Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:25:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why this sharp drop in currencies ?  (Read 552 times)
samsolocrypto (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:57:28 PM

Bad news??? The market is emerging??? New laws Huh Or what?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:03:00 PM

It was always KNOWN

Dec 20, goldman sachs created 'bitcoin futures' that let whales go short so they could sell huge block and buy insurance to cover the btc price collapse

It was estimated 2-4 weeks the price would start to erode, to zero

The big houses like GS work for the rich, the little people are called muppets,  and they always screw the muppet to death.

The other thing is that nobody can hide the problems anymore ETH & BTC suck dick when it comes to all their promises, there are a lot of good alt's out there, so its not the end of the world.

BTC had a good run, and all things come to an end.
samsolocrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

Did you mean that the end of BTC is comming Huh
KarlSchwarzschild
Copper Member

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

Play the long game.  It will bounce back.  Like it always does.
nheychan

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

yeah,does this mean it's going to end soon? I should've worked for this a long time ago had I known this will happen. very sad.
Mankey001

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:22:15 PM

It was always KNOWN

Dec 20, goldman sachs created 'bitcoin futures' that let whales go short so they could sell huge block and buy insurance to cover the btc price collapse

The big houses like GS work for the rich, the little people are called muppets,  and they always screw the muppet to death.

The other thing is that nobody can hide the problems anymore ETH & BTC suck dick when it comes to all their promises, there are a lot of good alt's out there, so its not the end of the world.

You seem very sure of your statement. Then how come all the alts are following with bitcoins movement. As you can see in the market right now. All of the coins have dipped 10%.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:22:46 PM

+1

Only fools sell now.

Dont be a fool.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
The_Selected_Few

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:24:37 PM

The trend of the last few years match what is happening right now...the value increased both years....don't sell as you are allowing the price to lower further.
Kaccy1

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

I think all these falls are caused by this serious fight by govt on crypto currencies,i sincerely pray they lift the hands from our resources because crypto currencies has saved so many souls from vices and so on,I believe i am saying most people’s mind.
samsolocrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

I know this very well  Grin This is the opportunity to buy Wink
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3833

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

It was always KNOWN

Quite huge claims there, as if you're 100% about the things you're saying.

BTC and ETH are still one of the best in terms of security and stability. There are good alts, yea. But what does most shilled alts do? Send transactions fast. That's it. There's no need to talk about security and decentralization, huh? I swear you're probably one of the RaiBlocks shillers on Reddit.

And no, bitcoin isn't coming to an end. Another BS claim.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Xie89

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

It was always KNOWN

I think you're full of crock. Yes this is the whales playing with futures. Zero? Impossible.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:38:33 PM

Everything comes from the panic of investors, after North Korea's ban, many panics rose, and the rate fell down.
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

i will not choose to sell all cryptocurrency coins right now, and even you sell now, you face a huge loss of transaction fee and may delay very long time due to bitcoin traffic congestion. 
So keep working and earn them, and holding your owned bitcoin.  No buy and no sell. Just keep earning your bitcoin and other well known cryptocurrency  Smiley

bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:57:34 PM

Apparently you are still quite new in this field Smiley
Falling and rising are absolutely normal things for bitcoin, because of this you earn money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:12:20 PM

- the price had gone up too fast and too big. it was corrected but many big players weren't satisfied with it. hence all the bubble FUD.
- there was another couple of news about some countries including China (surprise surprise) banning bitcoin
- there is the issue with high fees.

and finally it is be cause we are in January!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767038.0

There is a FOMO brewing...
Igor Kapy

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

According to Bloomberg, the drop in the bitcoin rate is due to the fact that the Chinese authorities reported blocking platforms for trade in crypto currency. Sources of the publication report that China intends to block access to local and offshore platforms that allow for centralized trade.

In addition, the news from South Korea is fueling the situation. There they started talking again about the prohibition of trade in crypto currency.

There is also an opinion that the collapse is associated with a sharp increase in the rate for most crypto currency in a short period of time with a very small number of corrections.

But my opinion is that rich uncles will make a month's collapse and will be lured out of the simpletons, and panicked by their darling BTC.
tam31

Activity: 143
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:46:00 PM

+1

Only fools sell now.

Dont be a fool.

This is exactly what my friends told me on my chat group. I know that it will recover soon from the price drop, but the newbies will get scared and will sell their coins.

Price drops are very normal this is also normal, because sometimes they spread fuds and people will believe them. In a long term you will make money if you are saving of course.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:47:31 PM

I like it.  Cheesy

looking forward to about $6K then perhaps a long slow climb.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:51:13 PM

I think bitcoins are down because of the effects of some countries that have banned bitcoins. People are selling bitcoins because they are afraid

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: