always fluctuating on that value and for sure after this month end or first week of feb  it will climb and touch down the all time high value again.
rausvi11

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:06:21 AM

I think there is calculation what is the real price of bitcoin. Cost of electricity, hardware cost,dificulty....

I think it should be about 20.000 usd in near future

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:57:53 PM

You seriously need to stop thinking that the price will be as low as that.

For me, it will be stable between $9000 and $13,000 for a while, but $7000? No way, that is not going to happen, not even if there is a massive FUD again.

Forget about that.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
jomz312

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:42:49 AM

This is the strategy because many institutional investors are wise to use the futures contract to lower the bitcoin price to stop loss triggers at support levels to push down the price further and further to make it look like a crash.
The investors support the bears and sell to avoid a totally loss.
The wall street investors are strategically pushing down the price in order to re enter at much a lower levels and potentially set bitcoin up for another rocket rise to a very high value.
Waccamaw

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:36:03 PM

upping and down is good for  Economics  and bitcoin done this many times started by 2010.
bitcoin can down to less than 5000$ but price will jumping fast.
by the end of 2018 price will break 20,000$
DustyRah

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:43:30 PM

I think there is calculation what is the real price of bitcoin. Cost of electricity, hardware cost,dificulty....

I think it should be about 20.000 usd in near future

That's part which people are missing out on. It costs money to produce BTC and with rising difficulty, it costs more in newer hardware and so on. Miners are not going to unload at a price cheaper than what it costs to produce and this will result in rising prices over longer time periods.

The rise we saw from 10k to 20k in a short time is totally based on media circus which resulted in millions of newbies tossing in their money along with corporate money. That's all over so the price will rise back over $20k only if there is some major news otherwise it will linger around the 10-15k range for many months at least.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: