Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:44:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience with BTC Robot  (Read 13080 times)
billdusty

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 11:01:36 AM

Yes Im a newbie I admitted that I joined this site to get others feed back but according to mister ibminer  154 post (your soooo old) Im a sockpuppet. Thanks ibminer for giving a new bloke support. I guess your so experienced that's why you hang in the newbies section.
Bill
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oceans2892

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 02:41:02 PM

wich discount? and what clickbetter thing?
eurobitcoin

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 01:46:32 PM

Any of you on the list of those to receive the discount? What about this click better thing? I this a SW seller who is known for selling other stuff as well?

We don't have any discounts, but Silver version is cheaper than gold if you mean that.

Clickbetter is not a seller. It is a payment processor handling all payments (Visa, Mastercard, Paypal etc) like clickbank and others.
eurobitcoin

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 03:15:26 PM

I contacted you in PM to see your acc details of the robot
cyberom

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 12:26:47 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2013, 02:10:36 PM by cyberom

Hi eurobitcoin ,

I'm silver's member since last week, i run this robot on my VPS (windows server 2008) with others mt4 platforms (which work fine)
I had trades last week, but nothing yet for this week, since saturday.
My settings is "agressive", i restarted my VPS, btcrobot is allowed in window's firewall, nothing new...
So, i desinstalled program even settings in c:\users\....., reinstalled and reconfigured robot with logins/keys, robot is running, but i have still
nothing in the Trade's history.
Don't know why suddenly it doesn't work anymore since this week only?  Huh

I contacted support and i'm waiting a reply.
Anyone have same problem with silver plan ?  Embarrassed
thanks in advance
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 09:03:35 PM

I replied you in PM.

Medium settings trade more frequently. Aggressive is trading less frequently. Medium settings are targeting for smaller trades but with each trade you are paying small trading commission to btc-e so your profit is smaller but you have more trades.
Aggressive settings are looking for long profitable trades but does not trade often because of that.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 09:09:09 PM

Hilarious... brand new forum members just jumping right into this eh?... couldn't be sockpuppets or anything like that, right?   Shocked

Haha I know right, I took one glance at this robot, Nope.
vanski

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 08:16:12 AM

Hi eurobitcoin ,

I'm silver's member since last week, i run this robot on my VPS (windows server 2008) with others mt4 platforms (which work fine)
My settings is "agressive", i restarted my VPS, btcrobot is allowed in window's firewall, nothing new...
So, i desinstalled program even settings in c:\users\....., reinstalled and reconfigured robot with logins/keys, robot is running, but i have still

thanks in advance

I am in the exact same situation. Since 30.08 until 05.09 not a single trade (silver account , aggressive settings). Not that there were many before that.
cyberom

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 09:10:18 AM

Hi eurobitcoin ,

thanks in advance

I am in the exact same situation. Since 30.08 until 05.09 not a single trade (silver account , aggressive settings). Not that there were many before that.

Thanks for your reply vanski, at least i'm not the only one.
Even for "medium settings"
Have you contacted the support for this problem ?

Any other member (silver, gold or platinium) or eurobitcoin could confirm please if they had trades this week ?
At least, we would be fixed  Roll Eyes

Thanks again  Wink
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 09:12:10 AM

Send screenshot to support, maybe your robot is stuck and connection is lost? We can't see Silver members remotely, they trade on their own computers. If you were a Gold member we could check on our trading VPS for you.

Also try Medium settings, they trade more often.

Medium settings trade more frequently. Aggressive is trading less frequently. Medium settings are targeting for smaller trades but with each trade you are paying small trading commission to btc-e so your profit is smaller but you have more trades.
Aggressive settings are looking for long profitable trades but does not trade often because of that.

Any other member (silver, gold or platinium) or eurobitcoin could confirm please if they had trades this week ?

it depends a lot when you started. If you started with BTC trading acc on top of the prices and bough during that time it's no sense for robot to sell now when prices went lower, so it's just waiting

cyberom

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 09:26:01 AM

Send screenshot to support, maybe your robot is stuck and connection is lost? We can't see Silver members remotely, they trade on their own computers. If you were a Gold member we could check on our trading VPS for you.

Also try Medium settings, they trade more often.

it depends a lot when you started. If you started with BTC trading acc on top of the prices and bough during that time it's no sense for robot to sell now when prices went lower, so it's just waiting

http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/2246/g08f.png

I sent screenshots to support but apparently my robot is working correctly, i changed my settings to "medium".
My VPS is based on windows server 2008 RC2, i think it is compatible because last week i had trades (medium and agressive)

Ok, so just let's wait for others members if they could confirm for this week (trades, no trades ...)

Thanks  Wink

eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 09:38:43 AM

Depends on happened to your VPS. I can't really help over the forum.

Could be all ok, could be connection loss or needs restart...
Also you see the chart. Depending on your situation, if the bot bought a lot of bitcoins before the price drop, it does not make much sense selling it right now, better to wait.
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 09:43:58 AM

Some more details

The robot was battle tested first in April, when the price of bitcoin went from 60 to 260 and back to 60 in a matter of days

Take a look at bitcoin price chart this year

Then it was consistent from June to July when the price was going down for a long time.

So you can see on the big picture, semptember drop is nothing to worry about for the robot.
Even on crazy April swings it was profitable and drawdown never exceeded 10-15%.  Compare that to "buy and hold" strategy, you would get drawdowns like 100% in a matter of days.
Nigeria Prince

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 09:45:29 AM

My company is offering advanced version of BTC Robot for sale at discount price only today.

Download and purchase: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=288755.0
cyberom

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 09:59:30 AM

Depends on happened to your VPS. I can't really help over the forum.

Could be all ok, could be connection loss or needs restart...
Also you see the chart. Depending on your situation, if the bot bought a lot of bitcoins before the price drop, it does not make much sense selling it right now, better to wait.

Thanks, i know you can't see Silver members remotely,   but in fact i just would like to know if anyone had trades this week, just to be fixed again.
I wondered as you can see gold members, if it is possible to give us confirmation ..or not  Huh
Just this point , thanks in advance
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 10:01:29 AM

advanced version of BTC Robot

WARNING!

This is NOT BTC trading robot. We have nothing to do with this person.

I am not sure what it is, probably pirated software or your own creation. Please kindly stay away from us and develop your own software and tools. You really ruin Nigeria reputation by doing such scam offers.
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 10:04:07 AM

Thanks, i know you can't see Silver members remotely,   but in fact i just would like to know if anyone had trades this week, just to be fixed again.
I wondered as you can see gold members, if it is possible to give us confirmation ..or not  Huh

It very very dependable on WHEN you started and what settings you use.  Yes, some people had, some did not. The point is long term results. If your robot is not hanging and connection is OK (see if price of the bottom charts update?) then it's ok. if connection is no good, I would suggest upgrading to Gold , then we'll install it ourselves and will be able to assist you better.

Here is the long term chart comparison

Nigeria Prince

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 10:08:42 AM

advanced version of BTC Robot

WARNING!

This is NOT BTC trading robot. We have nothing to do with this person.

I am not sure what it is, probably pirated software or your own creation. Please kindly stay away from us and develop your own software and tools. You really ruin Nigeria reputation by doing such scam offers.

YES!!
This is not your trading robot but a much advanced version.

Your BTC Robot is for children, our advanced BTC Robot is for real men!

Better algorithms,  better strategies.

BTC Robot for sale at discount price only today.

Download and purchase: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=288755.0

WARNING: WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EUROBITCOIN'S INFERIOR BTC TRADING ROBOT. OUR COMPANY IS OFFERING ADVANCED VERSION !
cyberom

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 10:11:08 AM

It very very dependable on WHEN you started and what settings you use.  Yes, some people had, some did not. The point is long term results. If your robot is not hanging and connection is OK (see if price of the bottom charts update?) then it's ok. if connection is no good, I would suggest upgrading to Gold , then we'll install it ourselves and will be able to assist you better.

Here is the long term chart comparison

http://btcrobot.com/images/longtermprofit.png

Ok, thanks, as i see update for the prices, it is ok so.
Let's see next week  Roll Eyes
BM1980

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 10:44:40 AM

this robots look intresting,what is price of them
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: