Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 07:19:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you need to see to go "all in"?  (Read 201 times)
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:39:58 PM

Cryptocurrency differs from poker a lot. There are 52 poker cards, so the number of possible combinations is huge, but still countable. In cryptocurrency there is no final numer of projects, so we cannot count the risks. My big advice to anyone who is into cryptocurrency: if you cannot count your risks with math formula - you must NEVER GO ALL IN:)

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:40:43 PM

I don’t think I will go all in, it is too risky for me. There is no 100% win in any investment. Usually, I will allocate a portion of my salary for investment and will not invest anything more than that.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:44:27 PM

There's no way for an investor to predict which investment will be very much profitable even after making those research and study of the market all they can established is a reasonable option for them to pick a particular investment. Going "all in" is a matter of choice and not base on whatever study or predictions, it's taking chance beyond what you believe and feel to be the most promising one.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:23:36 PM

It is really a best idea to study first or make a research before placing your money in an investment but it is not advisable to go all in since it is very risky that you may lose all your money. It is really hard to predict what will happen in the coins you invested in so it is better not to invest all your money in one coin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: