Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin get to drop to $5,000 and below in 2018  (Read 13502 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:16:52 PM

Are we on our way back to $5,000?  Huh

maybe yes, maybe no. there still possibilities for bitcoin to get a drop to $5000 in this year but I don't think that it will happen. maybe we see the lowest of bitcoin price is at $6k yesterday. don't be too worried if there are a people or group that saying bitcoin price will drop to $5000 because there just spreading a bad news and they have a purpose to make people become panic so they can get bitcoin at the lower price.

The market is unpredictable. Whales are looking for loopholes to further benefit.
Hard to predicted price possible to drop to $5k and possible it will not happen. A lot of things surprising of bitcoin to the users. Once more adoptions price could boom this year.

Questions like this can't be answered by a simple yes or no since it's extremely hard to follow how btc will move. A single positive or negative news can drastically change the trend that the price is currently following.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:57:05 PM

such a forecast is difficult to do since the market for crypto currency is changing rapidly and it is difficult to predict the fall or rise now
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

for sure prices can drop bellow 5000 or why not 1000 , People take in their thinking that 6000 will broke
We must take Probability of crash prices and sometimes stop holding bitcoin
justbfa (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:39:04 AM

With the massive drop (bearish) in bitcoin in the past few days (January 2018)
Is it possible for the Bitcoin community to witness another bearish that can make bitcoin drop to $5,000 and below.

Kindly comment from the point of:
The power of the government and their regulation
vs
The oneness voice and power of the people (community) to withstand any unlawful regulations and manipulations

It's unfortunate this is happening.
Currently as I was writing this piece, Bitcoin price is $4,237.68 USD which means Bitcoin drops beyond $5,000.
For those of us that have spent time and old enough - even with M.Sc in Cryptocurreny (LOL  Cool ) in the ecosystem, this is not new thing, it's just a season, kind of a cycle we can identify with. There are so many factors that lead to this.

Does anyone that's old enough maybe our heroes and legends  Grin  in this ecosystem can discuss more on what could have led to this?

NB: What have I done  Grin to deserve newbies from being a Member (in view  Roll Eyes ) after so much contribution to this ecosystem both online and offline inlcuding free bitcoin awareness and training of newbies even my local community Huh  Grin (hey don't mind me and don't take it personal please). I understand that with time I will earn my merit in this community of ours.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:23:52 PM

Is it possible for the Bitcoin community to witness another bearish that can make bitcoin drop to $5,000 and below.

vs
The oneness voice and power of the people (community) to withstand any unlawful regulations and manipulations

What you are asking did happen now,and not just below $5k but below 4$ the lowest bitcoin price has for the whole yesr round
But we as holder can withstand this burden and may receive our prizes in the near future as this 2018 is not favorable for our community
potivech
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:49:11 PM

Actually we are at a very risky price range for bitcoin and we may have another small pump and then a huge red selling candle again but this time we may break even lower to 2800 analysis doesn't look good at all .. December is the bottom to this if things turns well in the next month then fire will rage and bulls will lift bitcoin far up and we will finally break out of the bear market
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:08:26 PM

Actually we are at a very risky price range for bitcoin and we may have another small pump and then a huge red selling candle again but this time we may break even lower to 2800 analysis doesn't look good at all .. December is the bottom to this if things turns well in the next month then fire will rage and bulls will lift bitcoin far up and we will finally break out of the bear market
There will always be price changes at any time, we cannot determine how the price of Bitcoin moves correctly. What is on the market today is speculation, speculation that only predicts the price of Bitcoin. Nothing is certain because there is always a change and the crypto world always gives a surprise.
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

The price is now fall below $4000 and this could go lower to $3500 if the trend will continue to fall. Do we see another bottom for this year? I'm hoping that a rebound could be created to back the price at $6k level before we end this year.
sjefdeklerk

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

Reading back threads like these, pure gold!
justbfa (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:08:49 PM

There will always be price changes at any time, we cannot determine how the price of Bitcoin moves correctly. What is on the market today is speculation, speculation that only predicts the price of Bitcoin. Nothing is certain because there is always a change and the crypto world always gives a surprise.

You are right.
Retrospectively, in 2018 I lost approximately $50,000 to the bearish market.
But I have come to learn one thing in summary. 1 Bitcoin is always equal to 1 Bitcoin
. . . there is always a change and the crypto world always gives a surprise
justbfa (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:11:23 PM

Reading back threads like these, pure gold!
That's true.
When I created this thread last year, I didn't know the crypto-market bloodshed was on its way to hit us hard.
justbfa (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:15:54 PM

The price is now fall below $4000 and this could go lower to $3500 if the trend will continue to fall. Do we see another bottom for this year? I'm hoping that a rebound could be created to back the price at $6k level before we end this year.

Unfortunately we didn't see that happen in 2018.
This is 2019. Finger crossed for positive rebound.
anggi

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:37:12 AM

well, this anxiety finally came true. we really can't resist that, because everything is possible at this time. well even though now the price of bitcoin is under $ 5000, however, bitcoin doesn't lose its potential to be even bigger. well, I'm sure, the price for this year will be higher compared to $ 5,000.
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:53:18 PM

well, this anxiety finally came true. we really can't resist that, because everything is possible at this time. well even though now the price of bitcoin is under $ 5000, however, bitcoin doesn't lose its potential to be even bigger. well, I'm sure, the price for this year will be higher compared to $ 5,000.
This thread has been made 1 year ago, and what they are talking about right now is really happening. well now we have to think positively and continue to hold the bitcoin we have. don't lose heart  Wink

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 04:26:48 PM

As we can see, this was happen last year, and now in 2019 we have a price under 4000$. I never thought after that grow, that now we will have so low price now, but in my opinion this year we will have a new All time high so i will hold.
justbfa (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:48:22 PM

As we can see, this was happen last year, and now in 2019 we have a price under 4000$. I never thought after that grow, that now we will have so low price now, but in my opinion this year we will have a new All time high so i will hold.

HODLing!
 Grin
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 10:36:19 AM

vs

You have made a perfect prediction mate because you did get the exact point of the price in 2018.though it didn’t happen in 2018 since in first quarter of 2019 when Bitcoin price totally dropped to below $5k yet the value still go under the said price

This thread has been created months after bitcoin's massive reach of its ath. Further the growth has got disturbed by various factors and 2018 served as a very bad year without big growth. The very first post of the thread states how the market has been expected and what has taken place in reality. One thing he has missed is to mention about recovery. Someday it'll recover, and the same is taking place now.
Maybe OP outview  and figured the scenario that after a pump for sure dumping will happen,but no one expect thy it will dropped up to $3,000 .and it’s harder to imagine from almost $20,000 we fall to that biggest downfall from bitcoin price history

barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:16:47 PM

bitcoin can drop below 3500 again next months ... don't believe billionaire who say that prices will rise to 100000 usd  or 50000 usd  or 1 million usd per btc 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: