Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you need to see to go "all in"?  (Read 198 times)
sister1001 (OP)

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:01:23 PM

If you are studying an investment opportunity, what would you need to see there to invest on it with a really significant amount of your funds, even having to sell some of your alts or BTC?
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:03:45 PM

I don't think anything on this board can entice me to go all in. The trust in new projects is never 100% for me.
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

i would never go all in. thats just plain stupid unless you have prior knowledge and in crypto we don't have that.
the coin would have to be able to be applied in real life. decent roadmap.... so many factors that have to be just right. but never all in. always differentiate

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

If you are studying an investment opportunity, what would you need to see there to invest on it with a really significant amount of your funds, even having to sell some of your alts or BTC?
Invest a part of my funds, even I  lose all , my life is not affected , that's my rule, no matter the project is good or bad.

Avispeat

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:11:26 PM

I don't think anything on this board can entice me to go all in. The trust in new projects is never 100% for me.

Having in mind that new projects don't have long trading chart it is high risk to go all in. Although if you are really serious you may want to go all in but I don't know if anyone will advise you to do that. Better devirstify your portfolio.
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

I never go "all in". I'm not so much a player. And I have a family that I need to take care of. Even the coolest project can fail. They will find vulnerability, or government ban, steal money, leave the team, steal technology. It's business, everything can happen here. I'm trying to make informed decisions.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:50:48 PM

I don't think that all in is a good strategy at all. As an investor you MUST use a diversification. It's not safe to diversify at only one assets class so I always think how to diversify my funds out of crypto.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Bloopran5679

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:52:46 PM

I would want to see 1. Good marketing strategies, 2. Good news on developers' side, 3. increasing number of users.
siskamisui

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

with partial division for alt coins and some for BTC is very good. but wait for the ongoing downtrend to stop before investing funds. Smiley
biggan

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:17:18 PM

THIS

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2771880
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:20:11 PM

Nobody should go all in on a projects.. Even when it looks like the best project of the world, its always good to have some funds in the side the invest more if it dips or to minimize your risk. I like to invest in multiple crypto projects, because the risk rewards in crypto is very nice. Just one projects needs to fly to the moon and you will make some nice profit.
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:26:36 PM

It depends, if wanna go the safe route or if you're up for a gamble.
By going all-in you have the potential for huge gains, if the stars align as you anticipated.
Just remember, that you must be able to deal with a total loss of your investment.

I'm not all-in currently, though 64% of my portfolio is in a 200 million cap token for which I predict good growth.
sister1001 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:18:50 PM

Oh, nice, you´ll need to see one the threads that is more scam looking of all this forum. I guess that this is what this forum has become in a way. So yeah, go all in with spam.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:30:32 PM

Absolutely nothing!
This will would ruin my whole bankroll if they screw the ICO and I cannot afford it. Because I don't want to get back to 0.

lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:38:32 PM

Nothing, I've hit a few good ones, but never went all in. These are: Zero(bought at $0.6, still hold), GVT(made x3.5), BTE(made x6), Sola(x4).
Never went all in. From most invested to least: Sola > GVT > Zero > BTE(obviously, because it's a ponzi).
I could never get myself to go all in, although that sounds like a lot of profit, if I need money, I don't want to cash out from a growing coin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

It is said that most promising project end up shably. So, going all in is risky, it is better to split. However, I look at the whitepaper, the team and the total supply but, which everway , I don't support throwing in all no matter how rossy the project seem.
rocky121

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:17:48 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 09:31:34 PM by rocky121

Good devs, good roadmap and most important is to get in early.

They say 2018 will be the year for the privacy coins and i like a new kid on the block - Turtlecoin (TRTL). Just over a month old and only started trading on its first exchange, tradeogre.com a few days ago. Current price on tradeogre is 2sats - was 1sat yesterday lol.

Its easy to mine  - if you have a decent GPU you should be able to get 20K coins per day. A lot of folks are throwing nicehash power at the pools recently so mining payoff on your own GPU has come down a bit.

https://turtlecoin.lol/

Have a read of the website and head over to the discord group where you will find a lot of friendly people to help you out with any questions.

https://discord.gg/MqArNGV

No ICO, No premine, no shenanigans.

DYOR and Good luck.
Snixer

Activity: 303

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 11:21:37 PM

I'll never invest everything in a single project, no matter how good it looks.

It cost me a lot of money in the past not investing most of my portfolio in projects that turned out great but playing it somewhat safe saved me a couple of times.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sister1001 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

I'll never invest everything in a single project, no matter how good it looks.

It cost me a lot of money in the past not investing most of my portfolio in projects that turned out great but playing it somewhat safe saved me a couple of times.

It is the same case for me, I never go all in due to bad experiences, also because you no matter how good it looks, you alway have incoplete information on this sector.
yareklamator

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Magic is real

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:32:15 PM

Nothing can force me to invest everything. "All in" doesn't for me. There are always risks here. In principle, in any projects, not only crypto currency are risks. Therefore, spending everything that you have is not reasonable. If other people depend on you - a wife or children, or parents, then this is not reasonably doubly.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: