Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some advice please? What to do in current downturn market state...  (Read 207 times)
oleb84 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:40:38 AM

Thanks for all the insight guys, appreciate it.

I ended up putting £200 on the dip.

I was dabbling in the world of trading and had my money spread across about 15 coins. I ended up keeping away from this because the fees to transfer between wallet and exchanges are astronomical and I would have to clear about a 30% return just to break even.

So my goal is now simply to invest. I see this as a savings account now with a volatile interest rate. Each month, what I would normally put away into savings I will invest half into a split of Bitcoin and Ether and just leave it like that.

I love watching the graphs and trying to gain as much knowledge as possible but I'm also acutely aware that I am not going to make a fast buck from trading unless I am an expert at it. And I'm not going to be an expert unless I invest 40+ hours a week into it. I'm quite content now just investing some cash and watching the rollercoaster from a sideline.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: